bespoke /bəˈspoʊk/ (adj) : designed in accordance with the specific wishes of the customer; tailor-made
Status: Temporarily CLOSED
Welcome, one and all, to my signature shop. This is the place to go if you're looking for a new signature banner, though at present I'm not specifically doing icons/avatars. I make all my banners myself in GIMP, and this is basically a way for me to get some more practice in. If you'd like a banner made, just fill out the form below and I'll get onto it! You don't want to listen to me talk, though, so have a look at some of my recent work.
Size: Obviously maximum is 500x160 (unless you're modly). Default if unspecified is 500x140 - leaves room for some text - and I'll go down to 200x80. Any smaller is kinda fiddly, and not really my style.
Colour scheme: A general idea of the 'feel' of the piece, if you will. TARDIS blue?
Orange and purple?(Please be sensible). 'No preference' is a 100% acceptable answer.
Images: I work best with renders, which you can find hundreds of at sites like planetrenders, renders-graphiques or just Google/photobucket. Max two, if possible. NO images with plain white backgrounds, please!
Text: What would you like written on the banner? If you want a particular font, drop in a link to the download on dafont.com (if it's a free one, that is).
Other: If there's other things you want taken into consideration, like positioning of the renders or a directional gradient, say so here. Bear in mind, the more complicated you make it, the harder it is for me.
Matching avatar: It's a matter of just a few minutes for me to jiggle the banner around into a 120x120 avatar to go with it, so just say so if you want me to.
- Credit is appreciated. I'm not gonna report you or whine about it if you don't give it, though, so it's up to you.
- Keep the thread on-topic and follow all other forum rules.
- If you want an edit made to a banner I made you, just VM me or something. I'll be happy to fiddle with it for you, and it saves the thread from getting too cluttered. If you want a different banner, post again with a new request.
- That said, one request per person at a time. Unless you've talked to me and I've agreed to do a set of six matching banners for you and your friends or something, of course. If you want something like that, it's probably better to PM me.
- When I make the banner for you, save it and upload it to your own image host. I don't usually delete banners from my photobucket, but it might happen.