URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 315

Page 315 of 430 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6448
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

  1. #4711
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Leaving URPG for the summer, or longer. Might be back in the fall. If I have you on FB or Xbox you can message me there.
    BUT BUMBLES. WHO IS GOING TO LISTEN TO MY HEARTFELT CONFESSIONS NOW?
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  2. #4712
    TYKG SLCalamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,440
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Leaving URPG for the summer, or longer. Might be back in the fall. If I have you on FB or Xbox you can message me there.
    I don't get why people leave URPG for a few months, it's just a lack of commitment! >:[

    jk bye bbz

  3. #4713
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC04 View Post
    I don't get why people leave URPG for a few months, it's just a lack of commitment! >:[
    how IRONIC

  4. #4714
    TYKG SLCalamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,440
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SLC04 View Post
    I don't get why people leave URPG for a few months, it's just a lack of commitment! >:[
    how IRONIC
    That was the joke, needledick

  5. #4715
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC04 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SLC04 View Post
    I don't get why people leave URPG for a few months, it's just a lack of commitment! >:[
    how IRONIC
    That was the joke, needledick
    you're one to talk.

  6. #4716
    Unregistered user Mubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Someone change name to Buoy/SLC Bitching thread

    Kthnxbai
    URPG Stats


    Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

  7. #4717
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Buoy/SLC Bitching Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mubz View Post
    Someone change name to Buoy/SLC Bitching thread

    Kthnxbai
    Do I win?

  8. #4718
    Unregistered user Mubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: Buoy/SLC Bitching Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mubz View Post
    Someone change name to Buoy/SLC Bitching thread

    Kthnxbai
    Do I win?
    So much win that i need a reaction gif for this. I dont have any :((
    URPG Stats


    Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

  9. #4719
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: Buoy/SLC Bitching Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mubz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mubz View Post
    Someone change name to Buoy/SLC Bitching thread

    Kthnxbai
    Do I win?
    So much win that i need a reaction gif for this. I dont have any :((
    Gotcha bro.


  10. #4720
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions



    omg guiz roulette won't leave me alone :(

    EDIT: Ahh, thread name already got changed back
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  11. #4721
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,356
    Trophies

    Default Re: Buoy/SLC Bitching Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette View Post
    Only in Australia

  12. #4722
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions


  13. #4723
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,611
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    I have a small question, If you dig in the underground and find a rare item( Like a nugget) Do you automatically get the money, or do you have to do some thing else?

  14. #4724
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,356
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    I have a small question, If you dig in the underground and find a rare item( Like a nugget) Do you automatically get the money, or do you have to do some thing else?
    Automatic I believe. The only one that requires further action is the revival of fossils.

  15. #4725
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,611
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    I have a small question, If you dig in the underground and find a rare item( Like a nugget) Do you automatically get the money, or do you have to do some thing else?
    Automatic I believe. The only one that requires further action is the revival of fossils.
    Ah, Thank you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •