The Passion of a Pokémon - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Passion of a Pokémon

Default Re: The Passion of a Pokémon

Cobalt galloped next to Raiguy, neither seeming to be able to quite gain a lead yet. His hooves pounded into the dirt, and the pure air of Pallet filled his lungs. This place was wonderful.

Cobalt put out an extra burst of energy, pulling ahead slightly of Raiguy. His long legs helped carry him farther then those of the smaller mouse pokemon. Hopefully, he would be able to stay ahead of Raiguy due to his height advantage.

Droppin' Nerdy References Stormy's Avatar

Gunther was feeling bored, with his favorite person away at school, and the tail-puller still being at home, he decided to go explore. The little Poochyena wandered around until he came across a clearing with a bunch of other Pokemon running around.

He looked across the meadow nervously. Being tiny, Gunther really didn't want to be stepped on. Picking up the courage, he walked over to a pokemon playing under a tree, and announced his presence with a light growl.
    "Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?"-Look around You

Answer: Imhotep is invisible.

Raiguy realised that the taller horse-like Pokemon was beating him. He realised that in order to win, he would have to take advantage of his build. He switched onto two legs, doing a series of small hops on two feet kangaroo. His large feet made it easy to manuvre over the ledges and tall grass, giving him a slight lead.

Raiguy wasn't much faster, if not the same speed as Colbalt, but he had the homefield advantage. He knew this route like the back of his hand. He got down on all fours and went for the final sprint. He had made it to Pallet Town, but ended up crashing into Gary Oak's mailbox at around the same speed as a small car on the freeway.

"Ugh...my head..." Raiguy said, falling backwards. "Did I win the race...?"
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

Cobalt struggled to move faster as he watched the mouse pokemon move ahead of him, but the tall grass was catching his legs. He grunted and gave a snort, finally freeing himself from the grass. He breezed across the plains, but the mouse already had to far of a lead and barely beat him into the Town.

Cobalt heard a crash and cry as he whirled around to see Raiguy headbutting a mailbox. The object was sent flying into the air to land some ten yards away.

"It seems you won our match," Cobalt huffed, his stubborn nature hating the fact he lost. 'At least I didn't hit a mailbox though,' he thought, half in humor and half in self-need. Cobalt snorted and shook the thought from his mind, as well as his stubborn streak.

"Well, that was a good race. I feel much better already."

Licensed Scientician DrStubbsberg's Avatar

Almost sad to see the back of Raiguy and Cobalt (almost, they were still trained Pokémon after all), Lutra had turned her attention to the Sitrus Berries. She was quite enjoying an unusually juicy one, when she heard someone shouting above her.

"Mmmffle," she asked, turning her head to look upwards, her mouth still stuffed with Sitrus. Just in time she saw the falling Berry and darted back out of the way as it splattered on the ground. Lutra was going to launch into a tirade at whomever had dropped it, but remembered her shame at being in the wrong during the previous confrontation, and settled for a more casual greeting.

Swallowing her mouthful, she then called up into the tree, "That better have been an accident," still unsure as to who, exactly, she was talking to. But before she recieved her answer, another presence announced itself behind her, a Poocheyna puppy. Instantly her mind switched into caring mode, "Oh hello there, are you lost?"
    My newly revamped URPG Stats

Looking for a battle? My AIM is DrStubbsberg. I'm also a ref, so I've got you covered either way.

I own the Dewford Gym

Raiguy got up off the ground. "Glad nothing's broken." he said, shaking it off.

Raiguy ran over to profesor Oak's lab. He was chatting with a group of trainers, no doubt there to get their first Pokemon.

"Charmander, good choice, Bulbasaur, excellent!" Oak was doing one of his usual pep-talks. He remembered when Daniel and him had met. Oak's Pokemon broke out of his lab, and began to run ammuck. Raiguy was brawling with some of the other starter Pokemon when Daniel came to break them up.

Daniel was 10 at the time and Oak gave him Pichu as a reward for helping him.

"Ah, good times..." Raiguy said, "Is one of those trainers yours?" he asked Colbalt, turning to him.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

"Sorry about that!" replied Oni, who didn't seem to notice the poochyena... Well, he did really see the little dog but because he has been afraid of dark-types ever since a pretty much one-sided battle with a sneasel, Oni only pretended that he didn't see it.

Droppin' Nerdy References Stormy's Avatar

Gunther looked at the much larger Pokemon, "Kind of. I went out from my house because the tail puller was the only one home, and then I kept on walking and walking and walking until I came here to rest." He took a deep breath in and continued talking. "It only took about an hour and I took the same road the same time. i just don't know what direction to take."

He stared straight ahead. "But never mind that, I just want to play."
    "Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?"-Look around You

Answer: Imhotep is invisible.

His exp. ITS OVER 9000!!! Solid's Avatar

Pokemon: Gengar. NaMe. HendriX MalE

Personality|BaCkrouND: Hendrix came from a time long before "trainers, or these evil "pokeballs", a time When humans and pokemom simply coexisted.
    During a time of celebration and joy in his homeland, not located on any modern maps, an ancient deity appeared
    before his clan. Girratina the renegade pokemon appeared
    out of a portal from its
    home, tHe Distortion World. It observed the gathering of different creatures and races before grabbing hendrix and taking him back through the portal.
    When he was dropped by Giratinna, that•was the last Hendrix ever saw of it, in pearson anyway. He was never sure of why he was brought to the cold, empty wastelanD, but perhaps there was a reason.
    There were many portals to there outside world, which HeNdrix studied for the
    Year and a half he was trapped in the Dist0rtion World. What he saw
    disturbed anD influenced him greatly. He saw alternate realities
    , with himself and others inside. He saw the past, present and future, and eventually the way out.
    When he emerged he found that he had been trapped for more then just a year,
    but for many hundreds, if not thousands! Six years passed as he became acclimated to his new environment.
    He became cynical, and resentful towards mankind and their ability to use pokemon and the environment
    for their own selfish needs.

Description: A. Regular Gengar, but has more twisted and sadistic pranks then others of his kind . He choose his name from a human in a alternate universe that he had observed.
    Last edited by Solid; 19th May 2010 at 07:19 PM.
    -this is Gengar. He will eat your dreams...And waffles.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/solids-stats-59525/

(... A haunter and a gengar... The most awesome pokemon ever and the thing it evolves from... Cool)

Hmmm. Racing pokemon, plentiful berries and even some of my own species! Its amazing this forest hasn't been clear cutted and replaced with a shopping complex or parking lot, I thought to myself. I then noticed the small puppy and weasel from my secluded hiding spot in the shadow of the forest. So you want to play, do you? I asked out loud not yet revealing myself. How about hide and seek I said, laughing as I did.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=59525

"... That sounded like... Another ghost!" said Oni, getting out of the tree to get a better look around, completly forgoting about his fear of dark-types "... I can't see it... Maybe... It's definitly a gengar, those guys are the best when it comes to hiding." Oni guessed "I mean, they are living shadows."

I guess this forest is more then just bugs and trees. It seems to be a magnet for all sorts of confrontations I thought silently. Then I heard a voice from inside of the foliage above me. That's right, I said. Now where am I? There are some clues, to those who look for them I snickered in a cryptic manner.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=59525

"... You definitely are hiding in a shadow and your voice seems to be coming from somewhere near me... Your hiding in this tree's shadow!" answered Oni, who was pointing at the tree he had just came out of.

Daniel ran outside his house wondering what the noise was. "Raiguy? Back so soon; you just left yesterday! Do you want some food or something?"

Raiguy turned around, jumping on Daniel and knocking him over. This was what Raiguy usually did when he saw Daniel.

Raiguy grabbed Daniel's pant leg and pulled him over to Colbalt. "Is this your friend?' Daniel said, extending his hand to Colbalt, "Don't worry, I don't bite."
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast