YOU. WANT A BANNER OR AVATAR? OF COURSE YOU DO! That's why you're here, right? Bwaha.
Anyway, welcome to my new banner and avatar shop! My other one went down in hell, so I'm back! WITH MOAR EXPERIENCE.
As I just said, I make banners and avatars! And yeah :D
RULES (READ THESE :3):
1. All the usual Bulba rules apply.
2. Make it so I can read your post. Don't talk like this: Ur awezom can i hav a bannr plz? Otherwise, I would facepalm and IGNORE.
3. You can only request up to two banners at a time, or three avatars.
4. Don't go all "I HATE THIS GRAAA" if I make it wrong. BE NICE! :D It isn't hard.
5. I'll be gone sometimes, so don't spam up the thread with "Where is my banner?" and shit. Just don't.
6. BE NICE. BE NICE. BE NICE. PLEASE.
7. YOU give ME the picture. I DO NOT SUPPLY THE PICTURES. GET IT YOURSELF.
My banners insanely differ in shape (depending on the picture you gave me), so you can either ask for a certain size, or I can just tell ya when I'm done making it. The banner format is...
Size (if wanted):
Text (if any):
Any other stuff you need me to know:
And for avatars, it is...
Text (if any):
Any other stuff:
NOTES (READ THESE. THESE ARE INSANELY IMPORTANT. SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE):
~I CAN put multiple pictures in a banner (no avatar, nay) BUT! They look like the example below. If you don't like, don't request. ALSO! I CAN ONLY GO UP TO FOUR PICTURES.
~For some stupid reason, the program I use converts transparent images into ones with a white backround. DO NOT GIVE ME TRANSPARENT PICTURES.
~On that note, randomly, the program will turn anything white into a transparent part. I CANNOT PREVENT THIS. Sometimes it looks awesome, sometimes it's terrible. I will fix this if it happens.
~Pictures with backrounds are AMAZING. I can work with them MUCH better than plain old ones (white is good with avatars). More interesting, more fun it will be -w-
~I use an online program. Sometimes, my internet is shit. So, I can't make banners or avatars. SO BE PATIENT (that was kinda a rule...OH WELL)
~Bigger the picture, THE BETTER. This ooberly applies to banners.
~I CANNOT MAKE IMAGES TRANSPARENT.
I think that's all. (I'll probably edit it once I think of more.) EXAMPLE TIME (By the way, I made my current avatar and banner):