Claim your gifts now, check page 8 for the list - Spring Gift Station '13 - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Claim your gifts now, check page 8 for the list - Spring Gift Station '13

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

Default Re: Claim your gifts now, check page 8 for the list - Spring Gift Station '13

Claimz:

Voltaire Magneton (5): Damp Rock from Sky Lark, Electrode from Princess Crow, Magcargo from Dinobot, Budew from BlueTowel, Daycare Pass (2 moves) from Smiles

No speeches for now or even mentions, so just Thanks You Very Much!
    BlueTowel likes this.

URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!

Default Re: Claim your gifts now, check page 8 for the list - Spring Gift Station '13

I will be accepting all my gifts!
    Specifically: Gengar from @Ash K.;
    Toxicroak from @CommBA;
    Salamence from @Zolar;
    Cinccino from @Dog of Hellsing;

Thanks everyone for your generosity towards a new player, much appreciated!
    Ash, I don't think I could match your gift-speech, it was perfect. You know how I feel though <3
    Voltaire Magneton and Ash K. like this.

Apple juice tastes good CrazyLilChicken's Avatar

Claiming my Heracross, Oshawott, Nidoran(M), and Toxicroak. Thank you all for the gifts! ^_^
    BlueTowel likes this.
    Many thanks to Blue Dragon for this amazing signature.

My URPG Stats | My DRPG Stats | My Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
    Bibarel from @Nitro

I DID NOT EVEN SEE THIS. WHERE WAS MY MENTION, YOU LAZY BISCUITHEAD. jk, ty for the awesomely dumb Pokemon. These are my specialty.

v It's you and FD, amirite.

Ok, that's pretty racist... :x

oh ya claiming my 3 gifts thanks!!

"lets get chesnaughty" Nitro 12:52 am
    nuts in my mouf

Hannah Warder 7:50 pm
    fd is a beautiful chocolate man

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Claiming Flygon from @Princess Crow

Thank's so much again, she'll be very useful. :)
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Muddy Mudkip (5): Hydreigon from Akinai, Walrein from Voltaire Magneton, Masquerain from Morru Magnum, Park Pass from Taither, Daycare Pass (2 moves) from Smiles
    Massive thank you to everyone who gave me a gift!! :3

@Akinai; Thanks so much for the Hydreigon that I [sorta] asked for - I've been needing a Dark-type for quite some time now, and I really like the Deino evolution line. Also thanks for helping me save some cash by gifting me the 'mon xD She'll be in good hands, I assure you. ^^

@Voltaire Magneton; I really appreciate your generosity in giving me this Walrein, who will be well taken care of - promise. So many many thanks for this 'mon! ^^ I enjoyed being your ranger in the park, and I hope I can take you through again some time!

@Morru Magnum; I've always liked Masquerain for some reason (I'm attached to Hoenn 'mons, sue me xD) so this gift really means a lot. :3 Thank you so much; I'll be sure to take good care of him! We should battle more often using the 'mons I got from you xD

@Taither; You didn't really need to gift me, but thank you very much anyway! ^^ It will definitely come in handy, what with the number of park runs I still have to partake in. xD It will be put to good use some time soon, surely. *cough*teamruninoktori*cough*

@Smiles; Aww, I can't thank you enough for this gift! You have no idea how much I am in need of Daycare Passes right now! xD It will be put into very good use, of course, like everything else. ^^ Can't wait to teach my 'mons some new moves!

(also claiming back that Story Pass that Albino declined, so that's an added 5k for me. ^^;;)
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Dex

Dex (3): Swampert from Princess Crow, Mawile from Voltaire Magneton, Lanturn from GliscorMan
    Claiming all three.
    @Princess Crow; Thank you very much once again! I've never been much of a water type fan, but even I have to admit that a Swampert is a pretty awesome pokémon. I'll put it to good use, no rock or ground types are gonna be touching my Growlithe without some serious hurt!
    @Voltaire Magneton; Thank you for the Mawile! I really have never thought much about Mawile, and it kind of had become a "forgotten pokémon" for me, but it seems like a very interesting addition to the team. Plus it looks cool, which is always a good thing.
    @GliscorMan; Thank you very much for Lanturn, I'll make sure to put it to good use.

Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

Blog Entries

BlackGroudon (1): Omastar from @Princess Crow

I really do appreiate this, Princess Crow. I love Omastar to death. One of my favorites, and I needed a rock type!

I Claim Groudon.Yay

HKim (2): Braviary from Princess Crow, Aipom from Fierce Deity

Wow guys, I don't know what to say.

@Princess Crow:

You are quite a kind and generous person, Hannah. For someone who, at least in my eyes, is so new to this community, you have traveled far and accomplished much. Not many people can claim the same achievements you now hold and I can only see a bright future for you.

Thank you for this gift. It's true that Gen 5 has eluded me in terms of Pokemon and I appreciate your concern and, as always, value our friendship.

@Fierce Deity:

lol, Aipom eh? Can't say I ever used this guy before, though I probably can say that about most Pokemon. Your puns are terrible sir.

But in all seriousness, thank you for your gift. I appreciate the gesture. A Pokemon from an honorable and talented man, well, who can refuse? I shall treasure him, sir. You are a scholar and a gentleman and I am proud to be the recipient of one of your gifts. Thank you.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011