URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions
Page 1 of 443 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

I Invented the Pidgeot SiberianTiger's Avatar

Question URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

BMG | PWN | PXR

courtesy of Felly

Got a question? Have any ideas? Maybe a suggestion? Want to make a quick announcement? Come here, post what's on your mind, and we'll answer, discuss and chat about it. If it's a question, make sure it hasn't been mentioned in the Rules before posting.

If you have a question you want to discuss with a URPG in private, feel free to PM or IM any of us. Here is a list of URPG Leaders (BMG | PWN | PXR).

Additionally, we have a general chat on AIM Blast called [URPG]. You can post here if you want an invite.
    Last edited by Ataro; 9th November 2014 at 04:40 AM.

Default Re: URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

So did anybody miss me?

Good luck to all the newbies.

URPG

On her path.

Did anybody else notice that there are 43 people viewing the URPG board now?

/random

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

When we get our pokémon, how do we know what moves it can use, in a battle, from its move list?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Green Zubat View Post
    When we get our pokémon, how do we know what moves it can use, in a battle, from its move list?
    It knows all its level up moves. Or alternatively, you can check this thread. Just find the Pokemon you wish to know about(ctrl + f), and remember, it knows all its level up moves :)
    Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!

I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥

Can we ask for a shiny starter?
    Thanx to Powered☆Devin for making my avatar and signature pic, u rock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMulticollector View Post
    Can we ask for a shiny starter?
    Yeah, shiny or non-shiny makes no difference in urpg, you can use whatever images you want in your stats.

Also, feel free to ask me to ref any of your AIM battles, my AIM is facefisted9000.

does the nature of the pokémon matter? can you choose the nature of your starter and other pokémon obtained?

Quote Originally Posted by derian View Post
    does the nature of the pokémon matter? can you choose the nature of your starter and other pokémon obtained?
    Nature won't affect any battling stats, because URPG ignores natures. However, you will be able to choose your Pokemon's nature when you sign up for the Park later on, which will simply affect their individual behaviour within the Park RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    Nature won't affect any battling stats, because URPG ignores natures. However, you will be able to choose your Pokemon's nature when you sign up for the Park later on, which will simply affect their individual behaviour within the Park RP.
    So could I have the nature of my Growlithe for example, listed in my 'Trainer Stats' post, or should I wait for the park?

Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    Adding to that, you can choose the natures of those Pokemon which you haven't obtained from the Park (Mart, Stories, Trade, etc.) but the Natures of the Pokemon caught in the National Park will be pre determined by the ranger ^^

Quote Originally Posted by derian View Post
    So could I have the nature of my Growlithe for example, listed in my 'Trainer Stats' post, or should I wait for the park?
    Yeah, like I said you can choose the Natures of your Pokemon not caught from the Park. Refer to the Park Encyclopedia if you need help choosing natures.
    URPG Stats

AIM Screenname: PokelordUltimate

Ask me to ref on AIM!

Banner and Avatar by Feng

I've bought a Soothe Bell for my Igglybuff which has currently had 2 battles. So what do I do with the Soothe Bell? Do I just use it on Igglybufff now or make it hold it or what?

Banner by JokesterJesse

Also, how do I specialize my Pokemon for certain stats? Again, let's go with Charizard, let's say I want to spec him towards Physical Attack and speed, is that handled through out of battle training in the "Writing Stories" and "Roleplay" section, or do I handle that during battles, and how would I do either?

EDIT: Or I could just be missing Roost because I AM THE BIG DUMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriatti View Post
    Also, how do I specialize my Pokemon for certain stats? Again, let's go with Charizard, let's say I want to spec him towards Physical Attack and speed, is that handled through out of battle training in the "Writing Stories" and "Roleplay" section, or do I handle that during battles, and how would I do either?

EDIT: Or I could just be missing Roost because I AM THE BIG DUMB.
    I think you're talking about EVs. If so, the concept of EVs is not present in the URPG, each Pokemon has max stats in every stats (like Charizard has 299 Speed and so on).

Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    I've bought a Soothe Bell for my Igglybuff which has currently had 2 battles. So what do I do with the Soothe Bell? Do I just use it on Igglybufff now or make it hold it or what?
    Once you get 5 battles, use it on Igglybuff (basically using means that you remove it from your stats and evolve your Pokemon) to evolve it into Jigglypuff.
    URPG Stats

AIM Screenname: PokelordUltimate

Ask me to ref on AIM!

Banner and Avatar by Feng

Aah okay, thanks :)

Banner by JokesterJesse

Page 1 of 443 1231151101 ... LastLast