Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Closed to requests. - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86

Thread: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Closed to requests.

  1. #46
    「badass」 MuffinPaula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Stalker Ville
    Posts
    1,451
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder410 View Post
    Yes, I can do humans if I can find the right sprite.
    Which sprite do you want of hikari? The platinum one or the d/p one?
    And what do you want the background color to be, then?
    Platinum one plz either lavender or pink

  2. #47
    .... Dopey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Blog Entries
    56

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Haha sorry for the late reply but that Tentacool looks uber-cool with that iPod! Thanks a lot.

  3. #48
    I'm not dead.....yet pikmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maine, (A small villa town in western Europe) (I wish!)
    Posts
    1,448
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    sneasel with ipod
    delibird with ipod
    banette with ipod
    banette inferno
    evil ninja-ey banette, (for my rtm)
    Awesome explodey Bronzong, (also for my rtm)
    trick roomy cresselia (rtm)
    powerful owning heracross (rtm)
    mighty rainy kyogre (rtm)
    dialga (rtm)
    all of those should have a trick roomy background, have you seen trick room in pokémon battle revolution?
    kind of purple squares.........
    anyway, do any of those you like, I can't expect you to do all of them, but still, just wanted to post all my wants
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Hell yeah I'm a Snivy.

  4. #49
    Lies are sweet... Poisoned Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England :$
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder410 View Post
    I now can make iPod Pokemon! Here's an example...

    My pic right now is an iPod Furret, too! I didn't want to refer to that, though, because I may change it.
    So... anyone want some iPod Pokemon?
    What if they don't have ears! XD Where would the earphones go? Actually I guess all pokes have ears otherwise thay wouldn't be able to be bossed around inhumanely by trainers.
    (Unless the were psycic maybe...)

    Anyway monologue over I think your ipod idea is really creative and i would really like an ipod ralts. Ooh and your great at splicing too!!! Ill have a splice if thats alright. Froslass and Latias!!!!

    Go! Before time runs out!
    (I'm kidding by the way, no hurry)

    Ps I love your Gardevoir roserade splice! Its great! dont be so hard on yourself youre really talented at splicing!

  5. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,575

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Quote Originally Posted by ♪Amu Hinamori♪ View Post
    Platinum one plz either lavender or pink
    Quote Originally Posted by pikmin View Post
    sneasel with ipod
    delibird with ipod
    banette with ipod
    banette inferno
    evil ninja-ey banette, (for my rtm)
    Awesome explodey Bronzong, (also for my rtm)
    trick roomy cresselia (rtm)
    powerful owning heracross (rtm)
    mighty rainy kyogre (rtm)
    dialga (rtm)
    all of those should have a trick roomy background, have you seen trick room in pokémon battle revolution?
    kind of purple squares.........
    anyway, do any of those you like, I can't expect you to do all of them, but still, just wanted to post all my wants
    Quote Originally Posted by Bite your friends View Post
    What if they don't have ears! XD Where would the earphones go? Actually I guess all pokes have ears otherwise thay wouldn't be able to be bossed around inhumanely by trainers.
    (Unless the were psycic maybe...)

    Anyway monologue over I think your ipod idea is really creative and i would really like an ipod ralts. Ooh and your great at splicing too!!! Ill have a splice if thats alright. Froslass and Latias!!!!

    Go! Before time runs out!
    (I'm kidding by the way, no hurry)

    Ps I love your Gardevoir roserade splice! Its great! dont be so hard on yourself youre really talented at splicing!
    Oh, wow. Looks like I've got a lot of work to do... I'll get on these ASAP. Pikmin, I'll do as many of yours as are possible.

  6. #51
    Hello. Kavidun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Pears
    Posts
    4,674
    Blog Entries
    2

    Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioAura View Post
    I meant one lucario that is siamese AND recoloured.
    Can you please do it?
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

  7. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,575

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Whoops! I didn't realize that I didn't post it...

    To use: Copy and paste.
    Code:
    [img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Lucario_Siamese-recolorGroudon.png[/img]
    I'll be getting to work on the rest soon.

  8. #53
    I'm not dead.....yet pikmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maine, (A small villa town in western Europe) (I wish!)
    Posts
    1,448
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    let me list things of value!
    corsola shiny with good ivs, almost perfect and good nature won in contest
    chimchar shiny with good ivs and nature almost perfect won in contest still have to get so may have to wait a while
    jirahci, gamestop
    jirachi, wishmaker
    arceus, tru
    ANYTHING IN MY SHOP!!!!!!!!!


    here's a pic if you don't know about trick room
    Last edited by pikmin; 1st April 2010 at 02:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Hell yeah I'm a Snivy.

  9. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,575

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Finally... I am done... Took so long... :P

    Anu Hinamori's Sprite:


    Pikmin's Sprites:


    Bite Your Friends's Sprites:


    Pikmin, be prepared for me VM'ing you about the payment soon :P

    Oh, and make sure you give me credit for all these if you use them, everyone. I've had a few problems with this before...

  10. #55
    Lies are sweet... Poisoned Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England :$
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Thunder410;1495988]Finally... I am done... Took so long... :P

    Bite Your Friends's Sprites:
    Thanks theyre great i will definately use the froslass one but i asked for a ralts ipod and a froslass and latias SPLICE

    Do you mind doing them?
    XD


    CHECK OUT MY SHOP!!!





    *Clefairy dance*

  11. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,575

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bite your friends View Post
    Thanks theyre great i will definately use the froslass one but i asked for a ralts ipod and a froslass and latias SPLICE

    Do you mind doing them?
    XD
    Oh, ok. Lol in my rush to complete them all I missed that. I'll get to work sometime when I'm on my laptop (the computer i'm on now doesn't have good paint).

  12. #57
    Lies are sweet... Poisoned Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England :$
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder410 View Post
    Oh, ok. Lol in my rush to complete them all I missed that. I'll get to work sometime when I'm on my laptop (the computer i'm on now doesn't have good paint).
    I'm sorry to sound bossy and to complain that!
    Thnx


    CHECK OUT MY SHOP!!!





    *Clefairy dance*

  13. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,575

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    No, it's Okay.

    iPod Ralts

    To use:
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/ralts_ipod.png[/IMG]
    Frotias:

    To use:
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Frotias.png[/IMG]
    Make sure you give me credit if you use these.

  14. #59
    SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! Porygawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Over there. No, over THERE. No, I said OVER THERE! OMG!!!
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Inferno Porygon, please

    GPX+ | Sprite shop!
    I claimed Porygon, Download, Conversion, Up-Grade, GB sounds, Prof. Elm, Spiky-Eared Pichu, and Spear Pillar!

  15. #60
    Lies are sweet... Poisoned Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England :$
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Thunder's Shocking Sprites - Now with iPod Pokemon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder410 View Post
    No, it's Okay.

    iPod Ralts

    To use:
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/ralts_ipod.png[/IMG]
    Frotias:

    To use:
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Frotias.png[/IMG]
    Make sure you give me credit if you use these.
    Hey thanks! ^ ^

    Do you want a wifi reward?

    And I will give credit!


    CHECK OUT MY SHOP!!!





    *Clefairy dance*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •