Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

Default Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Part of the Dark Diamond Affiliation

So... after some time... apparently this place has become my very own shop. I run this show on my own. And no, I will not be accepting any other people to be helping me out. Sorry.

Things I will do:

Banners and Avatars

Okay... so here's the deal with banners -- normally I don't have a form or anything, though I would appreciate it a lot if someone could be detailed in asking me what it is that they want. If you have an image that you want being used, please post it -- if you want me to go out and be random with it and hopefully produce a set or just one or the other that you'll like, then pretty much the key words are 'surprise me'. All signatures are defaulted at being 400x150px and avatars at 100x100px. Nothing more, as it would violate the rules on signatures that are posted in the Announcements and Rules.

Examples of my Banners and Avatars

Animations

Yes... I am bringing this back.... =\ Mainly because I know that there's a lot of people that want them, and there's quite a few members here in the Artist's Alcove/Artisan's Gallery that can't be getting them done. Please keep in mind that animations are tedious creations, and therefore require more time to be getting completed. I also ask that you have patience with these -- depending on my work load, these may take from a good few hours to a good few days.

With animations, here's what you're going to have to do:

With anime, cartoon or TV show videos:

• Link me a video to where it is so I can get it.
    • Tell me what time frame that it's in. I.e. 1:35 - 1:40 (anything above five seconds, I'm not doing =\ These take a long time, and I'm not interested in sitting there all day trying to get out an animation -- that's not happening)

With sprites:

• Post the sprite sheet with all the necessary movements.
    • Tell me if you want any colour modifications.

Sprites

The types of spriting that I'll do is pretty much basic:

- Recolours
    - Splicing
    - Trainer sprite edits
    - Intro sprite edits
    - Pokémon and/or Trainer splices
    - VS Mugshot edits
    - Trainer or Pokémon Re-vamps (I suck at de-vamps 8D;;)
    - Albino Colourizations
    - Miniaturizations
    - Custom Trainer Cards
    - Scratch Work (this one is sketchy since I'm usually pretty resistant to do them, but I can scratch work)

Boxed Pokémon

This is a newer thing that I'm willing to do. Thanks to the fact that I was finally able to make the font that my friend an I use on these kinds of storage boxes instead of constantly having to sprite them, I'm able to do these with ease. All I need to do these are the Pokémon you'd like in them, a choice between either a 'Party Pokémon' box or a 'Pokémon in Storage' box, and nicknames (this last bit is optional).

Character Headers

These are really very simple and just require the base I use for this as well as a VS sprite. They're great for character upkeep posts in role plays. Alternatively, they can be used as signature banners.

Critique and Red Lines

Okay... this is definitely a new thing that's being added to my shop. Basically, this is for any and all artists out there that are striving to be better than what they are already. I'm offering my own advice and time to be helping any and all artists that are interested. However, all that I ask of the person that is wanting this particular thing from me is to be posting a picture for me to be going over and helping out with. It is also preferred that the artist isn't shy about having their stuff posted for others to see. There are many artists out there that wish to be better, and if they can make use of the advice I give one person, I see no harm in allowing for them to do as such.

While I will do them outside of this thread in topics that are made in the actual Artist's Alcove, there is nothing wrong with me doing this as well. After all, it is something I'm offering and something that I can be applying to my shop as a whole.

Sketch/Lineart Jams

These things come around about once every three months. My Sketch/Lineart Jams are where I hold open five slots for people to be claiming to be getting free art from me. Please note that this art is going to only be either sketches or line art. They will not be coloured. Also, please be keeping the requests to having one character -- unless they are small characters that are animals/Pokémon (note: Horses or Dragonite are not small creatures).

There are also some standards that you have to be meeting in order to qualify for getting a Sketch and/or Lineart. These things are:

• Must be a member for two months or longer
    • Must have 100+ posts
    • Must have requested something from here in the past (if you are an affiliate or staff member of the site, this does not apply to you)

Also... people that have gotten a slot for these sketches/lineart cannot post in the next one to be getting another. I want to keep this fair to people that didn't get a chance to be getting sketches or lineart from me the last time that I had them. However, do keep in mind that you can apply every other line-up from the time that you apply.

-----------------------------------

Things You Should Not Do!

For one, do not be sending me PMs or VMs stating what you want for your request. My visitor area and my inbox are not the places you should be going to be requesting things. I like to have my thread be bumped when I get requests made, thanks. If you do make a request over PM or VM, expect them to be deleted and ignored.

This also applies to MSN, YIM or AIM. If you have me added to your IM contacts, please DO NOT ask me to be getting to your requests over them. I am on my instant messengers for the sole purpose to be engaging in either idol conversation, important RP discussions, or just IM RPs in general. The IM window is NOT my shop and therefore, will not be treated as such. Anyone coming to me while on instant messenger for their requests will not be getting any responses from me.

If you're going to request something from me and are giving me sprites to work with, make sure that they are saved in the .png format. I am not interested in lining and respriting something that was given to me because someone that you requested from or you, yourself, have decided that you wanted to save your sprite as a .jpg. If your sprite that you've given to me is a .jpg, I refuse to work with it. I do enough in this shop and I don't have the want or need to worry about crappily saved sprites.

Lastly...

DO NOT RUSH ME

Nothing upsets me more than people that rush me. I normally do not take that long with requests -- at the most, it'll be about a couple of days. If it is longer, it is because things have sprung up that are taking my time. I post notifications for this both here and in my blog if this is to happen. However, pertaining to not rushing: rushing me will most likely make me put your request at the bottom of my list and make it the very last thing I'm getting done. You have been warned.

Shop Affiliations

Blazaking EX's Shop

Moises' Shop

Riolu's Fun Sprite Shop

Rules on Affiliating With My Shop

If you want to be affiliating with my shop, one has to be sending me a request to do as such through VM with a link to their shop and I will consider it. The only reason that I'd 'consider it' is because I don't want my shop to be having a flood of affiliations with everyone and their mothers' shops that are out there.

• The owner of the shop and I must be on friendly terms (which isn't hard to be).
    • The shop, in question, must be active and be as such for a month or longer.

Artwork/Drawings

Before you ask me for a drawing, I would like to make it very clear that you cannot request art/drawings from me. I am, however, open to commissions and normally charge $5 (USD) per character in pencil sketches or digital line art. $10 for flats and gradients and it goes up to $25 for cell shading/soft cell shading.

Traditional art aside from just pencil sketches are out of the question. I need new art supplies. Namely my Copic and Prisma markers and my Prisma coloured pencils.

I'm open to paypal and if one does want to commission me all you have to do is PM me and I'll give you my paypal address.

Oh... and if you want to thank me, you can go ahead and read my fanfictions, Caged Twin Song, Rebirth, or Talk About Imbalance. They are located in the Writer's Workshop and I would love it if I got some more readers on that and people that tell me what they think ;)

Also! Be sure to check out my deviantART and my own website, Blue Vanilla. Those two places get updated with my art more than here, so it may be worth it to check them out. Be sure to also sign my guestbook when you visit Blue Vanilla.

Shop Blacklist

Just so you know... it really does pain me that I have to be doing this, however, there are just some things that I am not going to be tolerating from some people. Offenses will be listed just so people don't think I'm doing this for the hell of it -- I'm really a nice and forgiving person, but when you've crossed the line, you've crossed it, and there's no real easy way of going back.

- Stormrider (or <insert name here>rider; always changes it, and it's quite the annoyance)
    Offense:
    • Carbon copying my descriptions for the 'A Pokémon This Day Is Born' contest and even going so far as to mimic what I had said.
    • Publicly belittling my ability and talents in another shop.
    • Acting like an elitist jerk.
    Last edited by Shiay; 28th September 2010 at 06:09 AM.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiay's PokéArts and Graphics

These are great! I like them alot.
    ---The Team---

My rare PKMN Cards:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/1470679-post31.html
    My fanfiction: http://tinyurl.com/8a9st44

Blog Entries

Ah, thank you >w< I'm glad that you like them~ ^^

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic

Blog Entries

You're welcome!
    I can't wait until you post more.
    ---The Team---

My rare PKMN Cards:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/1470679-post31.html
    My fanfiction: http://tinyurl.com/8a9st44

Blog Entries

very nice pics hope to see more

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiay's PokéArts

Quote Originally Posted by Shiay View Post
    Hey! =D You made that for me! =D
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiay's PokéArts

Quote Originally Posted by Darach View Post
    Hey! =D You made that for me! =D
    Yus I did~ 8D

I hope to be getting more banners and signatures up... maybe avatars XD;; *doesn't really make avatars often*

As for artwork... eh... my scanner is... kaput... so that'll have to wait ^^;; I'm also waiting till after my contest on dA to actually get anymore art up as well. ^^;;

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

I like them. I'm wondering if you could do a request?

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

Blog Entries

Nice Sora one. Well, all of them are cute.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy Changes View Post
    I like them. I'm wondering if you could do a request?
    I can do a sig/ava request... but not art. My scanner's currently broken, and I'd like to wait till after my contest on deviantART till I start doing them again ^^;;

@ Pikapurple

Thank you ^^ I'm glad that you like them~

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

I was wondering if you could do me a banner? Could it be smaller than your usual ones but larger than the one you have that says PokéFiends. Here's the picture I want...

You should probably size it down... And then here's the text I'd like.

Look at her walking
    Turning my head
    Taking my breath away

Just go with the shirt's color scheme for the overall color scheme.
    Thankies!

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy Changes View Post
    I was wondering if you could do me a banner? Could it be smaller than your usual ones but larger than the one you have that says PokéFiends. Here's the picture I want...

You should probably size it down... And then here's the text I'd like.

Look at her walking
    Turning my head
    Taking my breath away

Just go with the shirt's color scheme for the overall color scheme.
    Thankies!
    Hmm... I'm not too fond with the way that this one came out, as it's a little different than my... signature style XD;; But I hope that it's satisfactory ^^;;

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

I love it anyway! Thanks muchly.

Blog Entries

Hurrah~ >w<

Hmm~ I was also drawing today... and I got a drawing of Bugsy finished. @A@;; The picture quality is horrible... but I blame having a camera on me instead of having an actual working SCANNER D;

Last edited by Shiay; 23rd July 2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Stupid typos D<

Tempest Reach Server

Celestial Hills Server

Blog Entries

Shi-san, could you possibly make me another banner, but this time featuring pictures related to Sarah Brightman's new album, "Amalfi - Sarah Brightman Love Songs"?
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast