Page 322 of 430 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 6446
Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Hey guys, I quit.

No, this isn't gonna be one of those "haha, he'll probably be back in two weeks" deals, I mean it. There is zero point in me hanging around here any longer, and it's become clear to me over this past month. I spend a good deal of the day at work anyway, cause let's face it that's sure a hell of a lot more important. Whenever I am around though nothing is going on. The only thing I ever see are pointless discussions that go no where. Personally I just don't feel like seeing it anymore.

I never blended in too well with the community here anyway, I mean you guys have clearly how much I've been apart of blast chats. I always prided myself on being that standout who didn't blend in with the crowd. Now though it's pretty much pointless cause it means nothing. There is just nothing for me to do, so basically I'm just a waste of space. I'm not an official, or a mod, and am fairly certain I would never be made one anyway, so I'm not needed around for anything, nor will me going make a deep dent in the shift of things, since I hardly ranger, and there are a bunch of other refs out there.

The people who I had considered my best friends here had left already anyway, so there isn't much of a draw for me to stick around for that, and I'm starting to prefer Skype to AIM anyway, cause more people I talk to from other parts of the site had that.

Have fun with whatever you guys do.
    Aww, Ebail. I'm really sorry you feel that way, and I'll miss you in URPG (no matter how much you were mean to me ;p). You're really cool, and I hope this isn't the last I'm going to see of you. Probably not, since we both frequent other places here that aren't URPG, and, hey, if you're on Skype, I'll probably see you on there. If you want to add me, I'm 'buoyysel' on Skype, soo...

See you around, Ebail. :>

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    We should probably has the Dojo list posted on all forums.
    I didn't do that so only one thread would need updating. I've noticed that when we try to do the same thing across multiple forums, things seem to fall out of order a little bit. I figured because it was originally meant for the new TPWer's, that it just made more sense to house it there. If you'd still prefer I put it on all forums, I can go ahead and add it to PE2K and BMG.

Hey guys, I quit.

No, this isn't gonna be one of those "haha, he'll probably be back in two weeks" deals, I mean it. There is zero point in me hanging around here any longer, and it's become clear to me over this past month. I spend a good deal of the day at work anyway, cause let's face it that's sure a hell of a lot more important. Whenever I am around though nothing is going on. The only thing I ever see are pointless discussions that go no where. Personally I just don't feel like seeing it anymore.

I never blended in too well with the community here anyway, I mean you guys have clearly how much I've been apart of blast chats. I always prided myself on being that standout who didn't blend in with the crowd. Now though it's pretty much pointless cause it means nothing. There is just nothing for me to do, so basically I'm just a waste of space. I'm not an official, or a mod, and am fairly certain I would never be made one anyway, so I'm not needed around for anything, nor will me going make a deep dent in the shift of things, since I hardly ranger, and there are a bunch of other refs out there.

The people who I had considered my best friends here had left already anyway, so there isn't much of a draw for me to stick around for that, and I'm starting to prefer Skype to AIM anyway, cause more people I talk to from other parts of the site had that.

I really don't know how to respond to this. I'm a bit upset, as if I have failed you in some way as a mentor and a friend. Just because you don't hold a position on the staff here does not make you a "waste of space" or something like that. Positions and accomplishments do not measure a the man. Still, if you want to go, that is your call and I'm not going to try to stop you. I just want you to know before you go for good, that how you perceive yourself in URPG is not how I, as well as most of the populace I'm sure, perceive your place in URPG. You're a valued member, a reliable ref, and one of the better battlers. Anyway, good luck in your future endeavors and at least drop by every now and then to say hello.

Oh, and seriously, cheer the fuck up bro

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Positions and accomplishments do not measure a the man.
    Does this mean everyone can be a mod, then? ^_^

Sorry to see you go, Ebail, hope you feel you can come back at some point ):
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Hey guys, I quit.

Awwwww, man. I'm gonna miss having a good ref like you around; you're definitely one of the best I've seen. I'm sorry if it seems like I haven't been much of a friend to you, man. If you still wanna talk, ask me on AIM for my Skype. (I would post it here, but that would reveal my real name.) Sorry things didn't work out here man. You're always welcome with the rangers.
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

Hey guys, I quit.

(a) I'll miss you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I hate to see people leave, even people I didn't get along with like Kai-Mei. I really hate to see people leave who I liked, such as yourself. THE BMG DOJO SENSEIS ARE A DYING BREED! I hope you reconsider this, but I understand that people have this crazy obsession with this thing they call a life. Common misconception about me: People think if I get free stuff I don't mind people leaving. That is incorrect. I only want stuff if it is impossible to stop them from leaving.

(b) You're welcome back any time. You should know this, and I hope you take advantage of it.

On a totally unrelated note, I am also leaving. But only for two weeks, I'll be back after, but probably not as active as I have been the past few weeks. During these two weeks I will be at a no electronics camp and therefore will likely have no access at all to computers and/or internet. Please don't kick me from gym for inactivity during this time, I will be back and will be ready to continue accepting gym challenges (which I've been a lot better about with Fortree than Opelucid). I'll put my computers to sleep/hibernate, so I shouldn't appear on AIM, but if I'm there constantly and unresponsive understand I am nowhere near my computer. I'll be back late Friday, July 20th. May URPG's activity pick up during this time. If other refs want to finish reffing my forum battles during this time I understand, but for the ones above 1v1 make sure I get fair wages, and if done on AIM please post what happened on the turns (or cp the chat logs) so I can log in my format. Good luck to all of you during this time and see you in two weeks.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Hey guys, I quit.

Wow, bro, harsh
    JK. Nah, seriously Ebail I'm going to miss you. You've been around since the beginning and though we've had some rough patches I've come to realize what a great dude you are. I'd try to convince you to stay, but I don't think it'd really make you feel any better, so instead I wish you luck wherever you're going and hope you find happiness.

Also as I was reading your post, the song Tiny Dancer started playing in my head. I... I don't know why. It's not Motorhead....

Byyyyye. (I found your Facebook anyways)
    SLCalamity likes this.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Well that sucks. You're a great person and a great member Ebail, I'll miss you brah. Maybe I'll see you around Jersey one day </3

Trophies

Damnit Ebail, you quit so often I've run out of snappy lines to throw at you.

But it's all good, I'll just come up with a few for the next time you quit.

We don't talk as much as we used to, but you were probably one of the first people I actually got along with in the URPG. It was fun being a newb with you.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Although you quit almost as often as I do (but really, nobody is anywhere near), I do feel that you won't change your mind in the near future. I'd just like to thank you for all of the battles you've reffed for me, and I hope that I'll talk to you again one day.

Later dude.

What an awkward moment to ask a question. Oh well.
    I've read over everything I need to in this section, and I'm still a bit confused. Is an AIM account required, or can I use the forum's PM system? I'd like to avoid the use of AIM, and I'm active enough online to where I won't miss a PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsong View Post
    I've read over everything I need to in this section, and I'm still a bit confused. Is an AIM account required, or can I use the forum's PM system? I'd like to avoid the use of AIM, and I'm active enough online to where I won't miss a PM.
    You don't need aim account to join, it just makes it more convenient.

Basically what Joltik said. I'd really encourage getting AIM because it helps you battle and being able to talk to a ton of members is nice, but you don't need it. If the problem is with your operating system being able to handle it, we have a couple solutions, but if it's your choice that's perfectly fine :D
    Joltik likes this.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Well, I'm thankful for the speedy responces. I think I'll stick to PMs for now, but I'll probably join the AIM empire eventually.

Well, I'm thankful for the speedy responces. I think I'll stick to PMs for now, but I'll probably join the AIM empire eventually.
    Probably a good choice ;) The bulk of URPG happens there, and it gets kinda slow if you stick to forums the entire time. If you need help installing AIM or a similar program, just ask anyone and we can help you.

Good luck Ebail! Rake that cash in boi!
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen