Starter Requests - Page 116
Page 116 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2119

Thread: Starter Requests

Default Re: Starter Requests

Quote Originally Posted by PiPie314 View Post
    Hello! I would like a Cyndaquil, preferably shiny!
    Shore thang! Take your shiny Cyndaquil! With that, take some monies ($3000) and some contest credits ($5000) Make sure to read the rules, ask if you have any questions, and make sure to have fun!

Well, I've spent the last two days trying to figure this whole thing out. I think it is about time to stop worrying about everything and just dive in and learn as I go.

I would like to start my journey with a Growlithe. I ran a random number generator for the fun of it, and It came up Male, non-shiny.

Well, here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Well, I've spent the last two days trying to figure this whole thing out. I think it is about time to stop worrying about everything and just dive in and learn as I go.

I would like to start my journey with a Growlithe. I ran a random number generator for the fun of it, and It came up Male, non-shiny.

Well, here we go.
    It's really not as confusing as it seems. xD But I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!

Anyway, here you go! Have a Growlithe (great choice, was my starter too!) and a backpack, which contains $3,000 and $5,000 Contest Credits. Make sure you read the rules, make your stats, and have fun!

I would like to have a Zorua as a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anrope View Post
    I would like to have a Zorua as a starter.
    Ooh, Zorua! Pretty interesting choice, and I like it! Go ahead and have one, but make sure that you also grab yourself $3000 in URPG money and $5000 in Contest Credits. Read the rules, ask if you have any questions, and make sure to have fun!

I would like a Gastly for my starter Pokemon (Male, not shiny).

Quote Originally Posted by Doid01 View Post
    I would like a Gastly for my starter Pokemon (Male, not shiny).
    Awesome choice! Here's your starter, $3,000, and 5,000 Contest Credits to help you start! Check out the rules and enjoy URPG~

@Trainer17
    Could I request a Pikachu?
    And, where do I go to battle? (I kinda don't get this) xD

Quote Originally Posted by AuraOfThunder View Post
    @Trainer17
    You can't pick Pikachu because it's evolved. You can however have a PICHU if you would like (reply to this if you want something else instead). You get your starter, $3,000, and $5,000 Contest Credits to be used in the Berry Store.

You can battle either here or on AIM (which is recommended but not required). If you have any questions, ask me (also Ash K. on PWN, Alcadies on pe2k, and MewAlcadiesMew on AIM) or any moderator or official. Make your stats, read the rules, and enjoy :D
    URPG Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Elite Four Member, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAshMew; PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    @Trainer17
    You can't pick Pikachu because it's evolved. You can however have a PICHU if you would like (reply to this if you want something else instead). You get your starter, $3,000, and $5,000 Contest Credits to be used in the Berry Store.

You can battle either here or on AIM (which is recommended but not required). If you have any questions, ask me (also Ash K. on PWN, Alcadies on pe2k, and MewAlcadiesMew on AIM) or any moderator or official. Make your stats, read the rules, and enjoy :D
    Thanks. :)
    I'll request a Pichu then. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    @Trainer17

I'll request a Pichu then. xD
    Pichu it is! Like what Ash has said, you also get a starting amount of $3,000 and $5,000 worth of Contest Credits. Remember to get your stats page up and the community welcomes you! :)
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

@Ataro
    Also, how do you change your avatar and custom title? I have looked on my profile and can't seem to find it. :(

Hi. Really excited for this. :3

Can I request a Swablu? I know Altaria isn't a great Pokemon, competitively and all, but it's a favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by LyreBird1 View Post
    Hi. Really excited for this. :3

Can I request a Swablu? I know Altaria isn't a great Pokemon, competitively and all, but it's a favorite of mine.
    Hey there Lyrebird1!

Welcome to the URPG. A Swablu is awesome. We have a member who runs just Swablu alone at the moment! ;)

Here's your Swablu. $3000 worth of money $5000 Contest Credits to use in the Contest section!
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

@Ataro
    Also, how do you change your avatar and custom title? I have looked on my profile and can't seem to find it. :(
    Hi @AuraOfThunder, simply click on 'Settings' on the top right hand corner of the forum, and you can see the following options on the left.

>Edit Profile (to change your custom title)
    >Edit Avatar

For further questions, please direct them to URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions. :)
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /