URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 257

Page 257 of 430 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 6448
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Trophies

Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

After seeing the recent choices of new officials and moderators, I was quite appalled to find one of the URPG's most valiant, hard working, and talented members left off the list again:

Near.

Time and time again, the time has come for officials and moderators to be chosen, and each time, Near is, for reasons unknown to anyone, left off of the list. I have compiled a list of reasons why it is time for Near to claim his rightful spot among the staff members.

Near is a positive role model for the community. Before I met Near, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. After speaking with him, I decided that I wanted to grow up to help the mentally disabled. Near is also a better choice than all the other newly made and/or promoted staff members. For example, Kai-mei was made an official, even though Near is clearly much more intelligent and proficient in knowledge of Pokemon than her. In addition, WTP, a known troll, was promoted, while Near was still left out of the staff group. I call bias on the part of Pidge, HKim, Scourge of Nemo, Dog_of_Hellsing, and Phantom Kat, for their heinous decision to let another period of official making go by without Near being given the spot he deserves.

Why, just the other day, Near was talking to me, and he said several things to me, which I cannot repeat on BMG's forums (It rhymes with Bob Saget), and I was immensely touched. So much so, that I immediately went out and purchased sugar free candy to give to my diabetic neighbor, DaShawn. In any case, it was Near's words of wisdom that inspired me to do such. I truly believe, in the deepest corners of my heart and soul, that if Near were in charge of the URPG, not only would we be able to expand to such esteemed forums as PokeCommunity and Pokebeach, but that the URPG would gain members of entirely new demographics, such as the elderly, and young children. In fact, I have even made a demo of a possible URPG Wii game, for "casual" players, who will surely flock to the URPG once word gets out of Near's generosity and kindliness:

In conclusion, I believe that Near is the best, no, the only choice for our next moderator, and he should be chosen as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.
    Mubz, Monbrey, Taither and 7 others like this.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Blog Entries

Get a life @_@ That's coming from a guy who spends a nice portion of his day playing Pokemon online with 60% fags..

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapigeon View Post
    After seeing the recent choices of new officials and moderators, I was quite appalled to find one of the URPG's most valiant, hard working, and talented members left off the list again:

Near.

Time and time again, the time has come for officials and moderators to be chosen, and each time, Near is, for reasons unknown to anyone, left off of the list. I have compiled a list of reasons why it is time for Near to claim his rightful spot among the staff members.

Near is a positive role model for the community. Before I met Near, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. After speaking with him, I decided that I wanted to grow up to help the mentally disabled. Near is also a better choice than all the other newly made and/or promoted staff members. For example, Kai-mei was made an official, even though Near is clearly much more intelligent and proficient in knowledge of Pokemon than her. In addition, WTP, a known troll, was promoted, while Near was still left out of the staff group. I call bias on the part of Pidge, HKim, Scourge of Nemo, Dog_of_Hellsing, and Phantom Kat, for their heinous decision to let another period of official making go by without Near being given the spot he deserves.

Why, just the other day, Near was talking to me, and he said several things to me, which I cannot repeat on BMG's forums (It rhymes with Bob Saget), and I was immensely touched. So much so, that I immediately went out and purchased sugar free candy to give to my diabetic neighbor, DaShawn. In any case, it was Near's words of wisdom that inspired me to do such. I truly believe, in the deepest corners of my heart and soul, that if Near were in charge of the URPG, not only would we be able to expand to such esteemed forums as PokeCommunity and Pokebeach, but that the URPG would gain members of entirely new demographics, such as the elderly, and young children. In fact, I have even made a demo of a possible URPG Wii game, for "casual" players, who will surely flock to the URPG once word gets out of Near's generosity and kindliness:

In conclusion, I believe that Near is the best, no, the only choice for our next moderator, and he should be chosen as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

your face when

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I got dis...

Buzzer and Dog of Hellsing like this.

What? This place is dead! What happened to the days of old? :(

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
    What? This place is dead! What happened to the days of old? :(
    The old guard *coughlikeyoucough* left and all the young people have taken over. We even have a dictator.
    Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 15th December 2011 at 03:48 PM.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
    The old guard *coughlikeyoucough* and all the young people have taken over. We even have a dictator.
    Indeed. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Blog Entries

[18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

The URPG has turned into the home of GIFs and trolls.
    Lord have mercy on our souls.

- A nice poem to highlight the URPG's current state of decline.
    Dog of Hellsing likes this.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Trophies

Guys. URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions. Keep this retarded shit on Facebook, so I can abuse you for being retarded there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    Guys. URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions. Keep this retarded shit on Facebook, so I can abuse you for being retarded there too.
    You tell 'em, Monbrey.

Blog Entries

Would you be happy if we kept it 'civil' and discussed the nature of URPG's economy?

see here for more: The ungreat URPG "Conspiracy" I was charged with: All Details in here - Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000

[URPG Chat]

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Would you be happy if we kept it 'civil' and discussed the nature of URPG's economy?

see here for more: The ungreat URPG "Conspiracy" I was charged with: All Details in here - Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000
    I'm an Economics major, I'll deal with this!
    Stinky likes this.