Claim your gifts now, check page 8 for the list - Spring Gift Station '13

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Claim your gifts now, check page 8 for the list - Spring Gift Station '13

Blog Entries

Default Claim your gifts now, check page 8 for the list - Spring Gift Station '13

Spring Gift Station '13

First one of 2013!

-You can gift any Pokemon in your stats, except your starter.
    -Please post the complete stats of your gifted Pokemon. This is so that when accepting your gifts, people can reference here for things like their gender, extra moves, and nature.
    -You can secretly gift people stuff, just PM it to me and I will reveal it in the end.
    -DO NOT REMOVE POKEMON FROM YOUR STATS UNTIL THEY ARE CLAIMED AT THE END OF THE STATION
    -THIS ALSO MEANS POKEMON PURCHASED FROM THE POKEMART MUST BE IN YOUR STATS. YOU CAN'T GIFT SOMETHING DIRECTLY FROM THE POKEMART
    -Berries will be gifted in bundles of three.
    -You may receive a total of seven gifts; however, there is no limit on gifting.
    -You may give one gift to each person.
    -If you are given more than seven gifts, you may choose which ones you want to receive.
    -TM Cases may be gifted. (we may implement a limit later on if we deem it necessary, in which case I'll mention anywhere over the limit.)
    -Items may be gifted.
    -Daycare Passes may be purchased for 5k/10k and gifted.
    -Park Passes may be purchased for 2.5k and gifted.
    -Story Passes may be purchased for 5k and gifted.
    -Dream World Passes may be purchased for 5k/10k and gifted
    -No claiming until the Gift Station is done (which will be on the morning of April 27th). Thank you!

Last edited by Nitro; 27th April 2013 at 03:34 AM.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Spring Gift Station '13

(Gift Receivers): (Gift) from (Gift Givers)
    Ex: Person A: Vibrava from Pokemon B

List: http://pastebin.com/jCDsV3y7
    Last edited by Nitro; 5th April 2013 at 05:55 PM.

[18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]

@Sky Lark; You seem nice, and you need more Poisons/Ghosts so you can have a full division line up.

@Morru Magnum; You're awesome.

@Andarene; You seem like you could use some more Pokémon.

@gazm0tr0n; I can't keep Pokémon like this, it has a paradoxical record! Also, I think you could use more Pokémon too, though one without an Electric weakness would probably work better :x

@Dog of Hellsing; You've been a great friend during my time in URPG and have been really nice, often doing awesome FFA teaming. Take this Spinarak you wanted because I couldn't stand to watch you take it out of the Capture Contest instead of the Drilbur you got

@WinterVines; and @ChainReaction01; Take a $10,000 daycare pass each (when I do something I do it right and get the full $10,000). You two are a couple so I'll adress this to both of you together (and I'm really happy for you, you're both awesome people). You've both been really nice and helpful to me during my time in URPG, and are the only two Rangers I have had (I swear I'll get to my post Winter... Maybe after finals and Ladder and Write-a-Roll ends). Chain, you were one of the Dojo Senseis and I've always liked most of the Dojo Senseis and really miss the good times we had in [Dojo Sensei's Tea Room]. Winter, you and I have been doing all these awesome Random battles recently and you seem to beat me a lot, especially in your gym/division, and have been super nice about a lot of stuff. I trust both of you more than most of the rest of URPG and I'm really grateful for all you've both done for me. I wish I had better gifts for you, but you both have tons of Pokémon already and I'm really attached to most of my Pokémon, so I hope these Daycare Passes will suffice.

@Siless; You've also been really nice to me and we've had a lot of discussions about various things, and you're one of the strongest defenders of me when people are being jerks. I hope we continue to have these discussions and I'd like to help your goal to take NUKEM Gardevoir, so have a $10,000 daycare pass.

@KnittyDragon; Okay, so now that URPG knows you're my girlfriend the old speech I had here is no longer needed. So I'll try to make a better one, but you know English is my worst subject. The Pokémon is holding a Heart Mail containing the following message, as well as a few of our common nerdy things we use with each other based off that MIT sweatshirt/shirt/sweatpants I have. (It is actually holding the item Heart Mail)
    You're the most important and special person to the world to me, and we've been together for quite a while now, I'm glad you finally decided to join URPG and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have (considering how similar we are I find that quite likely). You know I would do anything possible for you, because I love you so much. I offered you choice of most of the Pokémon I own, and we decided on this one (which I just spent an additional $57,000 on). I love seeing you whenever possible and I hope (and know) that we will be *bursts into song* TOGETHER FOREVER NO MATTER HOW LONG... FOREVER AND A DAY, THAT'S HOW LONG WE'LL STAY, TOGETHER AND FOREVER... Okay, so my knowledge of that particular Pokémon song isn't complete, but I know you understand me better than anyone else. Whatever may happen, if you ever need ANYTHING, I'll ALWAYS be there. Wiol ono KnittySkulblaka Svit-kona.

@Albino Cheesemonkey; You're new and you could use more Pokémon. You expressed an interest in this and I'm not sure I'll ever use it, so have it.

Oh look, I actually wrote speeches.
    Last edited by Ash K.; 27th April 2013 at 11:11 PM.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Gifting time, go! No spoilers, because phone sucks with them.

@Dog of Hellsing; I gift my completely blank Scraggy obtained from the Easter New Life event. Treat the little guy/girl well, with preferably no creepypasta X.x

@MuddyMudkip; You wanted her, so you can have her. Just watch out for those jaws!

Tyri (Hydreigon)
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Serious
    Battles W/L/D: 0/12/0
    TM/BM/etc:
    Obtained: Pokemart (10/29/2011)

May gift more later, not sure yet.
    Last edited by Akinai; 5th April 2013 at 07:46 PM.

I take it we're in need of a Spring station banner? v_v

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Basically, since I need all my mons (and the ones I don't, no one wants either) I'll be giving these people 5K Daycare Passes ^_^

@WinterVines; You've been a really good friend of mine since I became a ranger, and you're generally just a fun person to chat with and stuff :3 You're a really great ranger and friend altogether, and a very hardworking and creative one at that! It's always nice to have you around. :) And since you're not really looking for Pokemon, hopefully the Pass can help you achieve your goal of EM'ing the mons you already have/making them usable xD

@Ash K.; I felt like giving you one, considering how you're one of the people I also came to know (somewhat) and see a lot in the Blast. You're also one of those who pays attention to everything and tries to spot any mistakes and helps out, giving me the impression that you're a rather thoughtful person (though others may consider it annoying/nosy). Also, I felt that this would somehow make you happy/boost your self-esteem somewhat after what you said about receiving likes on BMG and how they made you feel valued/how they measured self-worth in your perspective. Hope this Pass would let you know that you are worth something and you're appreciated/valued by someone. =]

@MorruMagnum; You were one of my first friends and rivals here in the URPG, and you're just a generally fun person altogether. ^_^ I still remember all those battles we used to have, when it became your goal to have a NUKEM Togekiss and started getting loads of other Flying-types. xD You're also one of those multi-talented peeps - you can draw, write, roleplay, ref, judge, curate; I'm jelly! xP Anyways, go NUKE some other mon! =)

44.25K - 15K = 29.25K

Will definitely add more later! :3
    Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 6th April 2013 at 12:41 AM.
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
    I take it we're in need of a Spring station banner? v_v
    We already have one it's at the top of the thread dummy right on top of made by Emma

Updated to here, please no editting posts

[URPG Chat]

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

I would not elaborate much on this because of mobile laziness syndrome:

@MuddyMudkip; I am gifting you a Walrein with Surf and Earthquake (i think) because I am grateful of helping me for National Park run.

I would edit this for the sake of gifting more people.
    MuddyMudkip likes this.

URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

This one's going to @VeloJello; cos I've got another Zeb, and you wanted it ^_^ Have fun with the Electric-type!

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyMudkip View Post

ZEBSTRIKA
    Nickname: Flash Fire
    Obtained: Gift from Synthesis [2011 Summer Gift Station]
    Battles Under Synthesis: Eight (2/6/0)
    Battles Under Me: None (0/0/0
    Ability: Lightningrod or Motor Drive or Sap Sipper
    Nature: -Undecided-
    TM/HM/BM/MT moves: TM Overheat|TM Return
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post

@MuddyMudkip; I am gifting you a Walrein with Surf and Earthquake (i think) because I am grateful of helping me for National Park run.

Please post the complete stats of your mon. Also, just make another post to edit. It prevents the possibility of me missing it, because I don't check already posted posts for edits.

[URPG Chat]

@Ebail; Giving back the Litwick voice disc you generously loaned me. The dice gods were feeling helpful, so both myself and the now-Chandelure thank you :D

Gift time. Just a few for now!

---
    @Dog of Hellsing; Here is something for your gym. I hope it helps you deal with those pesky Alakazam.

Tentacruel (M)

Grading Contest Prize
    Ability: Clear Body or Liquid Oooze
    Nature: Undecided
    Level Up Moves: Poison Sting, Supersonic, Water Gun, Constrict, Acid, Toxic Spikes, Bubble Beam, Wrap, Acid Spray, Barrier, Water Pulse, Poison Jab, Screech, Hex, Hydro Pump, Sludge Wave, Wring Out
    HM: Surf, Waterfall
    TM: None
    BM/SM/MT: None
    EMs: 1
    Battles: 8
    FFA: 0
    Contests: 0

Value: 5,000
    Trade Value: 1

---
    @ChainReaction01; This is something you don't have, so now you do.

Aba (F) - Arbok

Frogsong
    Ability: Intimidate or Shed Skin
    Level Up Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite, Glare, Screech, Acid, Crunch, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Acid Spray, Mud Bomb, Gastro Acid, Haze, Coil, Gunk Shot
    HM: None
    EMs: 0
    Battles: 10

Value: 5,000
    Trade Value: 1

---
    @Smiles; You are always so nice! You're also a great writer and person in general, and I aspire to be more like you. A gift for you!

Dante (M) - Gardevoir

Trade with gmandiddy
    Ability: Synchronize or Trace
    Level Up Moves: Healing Wish, Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport, Lucky Chant, Wish, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Calm Mind, Psychic, Imprison, Future Sight, Charm, Captivate, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Stored Power
    HM: None
    EMs: 0
    Battles [by me]: 8

Value: 10,000
    Trade Value: 2
    Smiles and Dog of Hellsing like this.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

TY Aki and Winter for the Mon, I appreciate it a lot lol. AND NOW A GIFT FROM ME:

@ApertureScience You seem nice and I like helping people out, and since you only have 1 Mon atm I figured I'd give ya something. Here's the Reuni you said you'd like, may she serve you well:

SPECIES:
    Reuniculus

NAME:
    Division

NATURE:
    Timid

ABILITY:
    *Overcoat: This Pokemon takes no damage from Weather
    *Magic Guard: This Pokemon only takes damage from direct attacks and is unaffected by damage such as Burn, Weather, or Leech Seed

KNOWN MOVES:
    Level-Up Moves: Psywave ; Reflect ; Rollout ; Snatch ; Hidden Power [Ground] ; Light Screen ; Charm ; Recover ; Psyshock ; Endeavor ; Future Sight ; Pain Split ; Psychic ; Dizzy Punch ; Skill Swap ; Heal Block ; Wonder Room
    TMs/HMs: n/a
    BMs/MTs/SMs: n/a

BATTLES:

OBTAINED:
    '12 End of the World Raffle (obtained as a Solosis)

I'll have more stuff to gift eventually lol.

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

Here are the Walrein's stats.

URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!

Blog Entries

I am gifting you a Walrein with Surf and Earthquake (i think) because I am grateful of helping me for National Park run.

Here are the Walrein's stats.
    Sorry to harp on you, but could you actually c/p them here? It's so that Muddy can see them here when she claims. If you delete the post in your stats before she can look at it, it's still here for her to copy from. Thanks in advance.

[URPG Chat]

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast