URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 244
Page 244 of 455 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 6822

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Piggy Longshaft View Post
    What happened to the Sinnoh leaders in the GL thread?

Blog Entries

FFA 2 hours from now in ffhuzzah

Trophies

What's up with this Trading Machine Value Level crap? lol

This place feels so foreign. D:

URPG

On her path.

Trophies

People were getting Porygons for Bidoofs so officials were like THAT'S NOT FAIR, IF WE CANT GET PORYGONS FOR BIDOOFS, NO-ONE CAN!

But seriously, it's just a method for ensuring trades are balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    People were getting Porygons for Bidoofs so officials were like THAT'S NOT FAIR, IF WE CANT GET PORYGONS FOR BIDOOFS, NO-ONE CAN!

But seriously, it's just a method for ensuring trades are balanced.
    Can't you just, like, not approve the trade eh? And it's not like there's unlimited Porygons to go around.

I don't like standardized systems like that...they aren't necessary. If it was necessary something like it would have been implemented years ago. But whateva i aint even active or knowin anythin 'round here

URPG

On her path.

Trophies

Its been in place for a while. It just avoids trouble, trades being approved when people were barely reading them. Officials have guidelines to follow now.

After much confusion and searching through topics I think i'm starting to understand how this system works, though there are a few things I'm still not entirely sure about. I have a question for anyone kind enough to answer:

- How do you actually organize a Park Run/Battle? if there a thread I've not seen or do you just PM/catch on AIM a Player/Ranger/Ref and see if they want to battle/are free to ref?

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vayre View Post
    After much confusion and searching through topics I think i'm starting to understand how this system works, though there are a few things I'm still not entirely sure about. I have a question for anyone kind enough to answer:

- How do you actually organize a Park Run/Battle? if there a thread I've not seen or do you just PM/catch on AIM a Player/Ranger/Ref and see if they want to battle/are free to ref?
    For battles you can just ask anyone on AIM, and then ask a ref on AIM. On the forum, you could do something similar with the PM system, except you just make a thread and a ref will pick it up. There is also the Trainer Station to find opponents for forum battles. I highly recommend AIM to get battles done quickly, though.

For battling you can post here to find an opponent for Forum Battles, or if on AIM just ask someone to battle and then ask a ref to ref it. The URPG Blast chat is usually full of people looking for battles and refs looking to ref

For a park run Post here or here with all the neccessary information (read the first posts of the threads or look at how other people do it. A ranger will then make a thread and take you through.
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

Thanks you two ^_^

Though out of curiosity, what is URPG Blast Chat?

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Thanks you two ^_^

Though out of curiosity, what is URPG Blast Chat?
    It's just a chat room on AIM were URPG-ers hang out. You should get an invite when you sign on, let me know if you didn't and you want in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    It's just a chat room on AIM were URPG-ers hang out. You should get an invite when you sign on, let me know if you didn't and you want in.
    I might have got one but not noticed, I literally just downloaded AIM again for this and never used it before I deleted it last time.

That being said I'm not seeing anything in AIM along the lines of an invite to anything, so if you could send me one that would be awesome, AIM name is the same as on here.

EDIT: Checked and I'm pretty sure I haven't received an Invite, so could somebody go ahead and send me one please.
    Last edited by Vayre; 16th October 2011 at 05:33 PM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I might have got one but not noticed, I literally just downloaded AIM again for this and never used it before I deleted it last time.

That being said I'm not seeing anything in AIM along the lines of an invite to anything, so if you could send me one that would be awesome, AIM name is the same as on here.

EDIT: Checked and I'm pretty sure I haven't received an Invite, so could somebody go ahead and send me one please.
    Are you on right now? I tried adding you and nothing so far. Try IM-ing me: DoIPutNameHere

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Are you on right now? I tried adding you and nothing so far. Try IM-ing me: DoIPutNameHere
    Think I figured it out, I may have derped when setting up the account, or I'm derping now by not understanding how AIM works, but try sending the invite with zakkia@hotmail.co.uk as the name. I think I might have somehow set that as my account name.

I added you but you were offline, so if that doesn't work I'll catch you online sometime.

Edit: Yep, I derped. Send the invite/add with zakkia@hotmail.co.uk as the name and it will work.
    Last edited by Vayre; 16th October 2011 at 06:48 PM.