PE2K Thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3299837
What type of tournament should the next one be? The finer details of each kind of tournament can be worked out once it is picked. Yes, some of these would involve renting Pokemon.
- Regular - No gimmicks or anything weird, you just use your own Pokemon and battle it out.
- Choose Your Opponent's Pokemon - You choose what Pokemon you battle against and so does your opponent. It would probably involve selecting from a pool of Pokemon, instead of your entire stats.
- Kumquat - Both battlers have Pokemon for each type. It is rolled what type each battler will use. Unlike Kumquat Gym, it won't necessarily be a Double Battle.
- Double Battle - Self-explanatory.
- Challenge Cup - Each battler is assigned random Pokemon.
- Battle Factory - Each battler is assigned random Pokemon based on tiers. This would involve x amount of Pokemon from one tier, x amount in another, and x in one more. You are able to choose your opponent's Pokemon for your own use if you beat him/her.
- Wonder Shooter - Each turn both battlers get a point, which they can save up to buy items and use in the battle.
- Basics Only - Only Pokemon in their lowest evolution stage, if they evolve, are usable. Some Pokemon would be banned.
- Monotype - Self-explanatory.
- Use Any Pokemon - Any Pokemon is available for use, including legendary Pokemon. It would involve using rentals.
- Trick Room - Trick Room is always in effect.
- Other - An idea not listed.
Another poll with the most voted options will be made after this one to narrow it down even more, if needed.