Mollycule's Confectionaries

Thread: Mollycule's Confectionaries

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Mollycule's Confectionaries

MOLLYCULE'S CONFECTIONARIES

Hello, and welcome!

Believe it or not, your resident derp mod has decided to open a banner and avatar shop! -w- Although I'm totally new to the idea of image editing, I've been making a lot of my own banners and avatars recently, and since it's becoming fun I've decided to open a shop for other people! :3 Bear in mind, I'm really new to this, so I can't do some of the effects that other people (*cough* @Laïka;*cough*) can do, but I'd appreciate it if you ordered something! I don't have many rules, but if you could read over them before placing an order, that would be great!

And that's it, I hope someone orders something ... QwQ Well, here goes, order away! Thanks for reading all of this by the way! <3

notes + updates:
    pls tell me if i made a mistake anywhere in this i'm kinda new to this and this was rushed so yeah that would be appreciated ;w;

14/06/2013: shop opened!
    15/06/2013: added banners for each sub-heading and added a few more examples.
    Last edited by Frühling; 15th June 2013 at 04:10 AM.
    i'm gone, contact me here or here

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mollycule's Confectionaries

After considering it have decided to come visit

Size:Max allowed for here
    Image:
    http://safebooru.org//images/428/e36ae1394c2607c7458750f0fc89c319a4d2affe.jpg

Text:Sometimes it can be Hell getting to Heaven
    Last edited by RainbowSkittles; 15th June 2013 at 07:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@DarkBlastoise27; Yay, my first order! Since you didn't want any effects I didn't add any, but tell me if you want anything changed! Thanks! ;w;

I'm gone.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tada, I'm here~! partially because I'm too lazy to make my own

Size: 600 x 160
    Image: http://cdn.leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AttackOnTitan1-555x346.jpg
    Text: "Attack On Titan". Please put it in a dreary font, if that makes any sense.
    Effects: Sepia, thin black border and no rounded edges.

Thank you~!

@Mollycule;

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Channel 42; I had a bit of trouble with this one, so sorry it looks so terrible. :C I couldn't make it 160 x 600 'cuz it killed the quality, so I kept the height but made the width smaller. Sorry it's so small and bad quality, I couldn't get it right for some reason ... hope the text is dreary enough. ;-;

I'm gone.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That looks really good, thank you~! I'll be using it in my next theme. c:

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can I please make a request? :3

Size: 375 x 160
    Image: This picture of Latias and Latios~
    Text: All dreams are but another reality. Never forget...
    Effects: I would like this banner to be like the second banner in the example spoiler.
    Misc: Two things. You don't mind if you tweak the lighting of the Lati@s picture? I also want the text to be in specific places. I want the line "All dreams are but another reality." on the top left and "Never forget..." on the bottom right.

Thanks! I love your work~

@Mollycule
    My deviantART page

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Insomniac; Well, this was pretty fun to work with! First off, that image is really cute, but for some reason the image itself didn't work well when cropped, but hopefully it's okay. :3 I managed to get it to the right size you ordered, at least. Only thing is, I wasn't sure what you meant by "change the lighting", so I just made two prototypes. I hope one is okay! Thanks for ordering. And thank you very much! ;///;

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love it! And by “change the lighting” I meant make the image more bright, sorry 'bout that. XP But I am happy with the results, so I’m definitely going to put this into my signature. :D
    My deviantART page

♦ challenge my fate ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll give you somefin to add to your banner portfolio~

Size: Roughly 345 x 150 seems good, from when I looked at it. It by no means has to be exact, but it should be fairly close to the desirable size assuming you downscale it correctly. Just do what you think looks best.
    Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/44a31e3ec137b158e99d787b62a1d744/tumblr_mh5jypMyCp1s3gv0so1_500.jpg
    Text: "Neosquid", I'll clarify where I want this down below
    Effects: None aside from a border. Are you capable of doing a border with a different colored outline? I'll elaborate what I mean in the misc section.
    Misc: If you didn't guess already, I only want the Ghirahim picture in the banner. You should rotate it so the bottom edge is straight horizontally, and you can crop it a little so the right edge is vertically straight. I want it to end up looking something like this:

The two black lines are the outline of the border, but in the actual banner I'd like them to be dark purple. The grey border should be a light purple in the actual banner, I'm not picky about the specific shades. The text there doesn't need to be placed exactly how you see it, as long as it's in that top left corner somewhere, just do what you think looks cool. It should still take up a fair amount of space up there, though. The picture I gave uses rounded edges, but I'm cool with square edges too, doesn't matter all that much. As a last note, if you could have some kind of diamond pattern in the light purple part of the border I think that would be totally awesome, there might be some brushes you could download. The pattern shouldn't be at/near full opacity, tho, that might be a bit too much.

If you're confused about any part of this explanation feel free to ask me directly about it. I might know how to help if you're unsure about how to do something as well.

pls, btw :3
    Last edited by Neosquid; 21st June 2013 at 02:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Size:Max Avatar size
    Image:
    Safebooru - Anime picture search engine! / yang_xiao_long
    First one on this page
    Effects:Gold&Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Nick of Time; I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to turn down your order. It's just way too complicated for me, especially since I'm entirely new to this. Sorry about that. :c

@DarkBlastoise27;

Code:
    [IMG*]http://i.imgur.com/DVAIWCm.jpg?1[/IMG]
    I hope you like it, thanks for ordering! :3

♦ challenge my fate ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's okay. I might just make it myself, which isn't a problem. Sorry I couldn't request anyfin easier, but I'm not really sure what I even want as a banner, I'm a bit picky about banners now, which is why I haven't changed it for a long time.