While searching through my sketch folders a few months ago, I realized I had a bunch of unrelated drawings from various times and on different pieces of paper of various Pokemon characters genderbent. After looking through these and trying to come up with an efficient and aesthetically pleasing way to upload them all (which I still haven't succeeded at), I felt like drawing more. Now I have seven with an eighth on the way. It's not that I'm running out of ideas (not already!) but I'd like to see what characters people would like to see genderbent.
1. Human characters only. I'm trying to keep this focused mostly on game characters, but I am already considering doing a few anime and manga-exclusive characters, so feel free to suggest them.
2. No counterparts/duplicates/alternate versions/et cetera...with rare exceptions. That is, I'm not going to do both Game!Silver and Manga!Silver, since they aren't physically different enough that the genderbent design would be different enough to be worth doing.
At the moment, the only exceptions I am considering are Lyra and Kris (their designs are different enough to give interesting results, and their anime counterparts Lyra and Marina are not the same character) and Red (either game or manga, if I do Game!Red I will probably use black-haired Red; I don't like that ashy brown hair color he got in FRLG) and Ash.
There are also a few "borderline" characters, such as Leaf and Green (her pre-FRLG design), Blue (either RGB/FRLG or GSC/HGSS) and Gary and Sir Aaron and Riley that I could go either way on. It would really depend on how the genderbend/s turn out.
3. I will not "re-do" a character just because you don't like the design, only because I don't like the design.
4. You can request groups of characters (that is, two or more characters together genderbent). This can be fun if the characters know each other in canon; they can be reacting to each other's genderbentness or acting in-character-but genderbent! They can be couples, friends, or any other combination you find amusing.
5. Just because you request/suggest a character does not guarantee that character will be drawn. These aren't commissions.
6. Feel free to suggest characters I am already considering doing. It's nice to get feedback about what people want to see. I have a lot of ideas for characters to genderbend, but there's far too many to be able to do them all-and it's hard for me to decide, too.
7. This isn't a rule so much as a tendency. I gravitate towards male--->female Rule 63. That is, I prefer drawing a male character female than vice versa. If you notice my "List of Characters I have Already Done", you will notice the vast majority of characters on it are male. Regardless, I enjoy drawing both and I encourage requests/suggestions for both types of Rule 63.
List of Characters I have Already Done
(hopefully I will post the partially-complete drawings soon. When I say "partially complete" I mean "drawn but roughly digitally-colored, hand-colored, or not colored at all.)
Blue (in the process)
Lyra (I don't really like this design; I'm planning to re-do it)
Characters I am Considering Doing
To keep this list from being ENORMOUS I'm going to keep things general. Almost all of my ideas so far have come from these categories
(significant) Villainous team members
Frontier Brains (I don't really do much with the Battle Frontier/Tower/Subway/whatever in-game, but some of them have interesting designs)
Other major characters that don't fall into any of those categories
Any major characters from the anime or movies that don't have game counterparts
Any Pokedex Holder or other major Pokemon Special/Adventures-exclusive character (I've read only a handful of other Pokemon manga, most of which have game-exclusive characters or counterparts of them exclusively)