URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 286

Page 286 of 430 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6448
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

LS-

Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

f u urpg!!!!

Il stay to represent the company though.

Blog Entries

Clearly I've picked the wrong time to come back. Everyone's fighting with each other, and I don't like it. :'(

I don't have a full grasp of what went wrong, but I have the gist of it from scrounging around.

I have to say, if the urpg is declining, then it is declining. But I do know that something this big cannot be "killed" by the tantrums of one or even a few angsty pokemon nerds. You can seriously wound it, yes, but it will recover. It's lasted for over a decade, I think it's gone through slumps like this before.

I'm sticking around, as long as I know that there are people, no, trainers that will stick around with me.
    Personally, I think every father should take the time to sit down with their kids and spend seven years telling them exactly how he met their mother. And all the bat ****
    crazy stories in between!

No, I still haven't figured out how ghost pokemon have mass...

URPG Statistics

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChemGeek View Post
    Clearly I've picked the wrong time to come back. Everyone's fighting with each other, and I don't like it. :'(

I don't have a full grasp of what went wrong, but I have the gist of it from scrounging around.

I have to say, if the urpg is declining, then it is declining. But I do know that something this big cannot be "killed" by the tantrums of one or even a few angsty pokemon nerds. You can seriously wound it, yes, but it will recover. It's lasted for over a decade, I think it's gone through slumps like this before.

I'm sticking around, as long as I know that there are people, no, trainers that will stick around with me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post

Crap, drew too much attention to myself!

*hides in flower pot*
    Personally, I think every father should take the time to sit down with their kids and spend seven years telling them exactly how he met their mother. And all the bat ****
    crazy stories in between!

No, I still haven't figured out how ghost pokemon have mass...

URPG Statistics

Blog Entries

Pidge, I really want to see you hang around, you are intelligent and sensible... but, make whatever decision you make is yours, farewell my friend.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

OHNO PIDGE.

How sad IM LEAVING TOO.

onto the husbus.
    follow the pidge follow the pidge.

EDIT: this is jokes, for those that didn't catch on lolol
    Last edited by FrozenChaos; 19th March 2012 at 11:59 PM.
    Nitro likes this.
    I'm not inactive. I'm just hiding in the tall grass waiting for someone to trigger "A WILD FC APPEARED!."

Blog Entries

halleluya, im stayin to the end as well. (Serious face)
    Alaskapigeon likes this.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Hey, guys! It's time for depressing, tl;dr stuff with kai again! HURRAYYYYY.

Um. Wow. For the record, I was not aware of any departures when I was planning this out. Now that I'm a few hours late, though, I just want to say that I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. :>

Um. Again. So. Real life has kind of been that overarching, looming pain in the neck that it tends to always be, and it's starting to rear it's ugly head in my direction. That, coupled with a bunch of other things, has caused me to come to the decision that I'll... uh... be leaving URPG. Permanently. Yeah, sure is bandwagon in here, isn't it? I honestly didn't plan this, I swear. ._.

I'd like to say, though, that I really did enjoy my time here. Someone's gonna look back on this speech and laugh (hopefully not me... or you, there, reader, I see you... reeeaaaaading... ^.^), and it might just be cheesy enough to be on par with Harry's speeches. Actually, no, I hardly doubt it will be, but that's okay, right?

So I spent roughly two years here, give or take. Not quite two years, and I was inactive for a couple of months in between, but hell, I don't care. Point being, it was an enjoyable two years, and I'd like to think that unlike a lot of people, I'll be leaving here with a fond outlook on this place. And perhaps a stupid, foolish smile. Oh well. I had a ton of fond memories here, from the dojos (lmao, remember those... anyone? :3) to writing some grimdark to trolling the park (and never finishing that first run of mine, but I guess that's okay), but the real fun here was the people. YES, I KNOW. DON'T HIT ME WITH A STICK FOR BEING A SAP. But really. URPG wouldn't have been the same without all of the wonderful friends that I've made during my time here, and I'm glad that I got to make some really nice friends here, on an online Pokemon website. I can't say I was expecting that one, honestly, but I'm glad that it happened that way.

I'll say with little shame that I'm proud to have been an Official here, although it was for a laughably short time compared to most (and I did practically nothing during my tenure). It was nice, trying to be a source of authority among you guys (and failing, wonderfully; I really doubt I ever did anything), and I'd like to say that my hidden power dice really do hate you all. Unless, god forbid, anyone actually wants Poison, Steel, or Dragon, in which case I'd love to oblige.

I ought to make a joke here, so that people are like "LOLOL SHE'S (oh yeah, pman, I'm definitely a girl) MAKING POKEMON JOKES ABOUT HOW URPG IS A BIG FAMILY, LOOK HOW COOL SHE IS AHAHAAHAHA" but I'm actually not really joking. You guys were there through some really rough times in my life, and while I can't say that everyone helped, per say, you were at least there, and that's sorta enough for me. ^.^ It'll be stupid, and it'll sound awful, but I'm glad that I got to know everyone, even if it wasn't half as well as I'd like.

So, in case I haven't exactly made myself clear, it is with great trepidation that I take my leave from URPG. It's sorta rough time for here (EFFING BANDWAGON), but I'm fairly certain that you guys can still do it. I'd like to sit around and watch, but I don't think I'll be able to. I have, incidentally, tried to wrap up all of the lose ends that I can (Monbrey will be taking over the Art Forum as Head, Alaska will be taking over the story list and hopefully updating it with more care than I did, and someone, god help their soul, will be claiming Magik's novel before the world ends in the year 5.5/apple/twenty-six, and I think I logged any of those battles that have just been sitting there), but I've prolly forgotten something. I'll be hanging around for this week, sporadically, so I can fix things up then. No worries. ^.^

...and that must be how Harry feels. All the time. You, sir, are my hero.

And now to the only part that anyone ever reads in these wonderfully crappy goodbye speeches. Yes, I'll be giving away stuff. That's a bit problematic, seeing as the Spring Gifting station won't be up and running for a little bit, but I suppose Lasky is going to drag back for all of five minutes because I owe her a Dragonite and prolly a ton of other things. So, if you want something, you can prolly just PM or VM me for it (I'll be uninstalling AIM at some point this week and not getting it back, so you might not want to go that route... XD). If I've had a conversation with you for more than ten minutes which didn't involve arguing or reffing, you can prolly ask for nice things and I'll give it to you gladly. Like, seriously. So no, I might not be able to give people exactly what they wished for, 'cause I'll be giving out what my friends want first, and I don't even have anything good in my stats anyways. :> But yeah. We'll go that route.

Anywho, I'd like to thank the academy, my mother, and all of you for making this place what it is today. It was really nice. And yes, I'll give out personalized thank you's with the gifts. And yes, I'll be permanently gone before and after that. Don't need to worry about a silly ghost like me popping up out of nowhere. 'CAUSE REALLY. NO ONE WANTS THAT. ._.

And now to end it off with a BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAMOO.

Bye guys. ^.^

Enclosed are the real events pertaining to my leaving.

Oh, Geez. TIME FOR ME TO TL;DR NOW, SWEETLINGS. That was an uncomfortable choice of endearment but okay...

Kai since you're leaving and going the whole Stinky route about it, I dunno. I mean, I know you have to go now because it's your time and whatnot, but I just want to say that you've been like a sister to me and being able to be friends with you for the past two years (even though at the beginning we thought the other was evil and hated each other and then it turned out I WAS THE EVIL ONE SURPRISE) has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. You seem to be being modest but you've been an amazing help to the URPG, between the story department and the new art department. Also, we've just had a lot of good times and you've helped shape who I am today. I hope you know we'll all be here for you if you need anything. I love you, sis. Good luck and here's hoping you get everything you've ever wanted and more.

And Pidge. Geez. You were here long before I was and I sort of expected you to be here long after. You've been such a huge part of URPG for so long, I can't even believe you're gone yet. I remember being terrified of you as a newbie (along with the rest of the staff), and then you joined Shipping and were part of our merry little group and we had some amazing times. You even helped me learn how to ref and battle better. You've done so many amazing things for the URPG as a whole and I'd like to thank you for the past two years and for all the years before I was here that you helped to shape what it is today.

So, uh, bye you two. :( I'll miss you both so much, and so will everyone else.

P.S to Kai....

THE FILLER OF BIG. AHAHAHAHAHAH I TOLD YOU I'D DO IT.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post

Um. Wow. For the record, I was not aware of any departures when I was planning this out. Now that I'm a few hours late, though, I just want to say that I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. :>

Um. Again. So. Real life has kind of been that overarching, looming pain in the neck that it tends to always be, and it's starting to rear it's ugly head in my direction. That, coupled with a bunch of other things, has caused me to come to the decision that I'll... uh... be leaving URPG. Permanently. Yeah, sure is bandwagon in here, isn't it? I honestly didn't plan this, I swear. ._.

I'd like to say, though, that I really did enjoy my time here. Someone's gonna look back on this speech and laugh (hopefully not me... or you, there, reader, I see you... reeeaaaaading... ^.^), and it might just be cheesy enough to be on par with Harry's speeches. Actually, no, I hardly doubt it will be, but that's okay, right?

So I spent roughly two years here, give or take. Not quite two years, and I was inactive for a couple of months in between, but hell, I don't care. Point being, it was an enjoyable two years, and I'd like to think that unlike a lot of people, I'll be leaving here with a fond outlook on this place. And perhaps a stupid, foolish smile. Oh well. I had a ton of fond memories here, from the dojos (lmao, remember those... anyone? :3) to writing some grimdark to trolling the park (and never finishing that first run of mine, but I guess that's okay), but the real fun here was the people. YES, I KNOW. DON'T HIT ME WITH A STICK FOR BEING A SAP. But really. URPG wouldn't have been the same without all of the wonderful friends that I've made during my time here, and I'm glad that I got to make some really nice friends here, on an online Pokemon website. I can't say I was expecting that one, honestly, but I'm glad that it happened that way.

I'll say with little shame that I'm proud to have been an Official here, although it was for a laughably short time compared to most (and I did practically nothing during my tenure). It was nice, trying to be a source of authority among you guys (and failing, wonderfully; I really doubt I ever did anything), and I'd like to say that my hidden power dice really do hate you all. Unless, god forbid, anyone actually wants Poison, Steel, or Dragon, in which case I'd love to oblige.

I ought to make a joke here, so that people are like "LOLOL SHE'S (oh yeah, pman, I'm definitely a girl) MAKING POKEMON JOKES ABOUT HOW URPG IS A BIG FAMILY, LOOK HOW COOL SHE IS AHAHAAHAHA" but I'm actually not really joking. You guys were there through some really rough times in my life, and while I can't say that everyone helped, per say, you were at least there, and that's sorta enough for me. ^.^ It'll be stupid, and it'll sound awful, but I'm glad that I got to know everyone, even if it wasn't half as well as I'd like.

So, in case I haven't exactly made myself clear, it is with great trepidation that I take my leave from URPG. It's sorta rough time for here (EFFING BANDWAGON), but I'm fairly certain that you guys can still do it. I'd like to sit around and watch, but I don't think I'll be able to. I have, incidentally, tried to wrap up all of the lose ends that I can (Monbrey will be taking over the Art Forum as Head, Alaska will be taking over the story list and hopefully updating it with more care than I did, and someone, god help their soul, will be claiming Magik's novel before the world ends in the year 5.5/apple/twenty-six, and I think I logged any of those battles that have just been sitting there), but I've prolly forgotten something. I'll be hanging around for this week, sporadically, so I can fix things up then. No worries. ^.^

And now to the only part that anyone ever reads in these wonderfully crappy goodbye speeches. Yes, I'll be giving away stuff. That's a bit problematic, seeing as the Spring Gifting station won't be up and running for a little bit, but I suppose Lasky is going to drag back for all of five minutes because I owe her a Dragonite and prolly a ton of other things. So, if you want something, you can prolly just PM or VM me for it (I'll be uninstalling AIM at some point this week and not getting it back, so you might not want to go that route... XD). If I've had a conversation with you for more than ten minutes which didn't involve arguing or reffing, you can prolly ask for nice things and I'll give it to you gladly. Like, seriously. So no, I might not be able to give people exactly what they wished for, 'cause I'll be giving out what my friends want first, and I don't even have anything good in my stats anyways. :> But yeah. We'll go that route.

Anywho, I'd like to thank the academy, my mother, and all of you for making this place what it is today. It was really nice. And yes, I'll give out personalized thank you's with the gifts. And yes, I'll be permanently gone before and after that. Don't need to worry about a silly ghost like me popping up out of nowhere. 'CAUSE REALLY. NO ONE WANTS THAT. ._.

Bye guys. ^.^

But...

LS-

Bye guys. ^.^

Sad to see you go. :(
    Last edited by LS-; 19th March 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Bye guys. ^.^

;-; I am saddened. You will be missed
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

Blog Entries

@ everyone

(I'll actually miss you tho Kai Mei because you're the only other cool asian here :( )

bye Pidge and Hus too. Pidge you're weird but I'm grateful for everything you've done. Hus you're weird
    ChainReaction01 likes this.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Trophies

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Bye guys. ^.^

Well obviously I'm gonna post some sort of video first, cause you know me too well to know I wouldn't post something like this, cause you know it fits the mood. Cause I could totally see you doing something like Goku does here for the sake of your friends, and whatnot.

I'd like to think of you like Goku, cause you put up with a lot of crap (90% of it from me mind you) but you always hung around, and tried to keep a smile on your face, and put the needs of others first. Not to mention how forgiving of a person you are. To be honest I'm surprised you put up with stuff around here for as long as you did. Only difference is I know you won't randomly just reappear one day, and stick around for a long time before you abandon everyone to go train someone you just met. I will apologize though for getting you interested in DBZ, cause that's a reallllly long series. Over 500 episodes to be exact if you start from the first episode of DB, and watch all the way through to the end of GT. Not to mention there was movies too, and oh god.

I see why you picked last night to leave, you saw I was going out and you were like "oh god, I can't believe I'm friends with someone who likes, and goes to pro wrestling, what a nerd. I'm leaving." Yeeeeah, the truth comes out, eh? I kid, I kid. But hell for anyone who watches wrestling like I do, then they'll understand that this is just like the Undertaker vs Triple H match at WrestleMania this year. And that's the "End of an Era". Granted 2 years vs 19....yeah. It's a shame though, cause woulda been nice to talk to you one more time on AIM, and say goodbye there, but nobody bothers to ever tell me anything, especially when I'm mobile. I'm always left out of the loop. Jerks.

I always considered you my best friend around here, even when everything pretty much went to hell between us, so it's really weird to see you going for good, and knowing I'll come online but won't get anymore VMs/IMs from you. Guess I can't say I'm too surprised though, since when I asked on Friday if you were taking time away this year your reply seemed a little odd. You were also my oldest friend here, I mean hell I knew you when you were first getting starting as ~sakura~, then you changed to Muffins! and I first learned how much of a nut you were. And then there was that day where you just randomly VMed me out of nowhere, and was like "hey I was Muffins, and now I have AIM" We spent the better part of many days IMing, like we'd have those really long 6 hour chats where we just kept stretching the chat at by saying random things. Not to mention we VMed a lot. And even carried out an IM and VM chat at the same time. Those were some good times, and I thank you for them.

I'm sorry I was a jerk to you on more than one occasion, but its like Alaska said, you were kinda like a sister. It just turns out I was like the older bro who is mean, but hopefully you walked away from it all seeing that some of it was for the best. Or at least having walked away learning some sort of valuable lesson I was trying to teach you. You prolly won't and I'm just making myself seem like an ass, but hey it wouldn't be the first time now would it? Still like a real friend you hung around, and so yeah. We had each others back from early on in the days of the dojos, and well even before that if you counted when I asked if you wanted on my first tourney team. We've both come a long way since then, and I'm fairly certain that if we were to have ever had a full six on six battle you woulda beaten me, but oh well. Whether its the internet or not I will always consider you to be a good friend of mine. And I'll say that I never had any problems with watching over your back, or sticking up for you on your behalf when you needed it.

Would have been awesome if we could have done that team RP like I wanted. You know it would have been. But you never posted in your own RP that much. That was really a shame to me, cause you would have been doing your crazy side monologue, and I would have been rambling to myself. But at least you actually finished your run, and that's something good, even if it took you a year to do so.

Nothing more I can really say here that I haven't said to you a ton of times before. Good luck with everything you encounter in life, and go ahead and make sure you stay a good student in school. If you start to slip up I will find you, and I'll hit you with a stick. You know, one of those ones that are splintery. Oh who am I kidding, you'd probably beat me up. Actually doing forms of karate > seeing it in an anime. Goodbye my friend, it won't be the same without you around here, but you're leaving for the right reasons, so here's to hoping you accomplish what you want from this, and come out of it a happy individual. And try to win yourself some of those awards at school this year that you'd been telling me about last May. (Yes, I remember everything) I also do remember though how you said a year ago after the dojos ended you considered leaving, but I was able to convince you to just take a break, and return once school ended. You gotta admit it was good that you came back, cause then not everyone might have gotten to see how good of a person you are, and that would have been sad.

So yeah, coulda totally wrote something that I didn't try to make some emotional, sentimental crap, as well as shorter, and not something that not everyone would have read in a VM, but then again anyone can read our VMs anyway. Not to mention most of URPG are probably stalkers in the first place. Plus I didn't even get to say goodbye on AIM last night cause I had no clue, and once I got home I went right to sleep cause it's a bit of a tiring drive from NJ to Philly late at night. Not to mention VMs only have a 2k character limit, and sending a PM is overrated. Ahahahaha. So long ~sakura~/Muffins!/Kai-Mei. May our paths cross again at some point.
    Last edited by Ebail; 21st March 2012 at 11:38 AM.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub