Mentor/Apprentice Program 2.0 - Page 4

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Mentor/Apprentice Program 2.0

Default Re: Mentor/Apprentice Thread REBOOT: If you were previously involved, take a look.

Applying for: Apprentice
    AIM screenname: Toshii
    URPG Professions: None .3.
    Skills you wish to learn: Battling/Writing/RPing
    Other Info: I love to write and draw ^^ and i want to be a writer someday so i hope that the rping experience can help with that :o Also, I love chocolate =w=

Trophies

Default Re: Mentor/Apprentice Thread REBOOT: If you were previously involved, take a look.

I think I would be excellent at teaching people how to rise through the ranks of the URPG then instantly disappear and not do any work.
    Mubz, Roulette and Buzzer like this.

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toshii View Post
    Applying for: Apprentice
    AIM screenname: Toshii
    URPG Professions: None .3.
    Skills you wish to learn: Battling/Writing/RPing
    Other Info: I love to write and draw ^^ and i want to be a writer someday so i hope that the rping experience can help with that :o Also, I love chocolate =w=
    Go find yourself a good mentor, you're accepted =P

Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    I think I would be excellent at teaching people how to rise through the ranks of the URPG then instantly disappear and not do any work.
    I don't think you fit our qualifications, you too nub.

Blog Entries

I shall try to become a mentor.

Spot you are applying for: Mentor.
    AIM screenname: buoyysel
    URPG Professions: Ranger; Judge; Grader.
    URPG Join Date: 15th April 2010 (inb4 lie: here. Yes, I did originally want some strangely-coloured thing, but decided against it eventually).
    Skills you wish to teach/learn: Writing/RPing/Contests.
    Other Info: NOPE.

AIM screenname: alaskapigeon1
    URPG Professions: Ref, Grader
    URPG Join Date: Sometime around April 2010
    Skills you wish to teach/learn: Put me down for writing, but I can teach the basics of most things
    Other Info: I've also successfully mentored Webmaster. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I don't think I meet the criteria of not being an asshole, but you know... Fuck it.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapigeon View Post
    AIM screenname: alaskapigeon1
    URPG Professions: Ref, Grader
    URPG Join Date: Sometime around April 2010
    Skills you wish to teach/learn: Put me down for writing, but I can teach the basics of most things
    Other Info: I've also successfully mentored Webmaster. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I don't think I meet the criteria of not being an asshole, but you know... Fuck it.
    Don't fuck the children up too much.

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Erm... my old newbie kinda sorta... died. D: Meep. 'S NOT MY FAULT, I SWEAR.

But...

Spot you are applying for: (Mentor/Apprentice)
    AIM screenname: dangokai
    URPG Professions: Uh. Grader. I battled some too, had a dojo a million years ago (and was pretty shabby). 's about it.
    URPG Join Date(Mentors only): Um. Sometime at the end of last May... ish. 2010. Might've been early June.
    Skills you wish to teach/learn: Writing/Grading/how not to take a million years in the national park/how not to piss people off/battling... sorta
    Other Info: Uh, I got approved in the last thread, so I guess that still... sorta carries over? EFFICIENT COPY PASTING HERE. Uh... I think I'm reasonably patient 'n happy and all of that stuff. I made a lot of mistakes in my URPG'ing experience, so I kinda know what they are and can probably help people not make them? I'm not really that experienced in any of my professions, but I think I get along reasonably well. Oh, and all of that circle-y stuff with how loads of people helped me out. ^.^

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

So this thread kinda doesn't make a difference towards anything, or anything, but I'll still post anyway. Morru told me he is gonna be more or less inactive until school settles down a little, plus he is kinda bored too. So if you wanna put be back up there as an available mentor you can, or don't, I don't care, doesn't make a difference either way, just thought I post to say something.
    Last edited by Ebail; 15th September 2011 at 08:09 PM.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post

But...
    Kai went on vacation and forgot to feed him

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post

But...
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    So this thread kinda doesn't make a difference towards anything, or anything, but I'll still post anyway. Morru told me he is gonna be more or less inactive until school settles down a little, plus he is kinda bored too. So if you wanna put be back up there as an available mentor you can, or don't, I don't care, doesn't make a difference either way, just thought I post to say something.
    and done

Apprentice
    Name: Firelight. Or just Fire. Or just Light. I dunno. Call me what you will, I guess...
    IM: AIM: Conqueredd
    A Little About Yourself: Hi. So. Um. I'd like a little help. Heh. The battling thing is kind of interesting, but I'd really like to learn more about the writing and the coordinating. If you don't mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Firelight01 View Post
    Apprentice
    Name: Firelight. Or just Fire. Or just Light. I dunno. Call me what you will, I guess...
    IM: AIM: Conqueredd
    A Little About Yourself: Hi. So. Um. I'd like a little help. Heh. The battling thing is kind of interesting, but I'd really like to learn more about the writing and the coordinating. If you don't mind...
    Approved. Go find yourself a mentor or two. Right now, we're kind of at a shortage of Coordinator Mentors, sorry ^_^;

Applying for: Mentor
    AIM screenname: roulette16dares
    URPG Professions: Ref, Grader, Navel Gym Leader
    Skills you wish to teach: Battling, Reffing, Grading/writing, lady snatchin'
    Other Info: I want to help learn summa these childerns. Uh, I have lots of badges and an E4 victory under my belt, so I might have some valuable stuff to teach. I've been around for a year next month, so I think I have SOME experience. Also, I'm a REALLY NICE GUY!!! Btw, was a mentor before but my noobie kinda went somewhat inactive/lived in Britain or something.

@We Taste Pies...
    Last edited by Roulette; 28th September 2011 at 05:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoysel. View Post

URPG Join Date: 15th April 2010 (inb4 lie: here. Yes, I did originally want some strangely-coloured thing, but decided against it eventually).
    I HOPE I AM NOT INVISIBLE.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoysel. View Post

I HOPE I AM NOT INVISIBLE.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast