URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 265

Page 265 of 430 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 6448
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Nice to meet you Neighborhood-Guest. Looking forward to seeing you on AIM and ask me to ref if you need me ;)
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

Neighborhood-Guest is back?

Out of all the people who had the chance of returning, you were definitely near the bottom of the list O.o not in a bad way though, you just sort of disappeared.

With that, great to see you back and hope things go well :D

Welcome back thar Guest. Now I should get writing because I have almost nothing to show of for the person who graded my first story here .-.

Hey there, Guest. Welcome back even though I've never properly met you yet. I look forward to the possibility of getting to know you and talking writing shop with you some time ^^
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Just a reminder to everyone in the Budget Tournament. You need to have an updated stats page with at least 4 Pokemon by Friday at 4:49 AM GMT to be eligible for Round 1. Also keep in mind that you will need 5 Pokemon for the Semifinals, and 6 Pokemon for the Finals, so be careful with your spending.

Blog Entries

NEIGHBORHOOD GUESTS YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! Ahhhh! How tragic of an accident though it must've been

Such a warm reception. Thanks, guys. ^^;

Anyway, I've decided that I'm actually NOT going to start over. I plan to continue the story-line set into motion by my original story, and it just wouldn't feel right without the stars of the show in my main party. I will, however, be giving away my other nine Pokémon as they are now. If anyone's looking for something in particular, or just something for free, check the "Time Capsule" area of my stats.

I'll be accepting any claims until the Spring Gift Station; then I'll pretty much be giving them away at random (well, not so random; you'll see), so feel free to take a look!

Also, I plan to use some of my leftover money to go RPing in the National Park. I'm thinking it would be more fun with a partner, so if you're looking for someone, I'm your man!

Blog Entries

Apparently, old Marth's AIM account got hacked...

Marth 3:18 am
    Hey you ...

Feng 3:18 am
    =-O

Marth 3:19 am
    how's it goin' babe?

Feng 3:19 am
    Get outta my border ">:o"

Marth 3:19 am
    how did your day go?

Feng 3:20 am
    Is this actually Marth

Marth 3:20 am
    mine was alright, long lol went shopping!

Feng 3:20 am
    wanna have sex

Marth 3:20 am
    i bought a new webcam :) , its an hd

Feng 3:21 am
    how nice
    of you NOT

Marth 3:21 am
    Walmart had a sale going on i got it for 30 dollars

Feng 3:22 am
    im gay

Marth 3:22 am
    ohh.. do u have a webcam?

Feng 3:22 am
    yes

Marth 3:22 am
    hmm... alright!

Feng 3:23 am
    I like dildos

Marth 3:23 am
    i just got it connected to my computer wanna see me on cam?

Feng 3:23 am
    no

Marth 3:23 am
    http://www.privatecaminvite.com/sxyjgo there and my video wiII Ioad, just cIick the "accept invite" button at the side of the page, its 100% free to join you just need a credit card to verify that u are over 18 ;p

Blog Entries

ok i checked this thread expecting stupid things. instead i see fake and cheesy.

ps hi neighbouRhood gUest. your seNse of humour is pretty BallsEy FOR somEone who has been gone for so long! IT'S a ThOrOugh LAugh To rEad!

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post

ps hi neighbouRhood gUest. your seNse of humour is pretty BallsEy FOR somEone who has been gone for so long! IT'S a ThOrOugh LAugh To rEad!
    Synthesis and SLCalamity like this.

Prince of All Blazikens! Magikchicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood-Guest View Post
    Such a warm reception. Thanks, guys. ^^;

Anyway, I've decided that I'm actually NOT going to start over. I plan to continue the story-line set into motion by my original story, and it just wouldn't feel right without the stars of the show in my main party. I will, however, be giving away my other nine Pokémon as they are now. If anyone's looking for something in particular, or just something for free, check the "Time Capsule" area of my stats.

I'll be accepting any claims until the Spring Gift Station; then I'll pretty much be giving them away at random (well, not so random; you'll see), so feel free to take a look!

Also, I plan to use some of my leftover money to go RPing in the National Park. I'm thinking it would be more fun with a partner, so if you're looking for someone, I'm your man!
    Oh, wow! O_O N-G!!

I wasn't around for the scary sig and people thinking you were dead, but I did miss you. D= Your epic grading skillz got me motivated to do a lot of grading, too, way back when!

Hope to see you around, and talk to you on AIM. ^_^ I wrote a really, really long story for the WWC, so I look forward to sharing that with you (and with everyone else, of course.)

Link:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f396/imagine-wwc-2012-a-125665/
    My Stats Page

The Light Story
    The Shadowed Story

The Dark Story

A Glimpse of the Future

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his FFA winnings??"
    "They're OVER 9000!!!"

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood-Guest View Post
    Yep, this looks like a better place to put this long-winded post. Better than throwing it up on the General thread in the middle of a bunch of important-looking threads, that is. Because THAT wouldn't be awkward at all. >_>

So I heard you guys thought I was, like, dead, or something...? Does that put me in the same boat as Zombie Muse over there, then...? Hmm...

Well, anyway, I'm back. I know there was that whole signature thing that pretty much implied I was dead, but...well, my bro tends to overreact to some situations, really. Long story short, I got into a car accident early in June 2010. It was pretty bad; they had to get me out with the Jaws of Life, Mom thought I was dead, the works, really. I don't recall much about the incident because I went comatose pretty quickly after the accident due to head and spinal trauma, so most of my recollection is what happened before the accident and what people have told me from what they saw of me while I was out.

So apparently, Mom thinking I was dead seriously got to my brother, too. He actually went so far as to basically shut down a lot of my online accounts and projects through various means, including the signature he left for you guys about me being in a better place or something.

I was comatose for about three days, and woke up very, very confused. The trauma from the accident was high enough before I went out that I lost most of my ability with both of my legs. A year and a half later, I can walk again, but not very well at all. I still use a wheelchair to get around mostly, unless I feel like being stubborn ( <- thus the new avatar over there...I have a morbid sense of humor, what can I say). I guess we just kind of forgot about this site while I was busy recovering. Sorry guys. ^^;

So yeah, things are better now than they were. Not TOTALLY better, but I doubt it'll get to that point, honestly. I'm going to school again, full-time now for philosophy, and I have a job working out of home, writing articles for a friend's website. At the very least, I'm better at basketball than I ever was WITH my legs. xD

...That was a joke for us handicaps. You probably wouldn't understand. >_>

As far as the URPG goes, I'll be around, though less often than before. Inspiration just seems to come around less frequently for me now than it did before. I'll write some stories here and there, but I don't expect to be battling much, just chatting whenever I feel like getting on AIM. And...whenever I figure out my password, or switch to a new account...but yes, I'll be kind of like that hermit from all those old cliched movies who observes from afar, but doesn't do much unless it's absolutely necessary. Except I'm not really seven hundred years old, like most of those hermits. Meh.

Yep, that's about it. I'll be giving away my 'Monz at the next Gift Station and starting over, so if you want anything of mine, send a message my way and I'll keep it in mind for later.

It's good to be back. I missed you guys. <3
    You're alive <3

P.S. You won the most missed member a year ago. Just so you know.
    Alaskapigeon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Magikchicken View Post
    Oh, wow! O_O N-G!!

I wasn't around for the scary sig and people thinking you were dead, but I did miss you. D= Your epic grading skillz got me motivated to do a lot of grading, too, way back when!

Hope to see you around, and talk to you on AIM. ^_^ I wrote a really, really long story for the WWC, so I look forward to sharing that with you (and with everyone else, of course.)

Link:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f396/imagine-wwc-2012-a-125665/
    Yeah, I'll be around on AIM, though I haven't been on much yet. I still can't seem to recall my password, and I've been too lazy to go looking for it or to make a new one... xD

Also, I saw that story. I'm gonna have to read that in sessions...it's just...so many characters... o.o;

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    You're alive <3

P.S. You won the most missed member a year ago. Just so you know.
    I saw that when I was browsing through! That really struck me, guys. Didn't know you'd miss lil' ol' me that much. <3

Nothing
    Blog Entries

HOLY FISH THE ZOMBIES ARE BACK. O.O