Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes. View Post
    Bringing a desktop to uni builds character
    And huge muscles. Am I right Airik?

LS-

These are the moments we live for.

A buddy of mine used to bring his all in one desktop to college because he didn't have a working laptop. It was a pain because it took up so much space at the table.

Blog Entries

man imma have to take a desktop so i can get muscles like roulette. Then i will always have my keyboard in mah lap :P
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Holy hell there's been a conversation at least peripherally about me and I didn't even notice xD

Story is that every term the Adelaide Uni Engineers Society (of which I am a member) throws a party on the Uni grounds with free BBQ, beer, cider, music, etc. My laptop was on the ground next to me leaning on my leg (as opposed to on my shoulder cos it's a heavy mofo) as I was lining up for some food when some drunk tool tripped over it. He apologised and I said "no worries", except when I went to get the laptop out at my next lecture there was a huge dead spot near the middle of the screen. I've taken it to the local shop, and luck permitting I'll have it back before the end of the week. Whether or not I will be able to afford food afterwards is a different story, but hey, one problem at a time.

"But Chainy, we happen to know you have a desktop too," I hear you say. Well this is true, but without my laptop I've needed to spend a lot more time on my work than I normally do, and also my 21st birthday was last Friday so I was supposed to get raging drunk and hit on every female within a 100m radius of me all weekend. Whether or not I actually did this is an exercise I'll leave up to you lot (I'll give you a clue - two ciders is usually enough to get me silly).

Anyway, the next FFA turn will be up tonight (approximately six hours from now, depending on how atrocious my driving is). Hopefully I'll be back up to normal activity soon, but until then if you guys need to contact me I DO check the forums at least twice a day, so a PM or VM will usually be responded to within ten hours. Alternatively, talk to Winter - she can get into contact with me pretty quickly because of the incredible extent to which she has me wh.... wanting to be responsible.

-Chainy out
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    Holy hell there's been a conversation at least peripherally about me and I didn't even notice xD

Story is that every term the Adelaide Uni Engineers Society (of which I am a member) throws a party on the Uni grounds with free BBQ, beer, cider, music, etc. My laptop was on the ground next to me leaning on my leg (as opposed to on my shoulder cos it's a heavy mofo) as I was lining up for some food when some drunk tool tripped over it. He apologised and I said "no worries", except when I went to get the laptop out at my next lecture there was a huge dead spot near the middle of the screen. I've taken it to the local shop, and luck permitting I'll have it back before the end of the week. Whether or not I will be able to afford food afterwards is a different story, but hey, one problem at a time.

"But Chainy, we happen to know you have a desktop too," I hear you say. Well this is true, but without my laptop I've needed to spend a lot more time on my work than I normally do, and also my 21st birthday was last Friday so I was supposed to get raging drunk and hit on every female within a 100m radius of me all weekend. Whether or not I actually did this is an exercise I'll leave up to you lot (I'll give you a clue - two ciders is usually enough to get me silly).

Anyway, the next FFA turn will be up tonight (approximately six hours from now, depending on how atrocious my driving is). Hopefully I'll be back up to normal activity soon, but until then if you guys need to contact me I DO check the forums at least twice a day, so a PM or VM will usually be responded to within ten hours. Alternatively, talk to Winter - she can get into contact with me pretty quickly because of the incredible extent to which she has me wh.... wanting to be responsible.

-Chainy out
    Magikarp captured.

Trophies

I would usually post something witty, but I can't top Emmas

LS-

-Chainy out

jk tho gl with that
    ChainReaction01 and WebMaster like this.

Blog Entries

-Chainy out
    Happy 21st man, some ridiculous number of Aussies turned 21 last week you know.
    ChainReaction01 likes this.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pman View Post

Happy 21st man, some ridiculous number of Aussies turned 21 last week you know.
    SLCalamity likes this.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Keepin that EV train goin Elite Twit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not really sure how it works so... Now that the move tutors have all been found, moves listed and pokemon updated, when would BW2 tutor moves make their way in to the URPG?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Twit View Post
    Not really sure how it works so... Now that the move tutors have all been found, moves listed and pokemon updated, when would BW2 tutor moves make their way in to the URPG?
    They would typically be added to URPG on or just after the release in America
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon