Kaiser Hosikawa's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune - Page 2

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaiser Hosikawa's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kaiser Hosikawa's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune

"Long as I don't have to touch any sharp knives or ovens, sure." She grinned and washed her hands with soap.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

He smiled and shook his head. “No. If you don't want to, I'll handle all that. How bout some sandwichs?"

Blog Entries

"Those are good." Serenity smiled. "Do you have any berries?" she asked him, thinking that she'd make one of the few things she could.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

He pointed over to a bowl full of berries on the counter. It had tons of berries in it even Lichi and Lum berries. “Help yourself." kiryu said as he got out some eggs to make some egg salad.

Blog Entries

"Perfect! Do you have a blender?" She said as she began selecting berries. The process of selecting them included feeling them and smelling them.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Yeah it should be under the cabinet. I don't use it much but it shoukd still work." he said as he finished the egg salad and put it in a container.

Blog Entries

Serenity got the blender out, and began putting berries into it, along with some milk. She closed it up and plugged it in. "I'm gonna turn it on!" She announced before pressing the button.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kiryu put bith hands over his ears. He always hated the sound of blenders.

Blog Entries

As soon as she pressed it, they were met with the loud noise that blenders love to make. Instinctively, her hands went to her ears, as Serenity strongly dislikes loud sounds. After it looked well blended, she pressed the off button and sighed with relief that the noise was gone.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kiryu let out a loud “Phew" as the blender turned off. He looked around for anything else he could think about. “So what are you making?"

Blog Entries

"A smoothie-shake thing. Good for both people and pokemon." Serenity proudly told Kiryu. She took a spoon and put it inside, then lifted it to her mouth. "Mmm. Not bad." She licked her lips.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Made it yourself?"

Blog Entries

"I'm best at cooking pokemon friendly food. Food just for people is a whole other story." She shrugged, looking for something to pour the cotents of the blender into.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Hmmm I could do both but not at the same time hehe." he said as he packed more food in the containers. “Got a bathing suit?"

Blog Entries

"Yup, I'll go back to my room and change. I'll meet you in the hall." With that, Serenity went out the door.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast