Kaiser Hosikawa's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaiser Hosikawa's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Kaiser Hosikawa's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune

Here's your room!
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Kaiser Hosikawa's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune

Kiryu walks inside and smiles. “I'll decorate tommorrow." he yawned as he jumped onto the bed with Slasher at the foot of the bed.(Finally done.)
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 3rd August 2010 at 08:00 PM.

追放されたバカ

Kiryu wakes up and blinks twice. He hops out his bed and heads to the snack shop to start work.

追放されたバカ

Kaiser walked back into his undecorated room and sighed. He changed and went to sleep.

追放されたバカ

Kaiser woke up the next morning and smiled. He really needed to get around to decorating the place.(CASEY!!!!!LOL) He woke up and walked out to the hallway.

Blog Entries

Serenity entered when he held the door open for her. "So, what did you need to get? Are we having a picnic or something?"
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Hmm thats a good idea actually. Can you go to my closet and get my back pack out?" It was a standard trainer backpack from Sinnoh but with was white and green not white and blue.

Blog Entries

"Okay." Serenity went and found his closet and opened it. The backpack was sitting there, so she picked it up. "Got it, Kiryu." She said with a smile.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Ok good. Now lets make so lunch. Check the fridge to see what you would want to eat." he said as he started to the kitchen.

Blog Entries

"I most berries, sandwiches, umm... ice cream, cheese, err..." Serenity was thinking hard. "Simple foods, really." She stared into the fridge.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Hmm thats good. Get out a pad from the draw by the counter and I'll start cooking." he said as Sakura walked by the window and and curled up on the warm spot on he floor where the sun emitted. Suddenly she began to glow white and sparkle. Her ears stretched and her tail got thinner but remained on the floor. Her hair turned purple and a red gem appeared in her forehead. Sakura was now an Espeon.

Blog Entries

She was about to go get the thing Kiryu had asked for, but noticed Sakura was evolving. "Kiryu! Sakura evolved into an Espeon!" Serenity called out excitedly.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Wha?!" he said looking over from the kitchen and seeing his Sakura evolve. It wasn't planned but he obliged. “Hey Sakura how are you?" he asked cautiously. She smiled and purred slightly and rubbed up against him.

Blog Entries

Serenity looked at Sakura and smiled. "Congradulations, Sakura." Amethyst hopped over and began offering her congrats as well, saying something about how lucky she was.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Sakura smiled and nodded. “Good job Sakura. Im so happy." he said as he pet her. I got up and looked at Serenity. “Ready to make some lunch?"

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast