- A Word From Your Editor
- News And Events
- Trading Section
- Special Coverage: BW Tournament
- Article: Panic About Presents
- Featured Member Interview Q&A
- Featured Gym Leader Interview Q&A
- Pokémon Of The Week
- Trainer Of The Week
- Story Of The Week
- Roleplayer Of The Week
- Spendthrift Of The Week
- Closing Comment
A Word From Your Editor
I don't feel like talking.
News And Events
Ultra RPG Easter, Stupid Life
As stupid as it might sounds, the event is a chance for you to gain a new Pokémon for an extremely cheap price! At only $2k, you get to receive an egg, which will eventually hatch into one of the Pokémon in your stats. Even if it might not be something rare, it is something to cheer about since you're only paying $2k! Hurry over and purchase your egg, the event is closing in about 22 more hours!
Ultra RPG Easter, Stupid Gift Away
As stupid as this sounds too, it is something great! Your favorite gift stations have arrived again. It is time to present gifts to people whom you treasure and respect; your friends, colleagues, or rivals. It is open up till May 2nd, so do get over there if you want to gift something ... or simply rid your stats of junk.
The Egg-citing Wheel of Fortune (Park Easter Event)
The event for Park has arrived! By paying $2k, you get to have a chance to get a shot at the wheel of fortune. Prizes include Park Vouchers, Park Items, and more. However, most of all, there are special items that you won't be able to find anywhere else except in this raffle! Hurry over and get your luck tested, as you stand a chance to win incredible items to help you with your Park expeditions.
New Pokémon up for bid!
A new Pokémon is up for bid in the auction house, and this time, it's a Joltik! Bidding ends in approximately 1½ more days!
New Grader in Town!
Our favorite Tyranitex is now an official grader! Let's wish him well as he do good, and hopefully he would be able to help with some of the backlog.
The Ghost-type - Hearthome Gym, and the Psychic-type - Saffron Gym, are currently open! Do post your gym application form if you're interested.
If you don't know yet, we do take in announcement requests for The URPG Times. Don't worry, for it is free of charge! If you would like to display an announcement for whatever reason, or shoutouts, just PM them to me.
By Fierce Deity
The following are UFT offers. Do check the the Trading Machine if you see a Pokémon that you're interested in!
- Flammenwerfer: Archeops, Flygon, Gyarados, Machamp, Mamoswine, Muk, Salamence, Serperior
- Chasey: Golbat, Golduck, Houndoom, Ludicolo, Marowak, Medicham, Poliwhirl, Raichu, Slowbro, Voltorb
- We Taste Pies...: Azumarill, Drapion, Gengar, Gyarados, Heracross, Lickilicky, Machamp, Mismagius
- Tyranitex: Vespiqueen
- Team Evolution: Garchomp, Haxorus
Special Coverage - BW Tournament: Round Three
Excited for the top predictor for Round Two!? Here it is! We have a total of 11 people betting on people that they think would move on this round. In the case of people not betting for them or their opponent in a specific round, I gave them the point/bet won if they did win that match.
- Neonsands: [100% Hit] [0% Miss] (7/7 ; 0/7)
- Alaskapigeon: [71.4% Hit] [28.6% Miss] (5/7 ; 2/7)
- Pidge: [71.4% Hit] [28.6% Miss] (5/7 ; 2/7)
- We Taste Pies...: [71.4% Hit] [28.6% Miss] (5/7 ; 2/7)
- Husnain: [57.1% Hit] [42.9% Miss] (4/7 ; 3/7)
- Team Evolution: [57.1% Hit] [42.9% Miss] (4/7 ; 3/7)
- The Jr Trainer: [57.1% Hit] [42.9% Miss] (4/7 ; 3/7)
- 1st/19th: derian with Mamoswine, reffed by Pidge. Special Rule: A move can't be used more than once in a turn. For example, the first person to use Substitute will stop anyone after using Substitute to fail for that turn. Also, everyone starts with Substitute and 75%.
- 1st/14th: Rohypnol with Kingdra, reffed by ChainReaction01. Special Rule: First person to send an attacking move gets +20% BP
- 1st/15th: Husnain with Scizor, reffed by ChainReaction01. Special Rule: [none]
- 1st/8th: Pidge with Alakazam, reffed by Ataro (aka. RUSTYREFBOT) Special Rule: Three randomly selected participants will be Mafia. If Mafia are last survivors, they get +$1k each. If all Mafias are killed and there are survivors still, those remaining survivors get +$1k each.
- 1st/21th: The Jr Trainer with Kingdra, reffed by Pidge Special Rule: See the person's name rather than what Pokemon they are.
- 1st/16th: Pidge with Starmie, reffed by derian Special Rule: A random mon holds "The One Ring", and they receive +2 to every stat. This stat change is invisible, and only they know they have it. If you attack this mon, you get the one ring. Only you will know you have it. If the holder of the one ring is destroyed, Sauron is defeated. If the one ring is not destroyed by the 10th turn, Frodo loses his finger. If you hold the one ring for more than 2 consecutive turns, you are subjected to taunt until you lose the ring.
- 1st/9th: Synthesis with Gallade, reffed by Buzzer Special Rule: Everyone has Super Luck as an additional Ability
- 1st/24th: Husnain with Scizor, reffed by Pidge [FFA Tournament]
- 1st/20thth: kingrptor101 with Starmie, reffed by ChainReaction01 Special Rule: Pokemon are placed in either Attack Mode or Defense Mode. When in Attack Mode, attacks get +20% BP but Pokemon are subjected to Taunt (excepting Protect / Detect). When in Defense Mode, Pokemon have a random 20% chance of not moving (starting turn two), but heal 5% at the end of each turn. You may switch between modes but only once per turn, and not after attacking.
- 1st/18th: Rohypnol with Kingdra, reffed by Buzzer Special Rule: Light Side / Dark Side FFA. Pokémon will be rolled into either side of the force and those are your teams. Winning Team gets extra 1K.
- 1st/21th: WinterVines with Espeon, reffed by SiberianTiger Special Rule: Haze when a Pokemon boosts pass +3
Each week, besides the submissions from our employees for the Comics section of the URPG Times, we also welcome submissions from the community! Remember, I pay $1,500 for each submission usually. The amount paid might be adjusted accordingly based on your comic and permanent employees will be paid slightly higher. You don't have to be a professional as well; the only criteria is for it to be funny! PM comic submissions to me, Ataro.
ALL ARE COCKS By Pidge
The Truth By SLCalamity
[Untitled] By SLCalamity
3 Steel Pokémon Walk Into A Bar By Ryoku
The Adventures of Keith #001 - Noob Police Incoming By SLCalamity
(Note: Reference made to trainers whom started with Chimchars that are noob weren't meant to be. It was simply a very common choice.)
Thank you for your submissions! We had a large variety of comics this week. I hoped you have enjoyed them as much as I did! Pidge, you get to claim $2,000. All of the others can claim in the HQ thread.