BW2 URPG Launch

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Monbrey

Thread: BW2 URPG Launch

Trophies

Default BW2 URPG Launch

This is actually a relatively small launch, but a few things need to be announced anyway:

Any new moves that are now available to your Pokemon as a result of BW2 are now available for purchase. Ataro's fantastically awesome new Ultradex and a list of the new moves can be found here

Three new gyms will be added to Unova. These will be Aspertia City (Normal), Virbank City (Poison) and Humilau City (Water). Although this means Unova will have a total of 11 gyms, only 8 badges will be required for Elite Four challenges. This also means I'm looking for someone to make 16x16 pixel badge sprites for use on the gym page.

A new battling mode is now available. As discussed in Trainer's Court a few months ago, a mode was requested which would provide the freedom of D/P, without any predecided teams, but still send in private as per the Revolution battle modes. This will be known as BW2 because our naming conventions are awful.

A thread will be posted where you can claim a refund on any moves you paid for previously that are now available as a level up in BW2. This does NOT apply to moves which have had a price reduction, such as a $7,000 TM becoming a $5,000 BM. You're out $2,000, too bad.

The new legendary forms are now available. When you win the rights to a legend (eg. Kyurem), you must select which form it is in. It will remain in this form for the duration that you own it.

And, although this isn't a troll thread and everything I said above is totally legit:
    Last edited by Monbrey; 13th October 2012 at 03:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW2 URPG Launch

huzzah

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

swag

"lets get chesnaughty" Nitro 12:52 am
    nuts in my mouf

Hannah Warder 7:50 pm
    fd is a beautiful chocolate man

YAY MORE SENIOR REFS!
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)