Starter Requests - Page 20

Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 2018
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Starter Requests

  1. #286
    Sky is the limit Rettan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Quito - Ecuador
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Hello again, I would like to recieve a Nidoran(Male)
    Thanks in advance
    :B

  2. #287
    His exp. ITS OVER 9000!!! Solid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in ur hed, playn ur mind gamz
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    I would also like the purple haze pokémon gastly for my starter please.

  3. #288
    I Invented the Pidgeot SiberianTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    XBOX LIVE
    Posts
    1,438

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Rettan View Post
    Hello again, I would like to recieve a Nidoran(Male)
    Thanks in advance
    Nidoran (M() is perfectly fine. Nidoran and $ 3,000 for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    I would also like the purple haze pokémon gastly for my starter please.

    Gastly is a cool pokemon. One for you and $ 3000

    Both of you read the rules and have fun.

    URPG Stats
    Legend of the Thief
    All Your Base Are Belong to Lulsec

  4. #289
    Licensed Scientician DrStubbsberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,298

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Hi, I'd like a male Ralts please and I'm looking forward to playing
    Last edited by DrStubbsberg; 17th April 2010 at 04:36 AM.

  5. #290
    Lover of Eeveelutions SteveShishigami33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Hi, I joined mainly for this, but everything else seems cool too. So anyways, can I request a female Skitty. I shall name her Nyan-Nyan.
    And so, Black Shadow roared out towards his mortal enemy:

    "Watashi wa shinen... Shinenzu!!!"

    To which Captain Falcon merely replied:

    "FARUKON PUNCH!!!"

    And the universe was safe once more.

  6. #291
    Recent Pokémon Convert FiliaFlammae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Hello! I'm looking to start off with a male Growlithe, please. Thanks in advance!

  7. #292
    Shadow Lord Enzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    I Shall Request a Male Cyndaquil

  8. #293
    Registered User TrainerPalmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    I guess I must have been missed a few pages back, but could I get a Squirtle ?

  9. #294
    :) Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStubbsberg View Post
    Hi, I'd like a male Ralts please and I'm looking forward to playing
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveShishigami33 View Post
    Hi, I joined mainly for this, but everything else seems cool too. So anyways, can I request a female Skitty. I shall name her Nyan-Nyan.
    Quote Originally Posted by FiliaFlammae View Post
    Hello! I'm looking to start off with a male Growlithe, please. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzen View Post
    I Shall Request a Male Cyndaquil
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkeybar View Post
    I guess I must have been missed a few pages back, but could I get a Squirtle ?
    All of you get the Pokemon you requested, along with $3000. Read the rules, and have fun.

  10. #295
    Prince of All Blazikens! Magikchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    383

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Hello! I joined this forum specifically for the URPG, hopefully I'll be up to standard.

    I'd like to begin my adventure with a Sneasel. Male, I guess, though it doesn't really matter ^_^

    Thanks, and I hope to see you all around!

  11. #296
    Not called Fred. Hoppyfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    No Feebas? *dies*

    Well then, I'll have myself an Elekid please!

    Scratch that, I've changed my mind. I'll have a Poliwag please!
    Last edited by Hoppyfred; 17th April 2010 at 08:30 AM. Reason: I'm indecisive. Sorry!
    Mine gramerrs r teh awusums.

    URPG Trainer Stats Page|Hoppyfred's Grand Adventure! (sorta...): (#1|#2)

  12. #297
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Magikchicken View Post
    Hello! I joined this forum specifically for the URPG, hopefully I'll be up to standard.

    I'd like to begin my adventure with a Sneasel. Male, I guess, though it doesn't really matter ^_^

    Thanks, and I hope to see you all around!
    Hahaha, approved. And $3000 for you =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppyfred View Post
    No Feebas? *dies*

    Well then, I'll have myself an Elekid please!

    Scratch that, I've changed my mind. I'll have a Poliwag please!
    Must have been a tough choice eh? Hahaha. Approved and $3000 for you~
    Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!

    I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥

  13. #298
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    May i have a Yanma?

  14. #299
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    oh and make it a male please?

  15. #300
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    I'd like to request a Male Sneasel. Thanks in advance. :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •