Starter Requests - Page 126

Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2018
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Starter Requests

  1. #1876
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by kush232 View Post
    I will take a Female Caterpie, please.
    Approved! :D
    Please accept $5,000 as well as $5,000 in Contest Credits to start off with.
    Read the rules, make your stats and have fun! :D

  2. #1877
    Um What? RageRunnerXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52
    Blog Entries
    4

    Follow RageRunnerXD on Tumblr

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    How about a Rufflet?

  3. #1878
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by RageRunnerXD View Post
    How about a Rufflet?
    Approved! :D

    Please accept $5,000 as well as $5,000 in Contest Credits to start you off with your Rufflet. :3
    Remember to read the rules, make your stats and have fun! :D

  4. #1879
    Halloween is near... Pumpkaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    May I please have a Snivy? =D
    >Friend Safari Info< ~ >URPG Stats<
    "Let's make sure we create...
    a world of our hopes and dreams"

  5. #1880
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkaboo View Post
    May I please have a Snivy? =D
    Certainly! Also, take this $5000 and 5000 Contest Credits, I have a feeling they'll be helpful on your journey...
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  6. #1881
    Registered User Gummi Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    May I have a Vulpix?

  7. #1882
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Gummi Bunnies View Post
    May I have a Vulpix?
    You absolutely may, and may I say what a fine choice it is. Here is your $5000 and 5000 Contest Credits. Don't forget to read the rules and feel free to ask me if you have any questions! I strongly advise you download AIM, the vast majority of battles occur there.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  8. #1883
    #1 Gastly fan gastly092's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Mewtwo Please
    Got Pignite&Celebi Plushies

  9. #1884
    Head of Stories Princess Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    URPG!
    Posts
    1,395
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by gastly092 View Post
    Mewtwo Please
    Sadly, seeing as Mewtwo is legendary (and doesn't have an evolution, but primarily because it's legendary), it isn't a valid starter. I would advise looking at the first post of this thread to help you make a decision, and you can continue your path in URPG as soon as possible!

  10. #1885
    #1 Gastly fan gastly092's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gastly092 View Post
    Mewtwo Please
    Sadly, seeing as Mewtwo is legendary (and doesn't have an evolution, but primarily because it's legendary), it isn't a valid starter. I would advise looking at the first post of this thread to help you make a decision, and you can continue your path in URPG as soon as possible!
    Then Nincada
    Two In one Ninjask/Ninja
    Best Teammate Ever
    Got Pignite&Celebi Plushies

  11. #1886
    Du Edoc'sil Ash K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    2,850

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by gastly092 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gastly092 View Post
    Mewtwo Please
    Sadly, seeing as Mewtwo is legendary (and doesn't have an evolution, but primarily because it's legendary), it isn't a valid starter. I would advise looking at the first post of this thread to help you make a decision, and you can continue your path in URPG as soon as possible!
    Then Nincada
    Two In one Ninjask/Ninja
    Best Teammate Ever
    Nincada approved. Take a Nincada, $5,000, and $5,000 in Contest Credits. Read the rules, make your stats, and enjoy! I strongly advise joining our AIM chats, as most battles happen there.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

  12. #1887
    Registered User Sir Lemongrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Hi! Can I get Roggenrola, please?

  13. #1888
    #1 Gastly fan gastly092's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gastly092 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gastly092 View Post
    Mewtwo Please
    Sadly, seeing as Mewtwo is legendary (and doesn't have an evolution, but primarily because it's legendary), it isn't a valid starter. I would advise looking at the first post of this thread to help you make a decision, and you can continue your path in URPG as soon as possible!
    Then Nincada
    Two In one Ninjask/Ninja
    Best Teammate Ever
    Nincada approved. Take a Nincada, $5,000, and $5,000 in Contest Credits. Read the rules, make your stats, and enjoy! I strongly advise joining our AIM chats, as most battles happen there.
    Thank you
    Got Pignite&Celebi Plushies

  14. #1889
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lemongrab View Post
    Hi! Can I get Roggenrola, please?
    Sure, here's your Roggenrola and starting pack of $5000 and 5000 Contest Credits. Read the rules and have fun!
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  15. #1890
    Registered User Shock3600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    National Park
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    i would like a abra if you could

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •