Was the form/size issue with the Pumpkaboo line ever decided?
Pointing out a few of the mechanic changes to note.
- Gems now only provide a 30% boost, as opposed to the earlier 50%.
- Sound-based moves bypass Substitute.
- Hidden Power is now 60 BP.
- Defog now removes entry hazards on both sides of the field.
- Incinerate burns away Gems.
- Toxic has perfect accuracy when used by a Poison-type, ignoring even the invulnerable portion of Fly and Dig.
- Whirlwind/Roar is now unaffected by accuracy and evasion.
- Poison Fang now has a 50% chance to inflict bad poison, as opposed to the earlier 30%.
- Quick Guard/Wide Guard no longer fail when used consecutively.
copypasted from Smogon
Sleep counter no longer resets if Pokémon is switched out. (Pan)
Critical hits now deal 1.5x damage, instead of 2x as in the previous 5 generations.
Electric-types are now immune to paralysis (including paralysis by Glare or Body Slam). (XY Type Chart)
Grass-types are immune to powder moves (Spore, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder, Cotton Spore). (XY Type Chart)
Terrain moves (Misty, Grassy, Electric) apply their effects to all Pokémon on the field that are grounded, including Flying-types and Levitate Pokémon that are knocked down by Smack Down. (DHR-107)
Ghost-types are immune to trapping effects, including Mean Look, Shadow Tag, and Arena Trap. They are immune to being trapped by Infestation and similar, but will still take damage every turn. (XY Type Chart, kd24, Nexus)
Since people apparently weren't aware, the offline battle calculator is not ready, and I cannot guarantee it's accuracy.
For the time being, the online calc at URPG Reffing Calculator should be used.
EDIT: Except I just found a weird-ass bug. Working on it.
EDIT 2: Bug fixed.
In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
[18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
Gonna say no. All Mega Evolution stuff should not be able to be obtained by Pickup.
Also, an important note. Critical hit stages have been changed as well. This is what we have used pre-XY.
The new stages as followed:1: (0/16) or 0% in URPG, (1/16) or 6.25% in other Pokemon games
2: (1/8) or 12.5%
3: (1/4) or 25%
4: (1/3) or 33.33…%
5: (1/2) or 50%
6: (1/1) or 100%
It should be noted that Focus Energy now raises the critical hit level by 2 stages instead of the earlier 1. That means that after using Focus Energy, any move that has a high crit chance has a 100% of scoring a Critical Hit.1: (0/16) or 0% in URPG, (1/16) or 6.25% in other Pokemon games
2: (1/8) or 12.5%
3: (1/2) or 50%
4: (1/1) or 100%
New Priority as followed:
Although Quick Guard/Wide Guard no longer fail when used consecutively, they still count as being used in a row for the purpose of Detect/Protect/Endure/King's Shield/Spiky Shield.+6 Switching, charging of Focus Punch
+5 Helping Hand
+4 Detect, Endure, King's Shield, Magic Coat, Protect, Snatch, Spiky Shield
+3 Fake Out, Quick Guard, Wide Guard
+2 Extreme Speed, Feint, Follow Me, Rage Powder
+1 Ally Switch, Aqua Jet, Baby-Doll Eyes, Bide, Bullet Punch, Ice Shard, Ion Deluge, Mach Punch, Powder, Quick Attack, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Vacuum Wave, Water Shuriken
+0 Magic Room, Wonder Room, All Other Moves
-1 Vital Throw
-3 Focus Punch
-4 Avalanche, Revenge
-5 Counter, Mirror Coat
-6 Circle Throw, Dragon Tail, Roar, Whirlwind
-7 Trick Room
Just wondering based on badge transfer. It said in OP that badges previously earned will still count. What about gyms that no longer exist? IE. Vermillion. Would that still count towards 6 of Kanto region?
My stats: http://gaiusvibritannia.proboards.com
My Wishlist: http://gaiusvibritannia.proboards.com/thread/4/wishlist
Been playing since r/b/y.
It's kind of like when you get stupid bored and have two copies of a gen(insert number here) game and decide to restart the one that you're less serious in. replay value ftw.
- Facade ignores the physical attack drop from the burn status now.
- Gale Wings does not affect Hidden Power Flying.
- Stance Change works even while the user is sleeping.
- Protect and Detect no longer block Roar and Whirlwind. - popeMonniac
- Knock Off activates Weakness Policy before knocking it off - Stellar
- If a Pokémon gains a new item after receiving an Unburden boost, the boost is removed. - popeMonniac
- Flying-types are not vulnerable to Spikes in Inverse Battles - Lord Jesseus
- Flower Veil works on the Pokémon with the ability. - sb879
- Parting Shot still switches the user out even if the stat drops do not occur, is a sound-based, non-contact move, and is completely blocked by Protect. - sb879
- The ability Competitive raises Special Attack two stages when activated—not two as stated on various sites, such as Serebii. - Onicon
- Play Nice cannot miss and bypasses Substitutes. It is not a sound-based move and is bounced back by Magic Bounce. - sb879
- Keen Eye does not ignore Sand Veil or Snow Cloak. - sb879
- Run Away does not ignore trapping abilities or moves. - sb879
- Chansey holding Lucky Punch has the chance of a critical hit by any of its moves doubled. - Stellar
?The ability Competitive raises Special Attack two stages when activated—not two as stated on various sites, such as Serebii. - Onicon
Also, I'm unsure whether people are aware of this, (as I haven't seen it be reffed wrong, but in general it's not a very well known fact), but when a Pokemon MegaEvolves and gains speed (such as MegaLucario for example), the turn in which it Mega Evolves still uses the same speed as it's regular form. This is because of the way the game interprets the order of moves as predetermined before any events of the turn.
I just wanted to point this out because the Refpedia just says "any changes in the Speed Priority brought by a new ability, such as Banette mega evolving and gaining the ability Prankster, are not factored in within the turn of Mega Evolution but will be in all subsequent turns." However, it goes further than this.
I think what that line is meant to say is that the increased priority from Mega Banette's Prankster wont affect the first move it uses, only on following turns. Mega Evolving and using Confuse Ray has a regular priority, but on subsequent turns Prankster takes effect and gives it +1. However that mechanics seems dumb so I don't really know.
But having said that, interesting test: Mega Evolve and use Pursuit on a switching Pokemon.