The Passion of a Pokémon - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Passion of a Pokémon

His exp. ITS OVER 9000!!! Solid's Avatar

Default Re: The Passion of a Pokémon

Well well, impressive I say while sliding out of the shadoW indicated. Such Very keen senses you have, Oni.
    -this is Gengar. He will eat your dreams...And waffles.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/solids-stats-59525/

"It's only logic." Said Oni "... So, why are you here, my fellow undead." (sidenote: lol, it started in goldenrod(the first rp) has less than half the number of posts of the 2nd and 3rd rps)
    Last edited by Karas132; 19th May 2010 at 09:32 PM.

I was drawn here by the pure air, and the absence of urban development. And why might you be here, in the forest, if you don't mind the asking I asked, popping a berry in my mouth as I did so.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=59525

"... I'm guessing you don't like humans, eh?" asked Oni "... Well, my trainer went to cinnabar for some reason... He was saying something about meeting an old friend..." Oni said the following sentence in a very quiet voice "... Not all humans are bad, you know."

Cobalt flicked his ears back and forth, listening for Ayame. He didn't see her inside with the Professor. He gave Raiguy a shake of his head just as a trainer popped outside. Raiguy raced up and tackled who Cobalt presumed to be his trainer. After a moment, Raiguy tugged his companion over to were Cobalt stood.

"Is this your friend? Don't worry, I don't bite," the trainer said, extending his hand toward Cobalt.

Being highly curious by nature, Cobalt reached his head forward and sniffed the hand extended toward him. Inhaling deeply, he took in the smell of the new human, permanently imprinting it inside his brain. Satisfied with the smell, he shoved his nose into his hand with a snort.

"Your trainer smells weird," he whinnied at Raiguy.

I hardly see these things in such black
    and white filters as good or bad, I said.
    No not all humans are as you say "bad", but many,
    given the chance, will betray there best friend for
    personal gain. Watch out for this, I warned.
    Last edited by Solid; 19th May 2010 at 11:05 PM.

These are THE stats.

"... True, some are so greedy that they would even kill eachother for their own gain." said Oni who looked over at lutra and imediatly turn back to hendrix "and, by the way, I wasn't directing the 'not every human is bad' thing at you." Oni said, trying not to sound rude.

(My bad, thought you were answering my question 'bout why you came. Now I fell like a idiot XD)...........................................................................ah.

These are THE stats.

OOC: Remember, the 200 character minimum still applies!
    ====
    "Yeah he smells like puberty," Raiguy said, "But be careful what you say, he spends so much time around Pokemon, he can practically understand them."

Raiguy looked around, hoping to see Colbalt's trainer. "So, where's your trainer?" Raiguy asked.
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

Licensed Scientician DrStubbsberg's Avatar

'Is the entire world inhabited only by domesticated Pokémon?' Lutra thought to herself. It did seem like it sometimes, today in particular. But at least this one was only a pup, and didn't seem to have any paticularly strong connections to the humans. That meant that he wasn't entirely gone yet, because no matter how well they were treated by humans, they still only thought of Pokémon as tools. She realised now that domesticated Pokémon deserved pity and education, rather than scorn.

"Well I have plenty of free time on my hands, so what's your favourite thing to play? We'll have a go at that."
    My newly revamped URPG Stats

Looking for a battle? My AIM is DrStubbsberg. I'm also a ref, so I've got you covered either way.

I own the Dewford Gym

"I'm not entirely-"

"COBALT!"

A silver haired girl flew out one of Professor Oak's open windows and tackled the pony in giant hug. Cobalt let out a startled whinney and launched the girl up in the air as he reared. The girl let out a high pitched scream that turned quickly into a laugh as she hung onto Cobalt's neck, dangling off to one side.

Cobalt came back to the ground and quickly dropped his head, dumping the female onto the ground. He snorted at her and then gave a slightly disgusted look toward Raiguy.

"That's her as pitiful a creature she is," Cobalt grunted, "I don't know why I love her some days."

As Cobalt talked, his trainer picked herself off of the ground, brushed herself off, and finally noticed the other trainer and pokemon she hadn't seen before. Flushing red, she scratched the back of her head.

"Sorry about that. I didn't notice anyone else there," she laughed, streching out her hand, "I'm Ayame by the way. Ayame Kijo, and this here is Cobalt."

Droppin' Nerdy References Stormy's Avatar

"Well I have plenty of free time on my hands, so what's your favourite thing to play? We'll have a go at that," the large Pokemon said to Gunther.

"My favorites are fetch and tug of war, but you might beat me... Mabye we could play tag or just run around."

Gunther didn't wait for an answer, he started running in the other direction. "Bet you can't catch me!"
    "Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?"-Look around You

Answer: Imhotep is invisible.

"...finally, that thing went away!" said Oni, staring in the direction of the poochyena "man, I hate dark-types!" Oni was thinking about throwing a shadow ball at it, but he was to scared to do it.

"That's her as pitiful a creature she is," Cobalt grunted, "I don't know why I love her some days."

"Meh, you'll get used to her," Raiguy said, "I shocked Daniel every 15 or so seconds when we first met, and now we're great friends."

"Hi there, I'm Daniel," he said, shaking Ayame's outstreched hand, "Daniel Wiseman, that is. So, what brings you to Pallet Town? I live in that house over there." Daniel pointed to the building behind them.

"Humans. All they wanna do is talk, talk, talk all day." Raiguy said impatiently, turning to Colbalt, "Don't THEY ever battle? Believe it or not, but humans don't evolve at all either. Instead, they grow REEEEEALY slowly over years and years instead of fast and all at once, like Pokemon do. I mean how do they get from babies to adults? Strange creatures, am I right?"
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

well i might as well join this as well

Name: Choco

Species of Pokémon: Doduo!

Personality:Pretty insane, likes to help anyone he can, talks to himself (second head and all), steals human papers for the horoscopes.

Description:Other than two heads which is quite rare for a pokemon, yet not one of his kind. he is also yellow

Background: a wild pokemon,his egg was stolen by a wild Pidgot who belived that the Dodrio mother was the pokemon he fell in love with before she was captured. yet it was'nt and Doduo doesnt care about that at all.

====
    Side Note the second head is normally called Jr, yet he calls the first Jr. the second head speach will be in bold.
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast