Starter Requests - Page 114

Page 114 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2018
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Starter Requests

  1. #1696
    Dearly Behated Truly Deceptive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In America!
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterVines View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    May I receive an Axew?

    Edit: Also, are our Starter Pokémon permitted to be Shiny?
    Unforunately, Axew is on the list of Pokemon not available as starters. The full list is here: Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, Anorith, Happiny, Beldum, Porygon, Feebas, Gible, Shieldon, Cranidos, Munchlax, Tirtouga, Archen, Axew, Deino, Larvesta.

    Axew is available for purchase in our Pokemart, though, so it's very easy to obtain. Anything not on that list is fair game to start with, and you can make your Pokemon shiny (or any other recolor!) if you want.
    Thanks; so, may I get a Togepi?

  2. #1697
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,525

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterVines View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    May I receive an Axew?

    Edit: Also, are our Starter Pokémon permitted to be Shiny?
    Unforunately, Axew is on the list of Pokemon not available as starters. The full list is here: Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, Anorith, Happiny, Beldum, Porygon, Feebas, Gible, Shieldon, Cranidos, Munchlax, Tirtouga, Archen, Axew, Deino, Larvesta.

    Axew is available for purchase in our Pokemart, though, so it's very easy to obtain. Anything not on that list is fair game to start with, and you can make your Pokemon shiny (or any other recolor!) if you want.
    Thanks; so, may I get a Togepi?
    Togepi is allowed, certainly. Here is your first Pokemon, and $3000 to get you started, and a bonus 5000 Contest Credits. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask people if you have any questions!
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  3. #1698
    Dearly Behated Truly Deceptive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In America!
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Upon further consideration, I'd like to exchange my Starter Pokémon for a Charmander.

  4. #1699
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,710

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    Upon further consideration, I'd like to exchange my Starter Pokémon for a Charmander.
    Okay! Charmander instead of Togepi is okay. Have fun ^^
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  5. #1700
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    I would like a Tepig, if possible. Thank you in advanced

  6. #1701
    Registered User Crimson Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Umm a Trapinch please. Thanks in advance

  7. #1702
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    I would like a Tepig, if possible. Thank you in advanced
    Welcome to the URPG! Here's your new Partner, Tepig! I shall give you $3000 and 5000 Contest Credits! Enjoy, make friends, and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Umm a Trapinch please. Thanks in advance
    Here is Trapinch! It looks so pleased to meet you. Look after your new Partner! Here's is $3000, and 5000 Contest Credits. Enjoy, make friends, and have fun!
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  8. #1703
    Team Rocket Grunt SteamKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    109
    Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    I'd like to request a slowpoke, if possible. ^_^

  9. #1704
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamKnight View Post
    I'd like to request a slowpoke, if possible. ^_^
    Good choice! Here's your Slowpoke, $3,000, and 5,000 Contest Credits! Come say hi on AIM sometime :)

  10. #1705
    The Mighty Barbarian Fengor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    An island of indeterminate location
    Posts
    109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    After many hours of deliberation, and becoming lost in the labyrinthine compendium of rules that would give the D&D library a run for its money, I have decided I would like a male Gothita for my starter. I will name him Jerry, and we will embark upon an endless series of wacky misadventures.
    White: 3826-0624-3213

  11. #1706
    Not that masterful The pokemaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Camped by a billabong
    Posts
    973

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Fengor View Post
    After many hours of deliberation, and becoming lost in the labyrinthine compendium of rules that would give the D&D library a run for its money, I have decided I would like a male Gothita for my starter. I will name him Jerry, and we will embark upon an endless series of wacky misadventures.
    An excellent choice! Enjoy your new Gothita, as well as $3,000 and 5,000 contest credits to start your wacky journey. Enjoy~

  12. #1707
    Registered User Biggggg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Off in Equestria with Rainbow Dash
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    This looks interesting. I'd like to request a blue Charmander please. He will be called Hotstuff. And look like this:http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/custom/hotstuff1.gif if that's ok
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Biggggg5; 29th January 2013 at 02:17 PM.

  13. #1708
    Du Edoc'sil Ash K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    2,850

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggggg5 View Post
    This looks interesting. I'd like to request a blue Charmander please. He will be called Hotstuff. And look like this:http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/custom/hotstuff1.gif if that's ok
    Approved, you get Charmander, $3,000, and $5,000 Contest Credits
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

  14. #1709
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    I'd like to request a Gligar as my starter, please.
    Smiles likes this.

  15. #1710
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Starter Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Roren View Post
    I'd like to request a Gligar as my starter, please.
    Take it, $3000, 5000 contest credits and get out of my thread... I mean uh... Have fun!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •