Page 250 of 430 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 6447
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    That is so not cool ;[.
    Glad I always have you on my side bee ;)

I present to you, the Ultra Frontier.

Any questions/comments/concerns ask me or Mav. Become a Brain!

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Should use a Social Group, imo. That way people don't have to sign up at a new place. Anyway, let me know how things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Dude View Post

Sounds great guys!

We should get rid of the Ultra Worlds forum. Apart from the fact that the Pokemon Missions Planning is there, no one has posted there in ages and it looks kinda bad to see a subforum that is completely inactive and useless.
    Pidge, AmericanTreeFrog and Xali like this.
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mubz View Post
    We should get rid of the Ultra Worlds forum. Apart from the fact that the Pokemon Missions Planning is there, no one has posted there in ages and it looks kinda bad to see a subforum that is completely inactive and useless.
    Pokemon Missions are dead. If this is going to be gotten rid of, that's fine with me, but I'd like some warning so I can c/p all that stuff out of there. I'm all for removing it, though - nothing happens there.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Trophies

We can have parties there?

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Nowhere do I see an explanation of how these are adapted to URPG ._.

EDIT: Also, maybe put the Application information in the Application thread? And remove that disclaimer about not having to follow the rules. Thats just stilly

追放されたバカ

Pidge said to put it there so Null and void. NEXT QUESTION!

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Yes, if Pidge said it then it must be absolute. But an explanation on that...

Since some of these Battle Frontier sections will most likely want to use rules and clauses that aren't already found here, then they will in fact be using rules that are made up. If a rule is made up, like let's say both players have to use Pokemon that weigh over 120 kg, then technically neither player has to follow it. Of course if one of the challengers doesn't follow, it then becomes just like any other URPG battle, but the Battle Frontier won't recognize it as a victory for their own little league. Also, if one of the rules actually changes the mechanics of the game (ex: all secondary effects never work) or involve rentals, then it won't count as a real URPG battle, and it would not even be logged, and it would not even pay or affect records, although the Battle Frontier may recognize it as something. It's like if me and you wanted to do a fun battle where we both used every legendary Pokemon and all moves always critted; there's really nothing stopping us and some ref from doing that, but of course it wouldn't really count in the URPG as anything.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickKaiser View Post
    Pidge said to put it there so Null and void. NEXT QUESTION!
    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post

EDIT: Also, maybe put the Application information in the Application thread?
    ^

Also, you should sticky the threads. Makes it look more professional and 'tings.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post

EDIT: Also, maybe put the Application information in the Application thread? And remove that disclaimer about not having to follow the rules. Thats just stilly
    Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post
    ^

Also, you should sticky the threads. Makes it look more professional and 'tings.
    @WTP: SO YES! The frontier will contain the 5 Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier venues (Battle Tower, Battle Hall, Battle Factory, Battle Arcade, Battle Castle), containing their original names. The rules, not so much. The Brains of their respected venues will be able to create their own set of rules. The Frontier is not limited to leaders who have their own gyms. Anyone can apply from this league and placement will be judged by competency and skill in battle, however we do require that you have at least 12 fully evolved Pokemon. This will lead to the Frontier Master which will be awarded to the first person to defeat the 5 venues. However, there will be no prizes from this league, but for the first to reach the title of Frontier Master, they will be gifted at the next gift station one Hard level Pokemon of there choice (assuming I can get it in time if not I will trade for something worthless). The Frontier Master can be challenged by trainers who acquire the 5 Frontier Symbols. Payouts will work as follows:

Any other questions, my dear double u tee pee?

P.S. Thanks for ignoring my post in the Update a Gym Thread ;o

@PichuBoy and other people who said stuff about the forum: the forum is just kind of there now, the few people that were interested joined the Group.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

@WTP: SO YES! The frontier will contain the 5 Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier venues (Battle Tower, Battle Hall, Battle Factory, Battle Arcade, Battle Castle), containing their original names. The rules, not so much. The Brains of their respected venues will be able to create their own set of rules. The Frontier is not limited to leaders who have their own gyms. Anyone can apply from this league and placement will be judged by competency and skill in battle, however we do require that you have at least 12 fully evolved Pokemon. This will lead to the Frontier Master which will be awarded to the first person to defeat the 5 venues. However, there will be no prizes from this league, but for the first to reach the title of Frontier Master, they will be gifted at the next gift station one Hard level Pokemon of there choice (assuming I can get it in time if not I will trade for something worthless). The Frontier Master can be challenged by trainers who acquire the 5 Frontier Symbols. Payouts will work as follows:

Any other questions, my dear double u tee pee?

P.S. Thanks for ignoring my post in the Update a Gym Thread ;o

@PichuBoy and other people who said stuff about the forum: the forum is just kind of there now, the few people that were interested joined the Group.
    I saw that bit and took it to mean the same as the Gym Leaders - # of mons, clauses, etc... But if I get what you're saying, you're saying the leader makes ALL of the rules?

So, say I become the leader of the Battle Arcade. I have no idea what the Frontier is like in HG/SS, so I could just say "Ok, I want the rules to be 3v3 with alternating terrains and weather every 3 turns, and everyone has to use Pokemon classified by the Pokedex as Blue."?

'Cause if so, that's kinda weird. They should be like the Orange Islands where every building has preset rules. I'm assuming rules have to be cleared and given approval. If so, someone could post rules, then they have to wait for approval, and then say it's not approved for being too complicated or w/e, you then have to wait for them to post again, and then wait for approval again. It just slows down the whole process.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post
    I saw that bit and took it to mean the same as the Gym Leaders - # of mons, clauses, etc... But if I get what you're saying, you're saying the leader makes ALL of the rules?

So, say I become the leader of the Battle Arcade. I have no idea what the Frontier is like in HG/SS, so I could just say "Ok, I want the rules to be 3v3 with alternating terrains and weather every 3 turns, and everyone has to use Pokemon classified by the Pokedex as Blue."?

'Cause if so, that's kinda weird. They should be like the Orange Islands where every building has preset rules. I'm assuming rules have to be cleared and given approval. If so, someone could post rules, then they have to wait for approval, and then say it's not approved for being too complicated or w/e, you then have to wait for them to post again, and then wait for approval again. It just slows down the whole process.
    Welp if you don't like it, run your own :P The rules have to be approved by Pidge before they are allowed as an actual rule. So in a sense they CAN create their own rule but they wouldn't be able to use it. No one likes the Orange Islands so it won't be like them. Its part of the challenge of facing a Factory that has an advantage. As for creating a rule, don't make it overly complicated so it gets approved faster. I don't like preset rules because they are plain and not very appealing and the Factory is a place where anything can happen so the Factory Brain can make up a rule that will change the tide of battle. So nope they won't be like the island and no to preset rules. Don't like it? Oh well. Captain and I are online quite often and if you want to make up a rule, ask Pidge if you think it is too complicated or something. I'm fairly sure you can wait a few hours before approval.
    Pidge likes this.