Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickKaiser View Post
    You oldfags amuse me. Dance...DANCE FOR ME~

Edit: Also, to follow the law of Fate Stay Night
    People get banned when their bad.
    Weren't you caught doing something against URPG rules?

You're still here.
    He received punishment without protest and cooperated with the staff when approached. That is where these two cases differ.
    Also,

Its kind of hard to cooperate when you are being asked to do something you dont know (asking TE who is telling him shit)
    Then tell me LS, exactly what he said and how he reacted when he was approached by the staff. Enlighten me on how he did not bring this upon himself.
    Yeah, he did something that is questionable. But it wasn't worth banning him permanently. You guys are punishing him for copy pasting a few unimportant things from staff boards? That seems kind of foolish. Unless, you banned him because he did not come clean about everything, in which case he's trying not to be a snitch.

Instead of punshing him, fix up your staff, learn to hire people who can keep their shit together and blame yourselves for the leak, not TE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Leaks And A Ban

So what LS, TE was having information telepathically shared with him? Is that how he didn't know? Because forgive me if I'm wrong, but all forms of communication (IM, email, VM, PM, whatever) leaves a name of some kind. But what, TE can't read or something and thus couldn't read the name of the person who sent him stuff? Oh, how about the fact that he lied about the screen name of the person who supposedly was IMing him?

TE got what he deserved. He was asked to stop but kept doing it, he LIED when asked about who was leaking and refused to cooperate, and he was extremely rude and disrespectful throughout the whole thing. And yet you expect us to just slap him on the wrist with a "You've been very naughty now behave"? Dude, we gave him several chances and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM was thrown back into our faces. So seriously, give it a rest.

And even though this is a game, it still has rules. Break them and you're punished. Don't see why that's so hard for certain people to understand.

Haze, did you not read anything Chainy said? We're as open about things as we can be at any point in time, but there are things that need to be discussed amongst ourselves before being brought to the attention of the general URPG. This gives us time to sort things out and get everything in order before presenting them. If we had things like how some of you are demanding and putting stuff in public, the URPG would be full of threads complaining about how this won't work or that's stupid and what-have-you.

The thing some people seem to be overlooking is that if the stuff hadn't been leaked in the first place, no one would have been freaking out so much when the stuff was announced in a timely fashion. Would anyone have had an issue with this if it had been announced properly, by a Staff member when everything could be presented neatly? I hardly think so.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

You're still here.
    He received punishment without protest and cooperated with the staff when approached. That is where these two cases differ.
    Also,

Its kind of hard to cooperate when you are being asked to do something you dont know (asking TE who is telling him shit)
    Then tell me LS, exactly what he said and how he reacted when he was approached by the staff. Enlighten me on how he did not bring this upon himself.
    Yeah, he did something that is questionable. But it wasn't worth banning him permanently. You guys are punishing him for copy pasting a few unimportant things from staff boards? That seems kind of foolish. Unless, you banned him because he did not come clean about everything, in which case he's trying not to be a snitch.

Instead of punshing him, fix up your staff, learn to hire people who can keep their shit together and blame yourselves for the leak, not TE.
    So tell me what you think is ban worthy LS?

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You're still here.
    Also,

You still have failed to produce evidence that states that your story is true. What actually happened is that TE was confronted, told us Chris leaked the info, was proved incorrect, changed his story and said he wasn't going to tell us his source. He then blamed some anon for it and produced logs. We would be inclined to believe these logs were real, had he not already claimed he had no logs. Near the end of this conversation, he said the leaks would not stop.

There was really nothing left to do but ban him.

Post Thanks / Like

Maverick, I have no argument with you.

DoH, update yourself on the situation

@WTP

Have you thought that when he said that the leaks would not stop, that the person who is leaking the information would not stop? That you guys just misunderstood what he said?

There is even a tumblr: URPG Leaks "URPG Leaks". I'm sure even if TE did not start spreading all of it, the leaker would have still posted information over the internet.

I repeat, you banned TE for something that wasn't his fault. You're banning him because you want to show that you are "doing something about it".

Just to leave you guys with some more "evidence", nothing important posted yet, but might aswell: https://twitter.com/#!/JohnPikachu1

Post Thanks / Like

@WTP

Have you thought that when he said that the leaks would not stop, that the person who is leaking the information would not stop? That you guys just misunderstood what he said?

There is even a tumblr: URPG Leaks "URPG Leaks". I'm sure even if TE did not start spreading all of it, the leaker would have still posted information over the internet.

I repeat, you banned TE for something that wasn't his fault. You're banning him because you want to show that you are "doing something about it".

Just to leave you guys with some more "evidence", nothing important posted yet, but might aswell: https://twitter.com/#!/JohnPikachu1
    Hey baby. Did you read the content of that Twitter? ;D
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

@WTP

If that were the case, he would have contested the ban on the grounds that he was not at fault. He did not. Not to mention, the Tumblr didn't really begin reporting anything until he was banned. Also, how can he know that "the leaks will not stop" if, supposedly, he doesn't even know who is leaking? ._.

Post Thanks / Like

guys, chill, its my birthday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    Haze, did you not read anything Chainy said? We're as open about things as we can be at any point in time, but there are things that need to be discussed amongst ourselves before being brought to the attention of the general URPG. This gives us time to sort things out and get everything in order before presenting them. If we had things like how some of you are demanding and putting stuff in public, the URPG would be full of threads complaining about how this won't work or that's stupid and what-have-you.
    You're talking like I never was a mod and don't understand that. It's not hard to just give heads up such as "we may be expanding or we're thinking of a new tournament, what do you think?" Intricate details don't have to be released. Anyway if you can't prove TE hacked an account, the bigger issue for you guys is who leaked (which isn't a big deal imo). TE is just taking the blame for whoever did leak, and something like that does not warrant a perm ban.

@Maverick - You can get banned for flaming on World of Warcraft, just ask Smurf.
    URPG Stats
    "whut" missingapparatus
    I am quite average actually, and I have no boobs. So no point in stripping ^_^

Post Thanks / Like

If that were the case, he would have contested the ban on the grounds that he was not at fault. He did not. Not to mention, the Tumblr didn't really begin reporting anything until he was banned. Also, how can he know that "the leaks will not stop" if, supposedly, he doesn't even know who is leaking? ._.
    Because the leaker has an obvious intention to post information? Now that TE got banned, He moved on to tumblr. It was just a matter of type before he'd start spreading it more publicly. Start small, grow bigger.

And that tumblr is proof that the leaks wont stop..

Soo..... unban TE?

Cool, Thanks.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is spiraling out of control, so I'm locking it.

Facts are that TE was not cooperative and acted against the will of the Staff. There is still a leaker (or leakers) among the Staff, but they're being chased down as well. Once they have been, you can ask them why they didn't step forward and admit it to avoid TE being banned.

EDIT: If you have a huge problem with TE being banned, take it to the Trainer's Court or start a petition or something.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123