Starter Requests - Page 118

Page 118 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2020
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Starter Requests

Mastered Onixeptable Puns E-Raticated's Avatar

Default Re: Starter Requests

Could I please request a Gligar? Thanks! And, umm... I'll take your wallet too...
    [INSERT LAME PUN HERE]

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E-Raticated View Post
    Could I please request a Gligar? Thanks! And, umm... I'll take your wallet too...
    Very nice choice! Here's your Gligar and starting wallet of $5000 and 5000 Contest Credits. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask anyone for help!
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Visit Ace!'s Youtube Channel

Hello! May I please have a Drilbur? Thank You!
    Procrastination Station

Hello, never done a RPG like this before, so maybe out of place but were do I go to battle, and the story writing is required for progression though the RPG correct?

For my starter, I would like any one poison pokemon, that is available.

Thanks
    Vulcan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ace! View Post
    Hello! May I please have a Drilbur? Thank You!
    Sure thing, Drilbur is an excellent Pokémon. Take $5,000 in URPG Money and an additional $5,000 in Contest Credits. Make sure to read the rules, make your stats, and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by vulcan539 View Post
    Hello, never done a RPG like this before, so maybe out of place but were do I go to battle, and the story writing is required for progression though the RPG correct?

For my starter, I would like any one poison pokemon, that is available.

Thanks
    Vulcan
    Hey Vulcan, welcome to URPG! Before you get started, I highly suggest you read this thread. It will hopefully clear up some questions you might be having (like where to go for a battle and the significance of stories/park/art.) Once you've read that, this is another great thread to have a look at, and it definitely helps with starting trainers. If you have more question about the structure of URPG, feel free to ask me or any other moderator/official for URPG, and we would be sure to help.

As for your starter, there's no way I could pick for you! If you really wanted to, you could use a simulator to roll a dice off of this list to find out what you want (though it would have to be an evolving Pokémon and be in its simplest form.) Once you've decided on a Pokémon, just post here with your decision, and we'll send you off on your way with some extra prizes!

Thankyou for the links Princess. ^.^

And can I get a Nidoran [Male] for my starter please?

A good choice. Have $5,000 in URPG currency and $5,000 Contest Credits.
    Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 7th April 2013 at 04:39 PM.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post

A good choice. Have $5,000 in URPG currency and $3,000 Contest Credits.
    It's $5,000 URPG money and $5,000 Contest Credits in addition to the Pokémon.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Gouda Gorilla Albino Cheesemonkey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello!

After much deliberation on how to start my journey in a fun, unique way, I have decided to request a Psyduck!

Thanks in advance.

Tickler of the Ivories

Well, this is officially the first RP I have ever done! I'm quite nervous, but also excited to see how it goes...

I have thought long and hard about what Pokemon I would choose over all others as my Starter, and after a long and solid time of deliberating, I can truly find no more fitting Starter Pokemon. It always has been my favourite, and there's no changing it now. May I please request a Totodile?

Thank you, regardless of your decision. Before I go, one question- does this RP deal at all with variant-colour Pokemon, such as Shinies and such? Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunus View Post
    Hello!

After much deliberation on how to start my journey in a fun, unique way, I have decided to request a Psyduck!

Thanks in advance.
    Quite a unique choice, but unique isn't bad! Here's your slightly forgetful duck as well as $5,000 and $5,000 Contest Credits to be used in the Berry Store.

Quote Originally Posted by PianoManGibb View Post
    Well, this is officially the first RP I have ever done! I'm quite nervous, but also excited to see how it goes...

I have thought long and hard about what Pokemon I would choose over all others as my Starter, and after a long and solid time of deliberating, I can truly find no more fitting Starter Pokemon. It always has been my favourite, and there's no changing it now. May I please request a Totodile?

Thank you, regardless of your decision. Before I go, one question- does this RP deal at all with variant-colour Pokemon, such as Shinies and such? Just wondering...
    Since a Pokémon's color doesn't affect battles, you may have Pokémon be normal, shiny, or any recoloring you want for things such as images in your stats, stories, and I'm pretty sure National Park too, but I'm not an expert on National Park rules. Either way, have an energetic crocodile as well as $5,000 and $5,000 Contest Credits to use in the Berry Story.

Both of you enjoy URPG! If you have any questions you can ask me (Ash K. on BMG and PWN, Alcadies on pe2k, MewAlcadiesMew on AIM) or any of the URPG Staff members. If you decide to get AIM (which is recommended but not required, if you ever get annoyed with how long forum battles take I'd recommend trying it if you can), I can help find someone to get you into our main chats. Good luck on your journeys regardless!
    PianoManGibb likes this.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Hello!
    May I have a Mudkip, please? (First pokemon I ever had.. well... was. [It was from pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time])
    Fierce Deity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imkrazy1000 View Post
    Hello!
    May I have a Mudkip, please? (First pokemon I ever had.. well... was. [It was from pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time])
    An excellent choice, imkrazy1000! Here, along with that you should also take $5000 URPG money and 5000 Contest credits. They may come in handy to help you get started in your adventure in the URPG. Make sure to not be shy and go out there and enjoy yourself, make friends, and if you have any questions, ask right away. Have fun!

"lets get chesnaughty" Nitro 12:52 am
    nuts in my mouf

Hannah Warder 7:50 pm
    fd is a beautiful chocolate man

I would like to have a Snorunt pls.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seamppy View Post
    I would like to have a Snorunt pls.
    Snorunt is a good choice. Take $5000 and 5000 Contest Credits to help start you out. Read the rules, check us out, and feel free to ask any questions you may have! Some free advice - get AIM Messenger, the majority of URPG activities go on there.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly