The Passion of a Pokémon - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Passion of a Pokémon

Default Re: The Passion of a Pokémon

"Careful not to breathe him in, Colbalt." Raiguy said, chuckling slightly. "Hey...don't I know you from somewhere? Whatever, that's not important..."

Raiguy turned to Colbalt. "Hey, do you wanna come back to Pallet town with me? I'm sure ol' Oak has given your trainer a Pokedex by now. Then again, he's pretty old...like...80."

Raiguy crouched down on all fours. "Betcha can't get back there before me? Wanna have a race? OKAY! GET READY, GET SET, GO!" And with that, Raiguy was off.
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

Cobalt watched as the purple pokemon emerged from the woods. Raiguy did all the talking as usual, seemingly recognizing the newcomer named Oni. Cobalt wasn't sure if he pitied him for having to put up with the nonstop chatter or be annoyed with him for listening in on their conversation. Before he could make up his mind though, Raiguy turned his attention back to him.

"Hey, do you wanna come back to Pallet town with me? I'm sure ol' Oak has given your trainer a Pokedex by now. Then again, he's pretty old...like...80," Raiguy stated. Before he even had a chance to reply though Raiguy was off talking again. "Betcha can't get back there before me? Wanna have a race?"

Cobalt gave a quick glace to Oni standing not too far away. "If you want to go with us, you may want to hop on my back. Quickly, cause I never turn down a race and I'm not sure if we're coming back."

With that said, he turned back toward Raiguy again, just as the mouse shouted to "GO!" Cobalt thought he felt something brush his back but he wasn't sure what it was. It could be Oni or a stray leaf, but either way he tore his hooves into the ground and sprang forward.

"well, I guess I shouldn't follow them... I'm gonna look around a bit more." said Oni. So he continued to float around the forest, looking for someone to play with until he found a berry tree, "well, I don't see why I shouldn't sit down and eat for a bit!" said Oni, who then floated to the top of the tree, grabbed a perfectly ripe berry and proceeded to eat it while still floating halfway from the ground.

Licensed Scientician DrStubbsberg's Avatar

'What on Earth?' thought Lutra as she stepped through a bush. A Raichu and a Ponyta were both charging directly towards her, so she was either in their way or they were incredibly agressive in these parts. She was going to step to the side when she noticed that the Raichu appeared to be wearing something. That marked him out as a human-owned Pokémon, making the agression theory quite likely.

Well she wouldn't go down without a fight, Lutra quickly considered tactical options. Raichu would easily eliminate her, but if she could get in close she might be able to avoid it's more powerful attacks, or cause the two to strike each other. Lutra begun spinning her tail and summoned up a cloud of water around her. She may not be able to reach the same speeds as other Buizel, but her Aqua Jet would be no less powerful. She launched herself forwards at full speed, aiming directly for the Raichu.

((OOC: Not aiming to start a battle here, expecting you to either dodge or counter and then explain the misunderstanding))
    My newly revamped URPG Stats

Looking for a battle? My AIM is DrStubbsberg. I'm also a ref, so I've got you covered either way.

I own the Dewford Gym

Raiguy noticed the wild Buizel coming at him. Without skipping a beat, he jumped up and landed on the oncoming Aqua Jet with an improvised Surf move. Although it wasn't enough to hurt Raiguy, it was enough to knock him off balance and into Colbalt's path.

Raiguy's almost had a heart attack. Ponyta were known for being able to trample anything that was unfortunate enough to find itself under their harder than diamond hooves. Fortunately, Raiguy was able to roll to one side before becoming a kangaroo ratcake.

Raiguy was enfuriated by this. "WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!? YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" he said, grabbing the Buizel by the airsack and lifting it off the ground. Raiguy was quite aggressive, as such was the nature of his species. "I'm trying to have a race here and you try to kill me!? If I hadn't jumped out of the way, I would've been flattened!"
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

Cobalt was slowly starting to gain ground when he saw the oncoming Buizel ahead. The pokemon had dropped into an attack stance and summoned an Aqua Tail. Cobalt watched as his racing companion leaped into the air and onto the swirling water attack which flung him into Cobalt's path!

With a screeching whiny, Cobalt shifted his weight into his haunches and launched himself into the air over the two smaller pokemon. Once he landed and slowed down his speed, he spun around and cantered back to the pair in time to see Raiguy lift the Buizel into the air.

"Raiguy! I know she attacked us, but let's not resort to violence."

Forgot to pay the Monkey Trilroy's Avatar

Well because I wanna be supportive of the RP board, and plus because it looks like you made something really fun, I'm gonna join you guys lol.

Name: Trigger

Species of Pokémon: Tauros

Personality: Even though his species' is known for quick tempered and violent, Trigger prides himself in remaining calm and collected. However, if he gets angry, other pokemon will know it. That being said, he's not afraid to get into a fight, or to butt-heads with others to protect his friends

Description: Nothing special. Only a small crag in his left horn, and a jagged scar down his snout.

Background: Once trained but released. Now lives as a wild pokemon but with a domesticated pokemon's intelligence and strength.
    Join the Rebellion...Or Strike it Down

Lutra struggled against the Raichu's grip, attempting to blast him with a Watergun. Unfortunately, by accident or design, he was gripping her airsack, preventing her from generating the necessary pressure; so her attack ended up being more of a defiant spitting in his face.

"I wouldn't have done anything if you weren't charging me down the second I stepped out of that bush. Then again I'd expect your kind not to know the difference between unprovoked agression and self-defence."

Looking for a battle? My AIM is DrStubbsberg. I'm also a ref, so I've got you covered either way.

I own the Dewford Gym

Raiguy realeased Lutra from his grasp, wiping the water from his eyes and discharging electricity into the ground to calm himself. "Firstly, I don't tollerate raicism. I can't help being aggresive; it's how all electic types are when they get too much juice in their system, and I haven't had a decent battle in a while." he said, "Second, I wasn't trying to attack you. You could have just as easlily dodged, and did you SEE me using an actual attack?"

Raiguy gave a sarcastic smirk. "It's funny how you don't think I can tell the difference when you were the one who assaulted me first."

Raiguy noticed Lutra looking at the odd device on his arm. "Oh, I get it," he said, "You just attack anyone who you think might have a trainer because you hate humans. Yannow, you're not one to say that I'M the one making crazy assumtions."

Raiguy kept walking. "You can do what you want, Colbalt, but I'm going home."

He turned back to Lutra. "Thanks for ruining my afternoon, tomorrow will be so much better by comparison."
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

"I'm sorry," the words trickled quietly from Lutra's mouth, her face downcast. The Raichu was right, she'd made an irrational assumption that he was attacking, based solely on the fact that he was a trained Pokémon, and it wasn't easy to admit. "I've had bad experiences with humans, and when I saw you charging in my direction I assumed the worst."

She turned to face away from Raiguy, not wanting him to see how much the situation upset her. She'd always prided herself on being better than humans, who always struck first and ruined things for everyone else.

I own the Dewford Gym

Raiguy looked at Lutra. She didn't seem very happy. "Are you okay?" Raiguy said, walking over to her, "It's okay, I'm sure it must've been pretty bad."

Raiguy went to a nearby tree and climbed it, diving into the thick foilage. A downpour of Sitrus berries fell, landing in a heap near the group of Pokemon. "Consider it a peace offering." Raiguy said, "Sorry if we frightened you."

Raiguy jumped from tree to tree with amazing precision, not stoping once. "You coming Colbalt? Pallet Town isn't getting any closer!"
    - Me

Lutra looked at Raiguy's peace offering, sniffing deeply to recall an errant tear that was threatening to escape. Perhaps her preconcieved notion that all human-owned Pokémon were agressive tools or duped kretins was wrong. She debated as to whether her pride would allow her to eat the Berries whilst they were still here, but her grumbling stomach betrayed her hunger, deciding for her. To not eat them now would merely make her look stubborn and bigoted (it did occur to her she might actually be stubborn and bigoted, but there was no sense in advertising).

"Thank you," she said, executing a quick bow for the sake of politeness, as her adoptive mother had taught her. She then took the opportunity to feast on the Sitrus Berries as she watched Raiguy leap off into the distance.

I own the Dewford Gym

Cobalt stared after Raiguy, feeling a sense of pride in his new found friend. With a quick bow of his head to Lutra, he once again cantered off after the orange mouse.

"That was some pretty mean electric attack you had building up there. No wonder you seem to have energy all the time," he nickered a laugh, teasing Raiguy.

Before the other pokemon had time to reply, a blast of wind hit their faces. Cobalt inhaled deeply, smelling the pure air of Pallet Town. Turning to his companion, Cobalt's eyes flared.

"Want to continue that race?"

"Sure, I'll race!" Raiguy said, hopping down off of the tree and to Colbalt's side. "Ready...set...GO!"

Once again, Raiguy was off. He was so close he could see Daniel's house. The only thing he had to worry about were the ledges.
    - Me

Oni was still eating berries at the top of the tree, he noticed the shaking but didn't really care "... I wonder if someone is down there." Oni said to himself, so he looked down at lutra and exidently dropped a berry right over her head, "Look out!" yelled Oni, hoping he wouldn't need to have to apologize later.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast