URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 328

Page 328 of 430 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 6447
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

  1. #4906
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,349
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    I'm not going to have internet until the 31st. Moving into a new house is boring :<

    Anyway, if someone could update the Gym Leader stuff from roll call for me, that'd be cool. Cya guys next tuesday.
    Roll Call thread is done and updated. I'm leaving it up to the individual LO's to open gyms though.

  2. #4907
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    SO LIKE. ME AND COMMBA AND MG GOT BORED AND WROTE A SONG LINE BY LINE. We thought it was going to be like:

    "Man I'm really gay
    penis penis vagina
    vulgar vulgar
    SEX"

    BUT THEN IT WAS A LEGITIMATE SONG SO I'M GOING TO POST IT.

    I never meant for it to end this way
    I didn’t mean to lead you astray
    I don’t know why I even stay
    Is this all part of the game you play?

    Of all the people
    All these fucking terrible people

    I thought that you would protect me
    But I guess it doesn’t end that way for us
    It looks like all you did was forget me
    Was it so wrong for me to trust…
    To put all my faith in you?
    All you did to me was wrong
    And I think this has gone on far too long
    You’re the one who’s been dragging it on

    I feel like I put way too much effort into that than I should’ve
    And if I’d known how this would end, maybe I would’ve
    Gave up at the start,
    But baby, you ripped out my heart
    And I think it’s time to fall apart

    There’s no rebuilding it this time
    Especially when all you did was waste mine
    I’m just tired of all the lies
    It hurts too much to think back
    To a moment when everything was fine
    Cause now I see through the cracks
    And I see where everything went wrong
    I wish I could get all my time with you back

    So I’m done leaning on you now
    It’s time for me to make my leave
    I loved you baby, but this is goodbye
    Cause I’ve had my time to grieve
    And this is the one thing I won’t regret
    I wish we had never met
    Goodbye



    THIS IS WHAT WE DO AT NIGHT.

    CommanderBadass1 9:29 pm
    WHATEVER YOU DECIDE, I'M TOTES OK WITH IT
    Alaska Pigeon 9:29 pm
    BECAUSE THIS IS MY HEART
    midnight ghost 9:29 pm
    ^
    ITS OURS TOO
    I THINK?
    CommanderBadass1 9:30 pm
    Our heart Alaska
    *taps heart*
    midnight ghost 9:30 pm
    Our heart.
    CommanderBadass1 9:30 pm
    Our heart
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  3. #4908
    Unregistered User CommBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,784
    Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    I REGRET NOTHING
    Alaskapigeon likes this.

  4. #4909
    Registered Badass. Magnesium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Kanto
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    I REGRET NOTHING!!!! That was fun, and slightly therapeutic in a way. Idk, I hope this doesn't become some sort of weekly thing x_x
    Alaskapigeon likes this.
    http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p226/Only_Emma/MGGW2.png
    Credit to the awesome EmBreon for the siggy. Get one for yourself here!
    Used to be MidnightGhost

  5. #4910
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    This occurrence is an accurate example of why we are unable to possess things that would be considered luxuries.

  6. #4911
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    This occurrence is an accurate example of why we are unable to possess things that would be considered luxuries.
    Alaskapigeon likes this.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  7. #4912
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Still a better love story than Twilight.
    Alaskapigeon likes this.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  8. #4913
    Du Edoc'sil Ash K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Since I can't get onto AIM, the only way I can do dice rolls for my forum battles is by either rolling two actual 10 sided dice (00, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) with 00 and 0 being 100 or use an old Java program I wrote without being able to cp (because it's on a different computer). I'll try to get around to doing one of those when I get a chance, as I know some people may be annoyed at me for not reffing my forum battles recently. I said I'd be at camp from 7/8 to 7/20 with no electronics, and now I'm at another camp with trouble connecting my own computers to the internet and the computers here not having the right version of Flash for Trillian and I'm not sure if I can install anything on them (including Flash). I'll keep trying my laptops and hopefully they'll work occasionally (worked once). I'll be back home 8/10 for at least one week, hopefully more. Until then, I'll do what I can to be active, but it may not involve AIM most of the time. Open to solutions. If I do get on AIM but unreliably I'd prefer to be battling than reffing (or at least, ref testing) because those are long and fairly boring and I battled (once?) in almost three weeks.

    Hopefully my situation will improve soon. Update you if it does. Until then, Ash K. resigning to misery (well, I'll have a lot of time tomorrow, HOPEFULLY it'll let me get on AIM)
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

  9. #4914
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapigeon View Post
    SO LIKE. ME AND COMMBA AND MG GOT BORED AND WROTE A SONG LINE BY LINE. We thought it was going to be like:

    "Man I'm really gay
    penis penis vagina
    vulgar vulgar
    SEX"

    BUT THEN IT WAS A LEGITIMATE SONG SO I'M GOING TO POST IT.

    I never meant for it to end this way
    I didn’t mean to lead you astray
    I don’t know why I even stay
    Is this all part of the game you play?

    Of all the people
    All these fucking terrible people

    I thought that you would protect me
    But I guess it doesn’t end that way for us
    It looks like all you did was forget me
    Was it so wrong for me to trust…
    To put all my faith in you?
    All you did to me was wrong
    And I think this has gone on far too long
    You’re the one who’s been dragging it on

    I feel like I put way too much effort into that than I should’ve
    And if I’d known how this would end, maybe I would’ve
    Gave up at the start,
    But baby, you ripped out my heart
    And I think it’s time to fall apart

    There’s no rebuilding it this time
    Especially when all you did was waste mine
    I’m just tired of all the lies
    It hurts too much to think back
    To a moment when everything was fine
    Cause now I see through the cracks
    And I see where everything went wrong
    I wish I could get all my time with you back

    So I’m done leaning on you now
    It’s time for me to make my leave
    I loved you baby, but this is goodbye
    Cause I’ve had my time to grieve
    And this is the one thing I won’t regret
    I wish we had never met
    Goodbye



    THIS IS WHAT WE DO AT NIGHT.

    CommanderBadass1 9:29 pm
    WHATEVER YOU DECIDE, I'M TOTES OK WITH IT
    Alaska Pigeon 9:29 pm
    BECAUSE THIS IS MY HEART
    midnight ghost 9:29 pm
    ^
    ITS OURS TOO
    I THINK?
    CommanderBadass1 9:30 pm
    Our heart Alaska
    *taps heart*
    midnight ghost 9:30 pm
    Our heart.
    CommanderBadass1 9:30 pm
    Our heart
    Alaskapigeon likes this.

  10. #4915
    Unregistered User CommBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,784
    Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Since I can't get onto AIM, the only way I can do dice rolls for my forum battles is by either rolling two actual 10 sided dice (00, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) with 00 and 0 being 100 or use an old Java program I wrote without being able to cp (because it's on a different computer). I'll try to get around to doing one of those when I get a chance, as I know some people may be annoyed at me for not reffing my forum battles recently. I said I'd be at camp from 7/8 to 7/20 with no electronics, and now I'm at another camp with trouble connecting my own computers to the internet and the computers here not having the right version of Flash for Trillian and I'm not sure if I can install anything on them (including Flash). I'll keep trying my laptops and hopefully they'll work occasionally (worked once). I'll be back home 8/10 for at least one week, hopefully more. Until then, I'll do what I can to be active, but it may not involve AIM most of the time. Open to solutions. If I do get on AIM but unreliably I'd prefer to be battling than reffing (or at least, ref testing) because those are long and fairly boring and I battled (once?) in almost three weeks.

    Hopefully my situation will improve soon. Update you if it does. Until then, Ash K. resigning to misery (well, I'll have a lot of time tomorrow, HOPEFULLY it'll let me get on AIM)
    Can't you just use the dice roll on the ref calc?

  11. #4916
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Since I can't get onto AIM, the only way I can do dice rolls for my forum battles is by either rolling two actual 10 sided dice (00, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) with 00 and 0 being 100 or use an old Java program I wrote without being able to cp (because it's on a different computer). I'll try to get around to doing one of those when I get a chance, as I know some people may be annoyed at me for not reffing my forum battles recently. I said I'd be at camp from 7/8 to 7/20 with no electronics, and now I'm at another camp with trouble connecting my own computers to the internet and the computers here not having the right version of Flash for Trillian and I'm not sure if I can install anything on them (including Flash). I'll keep trying my laptops and hopefully they'll work occasionally (worked once). I'll be back home 8/10 for at least one week, hopefully more. Until then, I'll do what I can to be active, but it may not involve AIM most of the time. Open to solutions. If I do get on AIM but unreliably I'd prefer to be battling than reffing (or at least, ref testing) because those are long and fairly boring and I battled (once?) in almost three weeks.

    Hopefully my situation will improve soon. Update you if it does. Until then, Ash K. resigning to misery (well, I'll have a lot of time tomorrow, HOPEFULLY it'll let me get on AIM)
    Erm, the calc has a built-in dice roller, or a search for 'dice roller' brings up this, where you can put in '100' in the first box on the bottom row, and then c/p.

    EDIT: Ninja'd by 9 minutes... that teaches me to start a post, then switch tabs and forget about it... x.x
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  12. #4917
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    So because we can't have a thread on BMG, if you came to the *cough* URPG EVENT *cough* today, you can post here to collect your 1k, I guess.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  13. #4918
    Unregistered User CommBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,784
    Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    I guess claiming 1K for Operation: Kevin

  14. #4919
    Techno Pussy Fawkes.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,394
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    I was at "OPERATION: Gmans horrible mouse that isn't even pointy (wtf) but rather a yellow blob" somewhat

  15. #4920
    Registered User -Apollo-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,370
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes. View Post
    I was at "OPERATION: Gmans horrible mouse that isn't even pointy (wtf) but rather a yellow blob" somewhat
    It's how I roll.

    Claiming for being at Op Kevin

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •