URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 320

Page 320 of 430 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 6448
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Two officials and a mod post in this thread, none mention any attempts to remedy the URPG's rapid decline.

URPG

Quote Originally Posted by Krummhorn View Post
    Two officials and a mod post in this thread, none mention any attempts to remedy the URPG's rapid decline.
    This isn't the place to discuss that. Once again, if you have an issue that you think should be addressed, you can post it here. Feel free to pitch ideas to the few staff members who are on every day that you feel might increase activity.

Most of us have a lot of work going on. Myself included for the next two month, might be longer

I am working 7 days, 3 jobs. So I am limited to what I can do here. Thought I should post this now, before I get R@G3d at.
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PokeViper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeViper View Post
    I have a question. If someone goes on a break and then comes back with a huge HIIII EVERYONE, is there a sound to be made?

really, the best applaud I was going to get.

You can just call me N. Natural Harmonia Gropius's Avatar

Visit Natural Harmonia Gropius's Youtube Channel

Happy Normal Day to my fellow Australians
    ChainReaction01 likes this.

Deal with it.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
    Most of us have a lot of work going on. Myself included for the next two month, might be longer

I am working 7 days, 3 jobs. So I am limited to what I can do here. Thought I should post this now, before I get R@G3d at.
    Hey me too. Well, not exactly the same, I just work a ton. 40+ hours a week, dealing with tons of idiots who think New Jersey is a good place to come to for the summer. Fun, fun times.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

So I heard things have been pretty dead.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

On the first day, the people shall rise up with requests they do not fully think through or consider.

On the second day, fires shall burst from the hands of the leaders of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    So I heard things have been pretty dead.
    And yea, on the third day, the dead did rise from their graves.

...My point being, let's get to the fallout shelters! In reality, there are multiple problems with the URPG right nwo and I would love to discuss them with you and the rest of the staff. Shoot me a message on AIM even if I look to be offline.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8e679d61bbce889b6b064284b90d2664.gif  
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Just wondering what this is about @Monbrey;

The calc seems to have been hacked or something, because it keeps warning people not to go there because of malware.

Anyone who is having trouble with the above problem mentioned by Roulette (calc warning of Malware) use this: URPG Reffing Calculator

It has gen 5 Pokémon under their Japanese names but should otherwise work fine. Just look up the Japanese name of the Pokémon (Here's a site that has them: Serebii.net Black & White Pokédex Go to the Pokémon's page and first row, second column is Japanese names.)
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Anyone who is having trouble with the above problem mentioned by Roulette (calc warning of Malware) use this: URPG Reffing Calculator

It has gen 5 Pokémon under their Japanese names but should otherwise work fine. Just look up the Japanese name of the Pokémon (Here's a site that has them: Serebii.net Black & White Pokédex Go to the Pokémon's page and first row, second column is Japanese names.)
    To add to this, be careful using the move function on that calc, as the moves that got changed in gen v are still in there as their gen 4 power.

Another question: Where do you challenge people to battles on AIM, and how are they carried out? I kind of need a detailed explanation, because I don't get it.

Legendary Serperior by Chaos Dusknoir.
    I claimed Tails and Waddle Dee on July 2nd, 2012.
    I also claimed Luxray on July 3rd, 2012. Pokemon Black friend code: Dawn 0519 3311 2523 Black 2: Dawn 1292 7501 4298

Quote Originally Posted by Furret162 View Post
    Another question: Where do you challenge people to battles on AIM, and how are they carried out? I kind of need a detailed explanation, because I don't get it.
    You can IM them directly or in a blast chat and say something like, "Hey, wanna battle." Then you either create a group chat or go to a blast chat and battle. To be honest, if you can find a ref you can battle other places too. I did a battle through FB messages.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

If you look in my sig, you see an advertisement for the sad Ultra Frontier which never even had a chance to get going. There was no incentive for people to battle, since a few of the facilities' rules would lead to neither participant getting any real reward. In hopes of stirring up a few new battles and excitement, what do you guys think about an unofficial Frontier-esque system that is based off of the 5 known regions. So, in the Kanto facility, only Kanto pokes can be used and RBY rules will be used. In the Johto facility, only Johto native Pokemon can be used and GSC rules will be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Dude View Post
    If you look in my sig, you see an advertisement for the sad Ultra Frontier which never even had a chance to get going. There was no incentive for people to battle, since a few of the facilities' rules would lead to neither participant getting any real reward. In hopes of stirring up a few new battles and excitement, what do you guys think about an unofficial Frontier-esque system that is based off of the 5 known regions. So, in the Kanto facility, only Kanto pokes can be used and RBY rules will be used. In the Johto facility, only Johto native Pokemon can be used and GSC rules will be used.
    Maybe, or maybe we can actually do a Battle Frontier? I <3 Battle Frontier...

WTP, AS A MEMBER OF THE ULTRA FRONTIER AND HEAD REF IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL ;)
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)