Red's Mount Silver Art Shop (Banners, Image Maps, Avatars, Oh My!) - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Red's Mount Silver Art Shop (Banners, Image Maps, Avatars, Oh My!)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Red's Mount Silver Art Shop (Banners, Image Maps, Avatars, Oh My!)

Oh, I can understand that, sorry about that xD

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Red;

Thanks! First of all, I must say that I really like the background color XDD Nice choice! And the shadow image in the background looks great as well.

What I'd like you to change is
    1. Achroma's image. EDIT: you know what? I'll let you dig deep XDD I'll trust your sources and your ability to find the most wonderful sexy picture of him that is NOT funny and really really cool and impressive. The reason why I wanted official illustrations in the first place was because Achroma's got too many pictures of him being ridiculed in a way that kinda pains me ;_; So yeah, I'll trust your abilities. XDD

Oh, and it doesn't matter if he only shows from head to waist or head to shoulders.

2. The font and color of the text. I'd prefer something like your Steve Jobs signature font, and no wavy effects XDD Also, could you give it a more flashy, silver gradient?
    Last edited by Yato; 13th March 2013 at 03:34 AM.

@Dark Blueberry; Here is your new one. So sorry if this one doesn't match your expectations either, I'm trying, I really am xD.

Yato likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; Here is your new one. So sorry if this one doesn't match your expectations either, I'm trying, I really am xD.

Thanks XDD It's good!

Go Gallade use Psycho Cut Aldurin's Avatar

Hi could i have some kind of signiture????

Topic: Gallade
    Size: just the normal size
    Materials: you know how when u beat the hall o fame and the types of the pokemon you used have this "symbol" with a black background with the pokemon on it kind of like that just the pokemon (in this case Gallade) is slicing at the air.
    Other: could they be my name on the top of the banner

When its done or if you need anything else just leave a msg on my profile
    Aldurin

The spirit of all absols The absolis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The absolis on Tumblr

Topic: absol, specifically a silver-ish absol.

Materials: if you could I would like it to say "silver" without the qoutations next to the image of the silver absol. And I don't have any real images to show so I will describe it. I would like the background to be a forest. Not a forest that you can only see the first few trees but to where you can see the first three rows of trees. And I mean exactly three.

Other: the absol needs to have a neutral look on its face. Also I do not want the colors to be too dark. Just bright enough that you can make the background out but not bright enough that it overshadows the absol.

Edit: scratch that. I want it to say The Absolis next to the silver absol. The font does not matter. Whatever you think would fit with "The Absolis".

I apologize if it is a little too detailed.
    Last edited by The absolis; 29th October 2013 at 04:29 PM.

banner stolen from tumblr. Yes, I cheated and didn't make it myself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234