It is with great pride that I announce the adaptation of the 6th Generation of Pokemon into the Ultra RPG!
Capture the new Pokemon found only in the Kalos Region! Battle using the new rulesets and type advantages. Discover the wonders of Fairy Pokemon both in and out of battle!
It's the moment we've all been waiting for since X and Y were released!
Additionally, we are advancing the current gym structure to the new gym system as discussed in the Trainer's Court. There will be 6 gyms per region, resulting in a total of 36 gyms (not including the Orange Islands). Additionally, there will be two gyms of each type, so rejoice you Dark and Fairy enthusiasts!
I joined the Ultra RPG during the 2nd Generation of rules. We have come a very long way since then and I'm excited to see where we go from here. A new era of adventure awaits!
Gen VI Summary
- Pokemart updates prepared
- Underground updates prepared
- Ultradex updated
- Online Calculator ready for use
- Refpedia updated
- New Gym League system formalized
- Story Rankings updated
- Park Rankings and Locations prepared
- New Locations added
- Planned Gen VI Release Events
- New Moves added
- Art Rankings prepared
New Gym League System
- Six Regions with Six Gyms Each (36 Gyms not including Orange Islands)
- Two Gyms of each Type (including Dark and Fairy)
- To Challenge the Elite 4, the Challenger must have a full set of Six Badges from 2 Leagues
- Previous Badges earned in each League count towards the Total Badges Required
- Anyone who was qualified to Challenge the Elite 4 previously retains the ability to do so
- The Orange Islands League does not count towards Elite 4 Challenge Requirements
- A Member may reset the Badges they earned, but they must also re-qualify to challenge the Elite 4
- All Gym Leaders must reapply for Gym Leader Positions