URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 50

Page 50 of 430 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 6446
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

  1. #736
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    If my Marshtomp were to use Muddy Water on a Pokemon with Water Absorb, or Dry Skin, would it still have a chance to drop the accuracy?
    Nope, it just heals them.

  2. #737
    Trainer Ordinaire evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    I'm sure we've all noticed Bulbapedia and the forums here going up and down like something I can't compare it to, as I'm typing on a work computer. I've been assuming it's a high volume thing, because in the instances Bulbapedia is up, it says locked to editing; do we know why they've been having high volume, or if it's some sort of DDOS thing, or if they're simply transitioning servers and having troubles in the meantime?
    Evan F's Stats

    Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

  3. #738
    URPG Ref Black Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Dear BMG,

    Ask me to ref. My AIM is BlackxHawk69. I am not getting many requests and I desire to help you.

    Black Hawk

    DoIPutNameHere (4:11:48 PM): Caterpie uses String Shot +2!
    CROWD GOES INSANE +5!

  4. #739
    Trainer Ordinaire evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Dear BMG,

    Ask me to ref. My AIM is BlackxHawk69. I am not getting many requests and I desire to help you.

    Black Hawk
    Be careful what you wish for :D

    I can't ask because I can't use AIM at work, but now I'll add you to my AIM and abuse you when I'm home.
    Evan F's Stats

    Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

  5. #740
    I'm Zombilicious Zombie Muse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Braaaiiiinnss...
    Posts
    425

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Dear BMG,

    Ask me to ref. My AIM is BlackxHawk69. I am not getting many requests and I desire to help you.

    Black Hawk
    Well since you didn't address that to PE2K, no, I'll find someone else like BB or anna :I
    Last edited by Zombie Muse; 15th June 2010 at 06:45 PM.

  6. #741
    I Invented the Pidgeot SiberianTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    XBOX LIVE
    Posts
    1,438

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    I've been getting zero request lately as well :|

    URPG Stats
    Legend of the Thief
    All Your Base Are Belong to Lulsec

  7. #742
    Unregistered user Mubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    I think thats because WTP and Elrond have been reffing like mad.
    URPG Stats


    Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

  8. #743
    Rock Chalk J-Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by mubz View Post
    I think thats because WTP and Elrond have been reffing like mad.
    And there's suddenly a bunch of new refs.

  9. #744
    a Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    babby's first
    Posts
    3,922
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Looks like it's time for URPG's first ref purge. ~50 active refs enter, but 25 leave alive. 1...2...3...NOT IT!

  10. #745
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,550

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    On another note, since this issue was brought up recently, the rule of the gym leader not being allowed to refuse any challenges unless he has a valid reason still applies. This applies to any similar positions, including Legend Defender, Elite, Champion or whatever.

    Many people reject by saying "not atm", including me, myself. Yes, you do not need to come up with huge IMs of reasons to explain why you can't atm. However, if the challenger does ask why, I kindly ask of you to provide the reason for him. Yeah, it might be annoying at times but how hard will it be, to provide the challenger with your valid reason for not accepting his challenge at that time? Afterall, you applied for the position only if you want to defend. This isn't directed to anyone specific, just making it clear out for everyone.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  11. #746
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    With the topic of gym leaders floating around, that brings up another question:
    Are we getting a new Hoenn League Organizer? I'm assuming Fenix lost her Elite Position and Gym because of inactivity... wouldn't that probably mean her league organizer position would also need a replacement?

  12. #747
    追放されたバカ Jesus of Magikarps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    On another note, since this issue was brought up recently, the rule of the gym leader not being allowed to refuse any challenges unless he has a valid reason still applies. This applies to any similar positions, including Legend Defender, Elite, Champion or whatever.

    Many people reject by saying "not atm", including me, myself. Yes, you do not need to come up with huge IMs of reasons to explain why you can't atm. However, if the challenger does ask why, I kindly ask of you to provide the reason for him. Yeah, it might be annoying at times but how hard will it be, to provide the challenger with your valid reason for not accepting his challenge at that time? Afterall, you applied for the position only if you want to defend. This isn't directed to anyone specific, just making it clear out for everyone.
    Imo, rather than making the leader provide a reason as to why they can't battle, it would make more sense for them to have to provide a date when they can battle if they can't now. Some gym leaders just don't want to battle a person because they think they'll lose, or something of that sort, and just keep making up excuses, so if they actually come up with a reasonable date when they are available to battle that might help. That way gym leaders wont get annoyed when they're constantly pestered, and challengers wont get frustrated and give up when they keep getting rejected.

  13. #748
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,550

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    With the topic of gym leaders floating around, that brings up another question:
    Are we getting a new Hoenn League Organizer? I'm assuming Fenix lost her Elite Position and Gym because of inactivity... wouldn't that probably mean her league organizer position would also need a replacement?
    Thing is, for a LO, being online like every day isn't needed. It would be good, but it isn't needed. In fact, I think an LO is still okay if he/she comes on once every week or two. But a replacement might be needed if she becomes too inactive or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychedelicShroomish View Post
    Imo, rather than making the leader provide a reason as to why they can't battle, it would make more sense for them to have to provide a date when they can battle if they can't now. Some gym leaders just don't want to battle a person because they think they'll lose, or something of that sort, and just keep making up excuses, so if they actually come up with a reasonable date when they are available to battle that might help. That way gym leaders wont get annoyed when they're constantly pestered, and challengers wont get frustrated and give up when they keep getting rejected.
    Though, for me personally, I would become annoyed if I'm like "not atm, sorry", then the guy goes like "why not? when can you?" Yes, I just said if they ask for a reason, you should give them the reason, but it is really annoying when you say no and you get bombarded with so many questions. Well, that's just me though. Hypocritical perhaps, but I would still give them the reason if they happen to ask for it, or if I'm not in a bad mood. If a gym leader keeps rejecting challenges, complaints will normally be made so I think we have that area in check, or so I believe for now.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  14. #749
    Revert & Reverberate Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,637
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    -Do contest Berries (Chesto, Pecha, etc. have Battle effects. If yes, I can then assume they're the same as in the games? (you don't have to tell me the effects unless they're different here)

    -Also, Can I perform Multi-Battles? (two trainers, one Pokemon each against one with two Pokemon, or two more trainers)

  15. #750
    YEAH TOAST Sennyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    if this help anwser your question you can do 1+1v1+1 battle, yet there was a disscusion about this in this tread if i rember.

    that said i have somthing to ask along the same lines as ive only ever seen 1+1v1+1 battle. can each player have any amount of pokemon not just on
    Example 3+3v3+3
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •