Page 249 of 441 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 6610

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Piggy Longshaft View Post
    Who are you
    IceK.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agent K View Post
    IceK.

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Is it allowed to look for people to battle on this thread? (Sorry, I'm new.)

I think you'll find more luck in this thread: Trainer Station

This thread is more about general chit chat. If you have or get AIM, you can join our chatroom and find battles there as well.

Like this post if you want to start an unofficial URPG Battle Frontier with me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Dude View Post
    Like this post if you want to start an unofficial URPG Battle Frontier with me.
    lol'd

Do I get to choose my own Pokemon's abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by pwntyou1009 View Post
    Do I get to choose my own Pokemon's abilities?
    Yes, before each battle you can choose which ability you want to use. For Dream World Abilities, you must purchase them at the Dream World Center in order to choose them.

Seems legit...

From the PE2K URPG section.
    Yes I am a ref & yes, I made Soviet Bidoof

Questions/Comments/Concerns --> Imperialpineaple on aim.

SumerianRevenant 7:06 pm
    Ambipom @ 43.78% Par Spe+1 | Jolteon @ 88.62% Spe+1 | Moves?
    SR
    No
    I have done it both ways, multiple times
    And always get complaints either way
    SO FUUUUUUUU
    URPG Stats
    Challenge my PE2K URPG Gym: Sunyshore

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Xali View Post
    Seems legit...

Admit it, the only reason you like that picture is the Pikachu in the very background.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post
    Admit it, the only reason you like that picture is the Pikachu in the very background.
    I like it because it crosses Angry birds with pokemon, seems like it's the only thing going for it

Idea of Unofficial URPG Wager Tournament. Like, IM me or whatever the hell you wanna do if you like it and would be interested in joining.

This proposed tournament would begin at next gift station. At said station everyone would gift the organiser (for example, me) a Daycare Pass, which is essentially the 10k buy in. The tournament will then run either as a round-robin league or a straight KO tournament (Battles will still be legal URPG battles and count towards normal wages and money for battlers). The Winner of the Tournament will gain all the money that was originally put in. Payment for the winner can work in different ways. the Organiser could add EMs to a Mart Mon of the winners choice and gift it, or if they want it on a story mon, they could trade with the Organiser for a blank Mart Mon ( the cost of which taken out of money for EMing) and then the Organiser would add the moves and gift it. Really any method will work that wont break URPG rules (could even gift the DC passes back, but that would take a long time)

For a League Style, i wouldnt really mind the number of participants as long as it was over 4. For a Tournament, i would like it so that the number of Byes were kept to a minimum, but that can be figured out later.

Suggestions/Comments??

EDIT: The reason for the long winded money situation is because currently it is unofficial, so it wouldnt be allowed to just type 32K-10k=22K in a thread and the winner claims at the end. Unless it was made official. *NudgeNudge*
    Last edited by Mubz; 18th November 2011 at 05:51 PM.
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

I like the premise, but I find the idea of it being unofficial to be much more interesting... Maybe unofficial ideas will bring some fresh new energy into the URPG?

The only drawback is that it takes two gift stations, as you probably noticed. It also requires trust in the organizer, who also has to make sure he/she has saved up enough money by the next gift station. That won't be that hard if it's like 4 people, but 10 could be hard and could require the organizer to be able to spend his money on basically nothing (although he/she has 10 DC passes) for a while. Also, nobody likes waiting.

An alternative idea is that each person that enters promises to gift the winner whatever he/she wants worth 10k or less and purchasable. If he/she asks for a TM from some people, he isn't really getting the full amount he won (since all TMs are worth less than 10k), but if that's his/her choice, then that's what it is. Also, some of the participants may already be gifting that person something for like a surprise and complications could occur with that. I guess he/she could tell them they don't want the prize from them, just the normal gift, if they find that more desirable. Furthermore, you would have to trust many more people, instead of just one: the organizer. If someone doesn't pay up, you could shun them for the rest of their URPG life I guess.

You could do it the original way as well, I'm just pointing out a shorter way, although it has its own flaws.

But if it was official it would just be much more convenient, and no disputes over people not paying up or some kind of evil organizer would arise. ?_? If it was an official tournament, it would have to compete with other tournament ideas, and the most tournaments there have been at once is two, iirc. There are so many tournament ideas...
    Last edited by Pidge; 18th November 2011 at 07:36 PM.

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mubz View Post
    Idea of Unofficial URPG Wager Tournament. Like, IM me or whatever the hell you wanna do if you like it and would be interested in joining.

This proposed tournament would begin at next gift station. At said station everyone would gift the organiser (for example, me) a Daycare Pass, which is essentially the 10k buy in. The tournament will then run either as a round-robin league or a straight KO tournament (Battles will still be legal URPG battles and count towards normal wages and money for battlers). The Winner of the Tournament will gain all the money that was originally put in. Payment for the winner can work in different ways. the Organiser could add EMs to a Mart Mon of the winners choice and gift it, or if they want it on a story mon, they could trade with the Organiser for a blank Mart Mon ( the cost of which taken out of money for EMing) and then the Organiser would add the moves and gift it. Really any method will work that wont break URPG rules (could even gift the DC passes back, but that would take a long time)

For a League Style, i wouldnt really mind the number of participants as long as it was over 4. For a Tournament, i would like it so that the number of Byes were kept to a minimum, but that can be figured out later.

Suggestions/Comments??

EDIT: The reason for the long winded money situation is because currently it is unofficial, so it wouldnt be allowed to just type 32K-10k=22K in a thread and the winner claims at the end. Unless it was made official. *NudgeNudge*
    Dat URPG Mafia. It is tightening its grip on the battles section =O

That is so not cool ;[.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome