Welcome to the request thread for Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon!
In this thread, I will create as many banners, signatures, avatars, etc. for you as possible! However, it will only last for 30 days, since I'm getting a new computer that does not have the art program that I use. I have 30 days until I get that new computer, so request away!
And, since I'm only doing this for 30 days, there is NO LIMIT on how many requests I take. If you wanted to, you could ask for six signatures, four banners, and three avatars in a single post! However, you must allow at least one day of the 30 day time frame for each item you request. For example, I could not request seven avatars if there were only six days of the marathon left.
1. Please give credit. I work hard on these, and, if you pass it off as your own, all my hard work is ignored. A simple 'credit to Princess Crow' would suffice. You can use this artwork anywhere on the internet, as long as it is clear that the source was me.
2. I'll work on your art at my own pace, so don't bug me about getting it done quickly. I know that I have a 30 day time limit, and I'll spend those 30 days working on your art, I promise, but I do have a life. Constant reminders, such as PM's or VM's, aren't necessary; I'll get your work done. Besides, the absolute latest you're going to get your request done is just a few weeks, so pestering me about it won't get you anywhere.
3. At maximum, you're allowed to request as many pieces of art as there are days left in the marathon. If you see this thread on the first day of the 30 day marathon, you could request 30 pieces of art. However, if you see this thread a few days before it ends, requesting 30 isn't allowed. I'll keep the title updated, so you'll know just how many days are left.
4. You can only request a maximum of 30 pieces total. If you request 30 on the first day, that's all you'll have for the duration of the marathon. Of course, you can request a few on the first day, then a few more on another day. You just cannot request more than 30 total. This is to prevent people from ordering 30 the first day, 29 the second, and so on.
5. Your work will be ten times better if your main pictures are .png files, or if they are on a solid color background. It makes trimming off the background much easier and clean. I can work with jpg. files, but the quality won't be as good as a png. file would have been, due to the fact that I would have to shave off the background myself.
6. Please describe the location of everything, the mood of the picture, if you want the corners rounded, etc. while completing the theme section of a request. If you do not describe these things, I will have to use my own judgement to make the picture as I see fit, which might not always be what you want. This helps me pinpoint what it is that you're looking for within the request, making my job easier and your work more what you wanted.
7. Please follow the order forms. They're designed this way for a reason. If you don't follow them, it makes it harder for me to create your art. Plus, the quality of your work will be astronomically better if you do.
Now, here is what I can do:
And, finally, here are some examples that I have made for people around the internet.
So, without further ado, let the 30 Day Digital Art Marathon begin!