As we've discussed, it's time to put all our discussion and ideas to the test. Yes, welcome to the Art Capture Challenge - 1st Trial!
Please note that the system we're testing is not set and we may change certain aspects as we proceed forward. By participating in this event, you can have a little competitive fun, earn a little money, and help the URPG at the same time. And perhaps, you might even win the prize.
For this Challenge, we're going to go with a specific theme. Since I'm an optimistic person, the theme shall be: New Horizons
- $5,000 for Participating.
- If there are enough participants, potentially a pokemon for the winner. If there are a ton of participants, I might award more prizes.
- Depending on how the Art Capture Challenge ultimately turns out, participants might receive an Art Emblem.
- This is a open art contest. Entries edited by art programs are acceptable. If you simply want to scan a drawing and submit it, you are allowed to. This is not necessarily a Sprite Contest, so such submissions are discouraged.
- You are given two weeks to submit your entry. You may only submit one entry.
- Once the deadline is reached, the entries will be displayed in a thread to be judged by interested members. Note that it is possible to both participate in the event and judge it.
- The entry can be any size within a reasonable limit, but you must follow the theme given, or the entry will not be entered into the contest (You can explain in your description how the theme applies if it's not obvious).
- Please follow all forum and URPG rules, or you will be disqualified and/or warned.
- You are not allowed to use stock images.
- Do not use pre-made entries.
Artist: Your name here
Entry Title: The piece's name
Description: You may write one or two sentences regarding your piece.
To submit your piece, PM it to me with the above form.
Anyway, good luck and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to post them here! I'll try and keep this thread updated with the number of entries so far!
Current Number of Entries: 5