Starter Requests - Page 136
Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2163

Thread: Starter Requests

Default Re: Starter Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly Chime View Post
    Seems like I'm the first person to post in this thread for May. c':

I'd like a Smoochum please! ~

Smoochum it is! You get a starting fund of $5,000 and another $5,000 worth of Contest Credits as well.

Do remember to read the rules, make your stats, and have fun!
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X & Alpha Sapphire FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

Believe it or not I in fact joined this forum having heard about the URPG, so I think it would be appropriate that my first post is asking for a starter. I would love a Gastly please. Thank you

Blog Entries
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Thnksfrthjllbns View Post
    Believe it or not I in fact joined this forum having heard about the URPG, so I think it would be appropriate that my first post is asking for a starter. I would love a Gastly please. Thank you
    Gastly is an amazing choice! Take your ghost Pokémon as well as $5,000 and $5,000 Contest Credits. Remember to read the rules, make your stats, and enjoy! If you have any questions, I'm Felly on BMG, PWN and PXR, iluvhim4eveh on AIM, and Fellykins on Skype, or ask any of the friendly staff members. It's suggested but not required that you get an AIM because most stuff happens there and it means battles go a lot faster.

URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Petalburg Woods

I'm still a little confused about how all this works... can I have a Mankey?

Not sure if my first request post made it through the system, can I have Mankey?
    Last edited by Ataro; 20th May 2014 at 04:09 AM.
    3DS Friend Code : 4382-3334-9248 (Cam) My Electric Safari has Stunfisk, Pachirisu and Zebstrika. PM me if you would like to add me as a friend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoCamel View Post
    Not sure if my first request post made it through the system, can I have Mankey?

Don't forget to take 5,000 and 5,000 in Contest Credits! Join us on AIM/skype too :)

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Don't forget to take 5,000 and 5,000 in Contest Credits! Join us on AIM/skype too :)
    Is there a specific group on Skype/AIM? I have Skype and just got AIM so I don't know how it works.
    3DS Friend Code : 4382-3334-9248 (Cam) My Electric Safari has Stunfisk, Pachirisu and Zebstrika. PM me if you would like to add me as a friend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoCamel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Is there a specific group on Skype/AIM? I have Skype and just got AIM so I don't know how it works.
    Just add me on aim: thesyn4 and I can invite!

Blog Entries

I guess I'll try this. Can I have a Nincada?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ditto View Post
    I guess I'll try this. Can I have a Nincada?
    You can indeed! Take your very unique Bug Pokémon as well as $5,000 and $5,000 Contest Credits. Remember to read the rules, make your stats, and enjoy! If you have any questions I'm Ash K. on BMG, PWN and PXR, and MewAlcadiesMew on AIM, or ask any of the friendly staff members. It's suggested but not required that you get an AIM because most stuff happens there and it means battles go a lot faster.
    URPG Champion, Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew (mention URPG or BMG or I'll probably block you); PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Racing and Pokemon fan. White Yoshi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm interested in starting Bulbagarden URPG.

I would like to request Gligar as my starter with the ability; Hyper Cutter. If I can have a chosen ability?

One question in advance; Can I teach it any level up move to start off?
    Audi R18 e-tron quattro
    Winner of the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans

Quote Originally Posted by White Yoshi View Post
    I'm interested in starting Bulbagarden URPG.

I would like to request Gligar as my starter with the ability; Hyper Cutter. If I can have a chosen ability?

One question in advance; Can I teach it any level up move to start off?
    Welcome to the URPG! Here's your Gligar, along with a starting fund of $5,000 and another $5,000 worth of Contest Credits (spendable in the Berry Store only).

In URPG, your Pokemon has access to all of its level-up moves. For other moves such as TM/HM/BM/MT/SMs, you would have to purchase them at the PokeMart. Likewise, your Pokemon has access to both of its abilities (if it has multiple abilities, that is). However, before a battle starts, you can only choose one ability and that can't be changed unless you start a new battle. Dream World/Hidden Abilities would require you to unlock them for a one-time cost of $5,000 at the PokeMart.

To check up on the list of level-up moves and other moves that you can purchase for Gligar to learn, do visit Gligar - Pokémon #207 | The Ultra Dex.

Do remember to read the rules, make your stats, and if possible, join in the community on AIM for even more fun!
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X & Alpha Sapphire FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

Could I perhaps get a Tyrogue?

Blog Entries

Alright, I would like to request a Cyndaquil. I have heard of the URPG, but I am just now thinking of starting.
    EDIT: FIRST JUNE POST!!!! :O

Quote Originally Posted by MarioMiner View Post
    Alright, I would like to request a Cyndaquil. I have heard of the URPG, but I am just now thinking of starting.
    Welcome to the URPG! Here's your Cyndaquil, along with a starting fund of $5,000 and another $5,000 worth of Contest Credits (spendable in the Berry Store only).

In URPG, your Pokemon has access to all of its level-up moves. For other moves such as TM/HM/BM/MT/SMs, you would have to purchase them at the PokeMart. Likewise, your Pokemon has access to both of its abilities (if it has multiple abilities, that is). However, before a battle starts, you can only choose one ability and that can't be changed unless you start a new battle. Dream World/Hidden Abilities would require you to unlock them for a one-time cost of $5,000 at the PokeMart.

To check up on the list of level-up moves and other moves that you can purchase for Cyndaquil to learn, do visit Cyndaquil - Pokémon #155 | The Ultra Dex.

Do remember to read the rules, make your stats, and if possible, join in the community on AIM for even more fun!

Thanks Ataro for the nice post layout
    URPG Champion, Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew (mention URPG or BMG or I'll probably block you); PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioMiner View Post
    Welcome to the URPG! Here's your Cyndaquil, along with a starting fund of $5,000 and another $5,000 worth of Contest Credits (spendable in the Berry Store only).

To check up on the list of level-up moves and other moves that you can purchase for Cyndaquil to learn, do visit Cyndaquil - Pokémon #155 | The Ultra Dex.

Thanks Ataro for the nice post layout
    Thanks for everything! This little dude shall be named Bob.