URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions - Page 134

Page 134 of 430 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 6448
Like Tree2527Likes

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

  1. #1996
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,357
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    New Reffing Calc
    The new URPG calculator, updated to include fully translated Black/White Pokemon, abilities and relevant items and be found here

    Feel free to make any suggestions or report bugs to me either here or on AIM if I'm online.

  2. #1997
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    New Reffing Calc
    The new URPG calculator, updated to include fully translated Black/White Pokemon, abilities and relevant items and be found here

    Feel free to make any suggestions or report bugs to me either here or on AIM if I'm online.
    Perhaps add a an option under that Physical/Special choice bar for PsychoShock?

  3. #1998
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,357
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Perhaps add a an option under that Physical/Special choice bar for PsychoShock?
    I was kinda hoping it wouldnt come to that for one move, but yeah, I think I might have to.

  4. #1999
    Unregistered user Mubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    I was kinda hoping it wouldnt come to that for one move, but yeah, I think I might have to.
    OR...do a simple calculation. (SpDef/Def)*80 = The Base Power to input(having the attack as special).

    If im wrong i blame it on my internet not allowing me to load the calc to check this :/
    URPG Stats


    Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

  5. #2000
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,357
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by mubz View Post
    OR...do a simple calculation. (SpDef/Def)*80 = The Base Power to input(having the attack as special).

    If im wrong i blame it on my internet not allowing me to load the calc to check this :/
    Yeah, that works, but the point is to have it integrated into the calc I guess. Refs doing manual calculations - what is this, the Stone Age?

  6. #2001
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    Yeah, that works, but the point is to have it integrated into the calc I guess. Refs doing manual calculations - what is this, the Stone Age?
    Its the kinda thing where, after you do it, you're relieved every time it comes up =P

  7. #2002
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,561

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    All ref tests should be conducted using this calculator. Thanks to Monbrey again. Like with the previous times, if a member is caught using the calculator with more functions, he will fail the ref test immediately (mind you, we can actually tell).
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  8. #2003
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,357
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY REFBOT View Post
    All ref tests should be conducted using this calculator. Thanks to Monbrey again. Like with the previous times, if a member is caught using the calculator with more functions, he will fail the ref test immediately (mind you, we can actually tell).
    I should mention, the speed stat wont change as it should if you change its modifier. Will fix it whenever I have time/can be bothered though.

  9. #2004
    a Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    babby's first
    Posts
    3,922
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    You are now able to report gym leaders...

    Report A Gym

  10. #2005
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by mubz View Post
    OR...do a simple calculation. (SpDef/Def)*80 = The Base Power to input(having the attack as special).

    If im wrong i blame it on my internet not allowing me to load the calc to check this :/
    I'm not familiar with B/W, but if this is all the move calls for, having a new selection for it seems ridiculous and just shakes things up even more.

    And just a note for if you see me on AIM - I'm on a reffing hiatus until I'm familiar with B/W moves + mons.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  11. #2006
    Unregistered user Mubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Hey, i was just wondering whether anyone else has had difficulty using this calc. Once it loads up it is unresponsive and doesnt do anything. Normally I'd blame my internet/PC for this, but all of these calcs work perfectly.
    URPG Stats


    Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

  12. #2007
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,357
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    I have had some odd reports of problems with it. I'd recommend Firefox since it does have some random compatibility issues, apparently with Safari in particular. Define unresponsive?

  13. #2008
    Unregistered user Mubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    I do use Firefox. Unresponsive as in it will load up, but when you select a Pokemon the stats dont appear and any attempts at calculating stuff makes no difference to HP's and such.
    URPG Stats


    Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

  14. #2009
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,357
    Trophies

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by mubz View Post
    I do use Firefox. Unresponsive as in it will load up, but when you select a Pokemon the stats dont appear and any attempts at calculating stuff makes no difference to HP's and such.
    That problem occured everytime there was an error in the code. However that should be standard across the board. As in, if there's errors, it shouldn't work for anyone. Try this backup link.

    http://monbrey.99k.org/calc.htm

  15. #2010
    I Invented the Pidgeot SiberianTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    XBOX LIVE
    Posts
    1,438

    Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

    Ask me to ref. Also in need of basic battles.

    URPG Stats
    Legend of the Thief
    All Your Base Are Belong to Lulsec

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •