The Requests Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Requests Thread

Formely Foreign Travler Isramon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Isramon On Twitter

Default Re: The Requests Thread

I have an unusual request and I don't know where to post it so I'll post it here.
    I want a banner-like graphic, but without borders or background. Just a simple grafity style graphic that says: Jar-Jar Binx is a Nerfherder.
    It should look as though I spray-painted it on my sig.
    It would be awsome if someone could do this for me.
    Thanks.
    3DS FC: 1547-5466-8771
    Never stop dreaming

Avatar by EVsaur EVsaur's Art Shop

Blog Entries
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

So I just came back to BMGf, & after browsing through the shops, I'm not really sure who to request from at the present moment in time. I need a signature & avatar set. Well, it's more like I want one, but you get the point. I'd also like a userbar. So here's what I want, and if you need anymore details, feel free to let me know & all.

For the avatar, I'd like it to be an icon of Katy Perry. Any still from her music video Wide Awake or Part of Me will be fine, but suggested images are here, here, here (I would recommend finding a bigger version of this one if you use it for better quality), or here. Size should be 100x100.

For the signature, I'd really really love it if this image was used. Like really love it. I'd like it if not too much purple was used since Katy's hair is already purple, & I'd hate for it all to clash. (But feel free to use purple, just don't overdo it!) And I'd like it a lot if the older & younger Katys were in the picture with the little sparkles around their hands. If you could accent those sparkles more, I'd really love it. I'd like it if it wasn't bigger than 450x200, but whatever works for you as long as I can get this image, the userbar, & a line of size 1 text in my signature without breaking any rules. (:

For the userbar, I'm not going to be overly picky on this. Just have fun with it. I just want it to say URPG Stats and to have the sprite of Cynthia from D/P/P. If you can edit the Cynthia sprite to have brown hair instead of blonde & red jacket instead of black, that'd be great, but I won't be overly fussy about it. I'm using the userbar in place of the current URPG Stats link I have in my sig.

Thanks a bunch to whoever does these! I'd appreciate it if you VM'd me when they were completed so that I know to check the thread because with my luck, I probably won't be paying super close attention to it. Also, I'll be able to personally thank you! (:

URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Grader Log || Petalburg Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Travler View Post
    I have an unusual request and I don't know where to post it so I'll post it here.
    I want a banner-like graphic, but without borders or background. Just a simple grafity style graphic that says: Jar-Jar Binx is a Nerfherder.
    It should look as though I spray-painted it on my sig.
    It would be awsome if someone could do this for me.
    Thanks.
    Hm, like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Felly View Post
    So I just came back to BMGf, & after browsing through the shops, I'm not really sure who to request from at the present moment in time. I need a signature & avatar set. Well, it's more like I want one, but you get the point. I'd also like a userbar. So here's what I want, and if you need anymore details, feel free to let me know & all.

For the avatar, I'd like it to be an icon of Katy Perry. Any still from her music video Wide Awake or Part of Me will be fine, but suggested images are here, here, here (I would recommend finding a bigger version of this one if you use it for better quality), or here. Size should be 100x100.

For the signature, I'd really really love it if this image was used. Like really love it. I'd like it if not too much purple was used since Katy's hair is already purple, & I'd hate for it all to clash. (But feel free to use purple, just don't overdo it!) And I'd like it a lot if the older & younger Katys were in the picture with the little sparkles around their hands. If you could accent those sparkles more, I'd really love it. I'd like it if it wasn't bigger than 450x200, but whatever works for you as long as I can get this image, the userbar, & a line of size 1 text in my signature without breaking any rules. (:

For the userbar, I'm not going to be overly picky on this. Just have fun with it. I just want it to say URPG Stats and to have the sprite of Cynthia from D/P/P. If you can edit the Cynthia sprite to have brown hair instead of blonde & red jacket instead of black, that'd be great, but I won't be overly fussy about it. I'm using the userbar in place of the current URPG Stats link I have in my sig.

Thanks a bunch to whoever does these! I'd appreciate it if you VM'd me when they were completed so that I know to check the thread because with my luck, I probably won't be paying super close attention to it. Also, I'll be able to personally thank you! (:

@Felly

200 pixels is too tall for a signature; the current size limit is 600x160. This one is 500x150 - enough room for a line of text, but I dunno about a userbar. ;x Didn't wanna shrink the image much more than what I did for this one.

Hope these suit your fancy. :D

urpg

Blog Entries
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

asdfghjkl;;;;;;;;;; THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL! <3 I love them! Thank you so much! (:

EDIT: I don't need the userbar, guys. I wouldn't have the space in my sig, like EmBreon said. But thanks anyways to anyone who considered doing it! (:
    Last edited by Felly; 15th August 2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Request stuff?!

URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Grader Log || Petalburg Woods

Blog Entries

Hm, like this?

That is sweet! thanks! do you want credit?
    Last edited by Isramon; 17th August 2012 at 08:50 AM.
    Never stop dreaming

EDIT: I don't need the userbar, guys. I wouldn't have the space in my sig, like EmBreon said. But thanks anyways to anyone who considered doing it! (:
    No problem, glad you like them. :)

Hm, like this?

Nah, it's appreciated but you don't have to. It was just a line of text and some paint brushing. Heehee

Also, the rules unfortunately forbid spoiler tags in signatures, bro. :x You should list your friend codes side by side if you want them to fit. @Foreign Travler
    Last edited by EmBreon; 17th August 2012 at 12:08 PM.

urpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post

No problem, glad you like them. :)

Hm, like this?

Nah, it's appreciated but you don't have to. It was just a line of text and some paint brushing. Heehee

Also, the rules unfortunately forbid spoiler tags in signatures, bro. :x You should list your friend codes side by side if you want them to fit. @Foreign Travler
    gee, didn't know that. thanks
    Never stop dreaming

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

could I get a sprite of a pikachu with a megaman EXE buster instead of its right arm please? similar to this image? (warning: large image)

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I'd like a banner for my upcoming mafia game, Unova Mafia. I'd like it to have either Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem and say "Unova Mafia" somewhere. I'd like to use it in my game; I will give you credit.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    I'd like a banner for my upcoming mafia game, Unova Mafia. I'd like it to have either Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem and say "Unova Mafia" somewhere. I'd like to use it in my game; I will give you credit.
    Yeah, I could probably do that. Give me a few...

... And now it's done. :P

Tell me If I need to add or change anything.
    Last edited by Bill Cipher; 21st August 2012 at 07:25 PM.

Lord of the Brambles SilverThorn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi everyone ^.^

So I have a GIGANTIC request.

I am currently creating a Pokemon region to be used at a Pokemon RP forum I am creating. I already have a map of the region in the works, but the artist isn't very good at drawing characters. That's where you lovely people come in! I need official artwork for all 17 gym leaders, the Pokemon professor, and the champion.

Now I know this is a huge request, and this kind of work should be compensated, but I am very underfunded right now. I will appreciate any effort however, and nothing will be wasted. If someone would like to help me out I would be eternally grateful, and I am willing to offer up the characters as payment for drawing them. What that means is that you will become a moderator on the forum and role play as the gym leader/champion/evil team member of your choosing.

Thank you so much for considering this. What I'm looking for is something like This where the trainer is pictured in a full body pose with their Pokemon with them. There will only be one Pokemon per drawing so it will be a trainer and their signature Pokemon.

Thanks so much for reading and PM me if you're interested! I am working on references for what the trainers will look like as we speak so hopefully I will have them all done soon.

*EDIT* I can offer a sum of 20 dollars to someone who can complete all of the characters. I want them all drawn in the same style. That's 20 dollars for 18 characters who have already been worked out, just need to be drawn. Thanks! *EDIT*
    Last edited by SilverThorn; 27th August 2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Offering Money

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Bonsoir, mesdemoiselles et messieurs.

I've been thinking about having a sprited avatar for a change, but I'm bad at making my own sprites (I tried once, and it was bad from BadCity !). This is where you can come and help me out !

What I want :
    A custom battle sprite of Beastman from the F-Zero series (Reference here) paired up with Commander Mars's battle sprite. Be careful, I don't want it as a "Young Couple" kind of battle sprite, just something as if they were next to each other, ready to battle. Feel free to use any sprite model for Beastman, so long as it uses one of the NDS games's male battle sprites. All the while sized for an avatar.
    Thanks in advance :)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Can some make me a CSS for another forum I on using this image?

Links underneath and in little blocks that match the color of the water

Use these links please
    Bulbagarden View Profile: Kouzan - Bulbagarden Forums
    Tumblr AWsquared
    Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/AWsquared
    DevinatART AnimeBlue92 on deviantART
    Ever Grande City Ever Grande City Forums - View Profile: Kouzan

Sort of like this:

but with blocks instead. Oh and if you need to know the image is 460 x 275.
    Don't worry about the quote on top and the bottom part for my Dark type club.
    Thank you very much.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nour386 View Post
    could I get a sprite of a pikachu with a megaman EXE buster instead of its right arm please? similar to this image? (warning: large image)
    Im sorry if im bringing this up again
    My friend Nour and me were wondering if someone would do this request for us since we allways thought that Megaman.exe like Pikachu(aka..Pikachu.exe) would be pretty epic

Sorry...

Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

Hi! I'm back! Since Cappy's shop has been closed, I'll come here for my next request.

I've decided for my next theme to be baseball-related, as it is my favorite sport and that the MLB playoffs and the World Series are coming up soon. I would like a San Francisco Giants theme with Serperior of course. It would be a black banner with an orange border around it. I would appreciate it if the corners are slightly curved. The text , in orange and/or white (whatever looks best), would be as follows, "Serperiority *next line* Supports The *next line* San Francisco Giants [in larger text] *next line*," and "World Series Bound!" below it. Featured would be a Dream World Serperior. An avatar would be a headshot of Serperior in front of a picture of AT&T Park.

Hope this goes well and I would like to see a "rough draft" of the theme to see what could be done. Good luck to whoever makes it and feel free to contact me as much as you want!

~ Daryl

EDIT: 1,800th post!

Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast