Kululu's Art Shop - Page 6

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kululu's Art Shop

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Pee-kuh-choo View Post
    @Power of Aura ; I would like to request a signature for use on a different website.

Subject: A pufferfish swimming in the ocean.
    Background description/image: I would like the top half to be transparent and the bottom half to be a wavy blue ocean.
    Character: A bitly pufferfish.
    Other notes: Put the pufferfish on the left or right side, not in the center. Then, on the opposite side, put "Norgad" in big, curly-cue bubble letters. That's my username on the other site. Beneath "Norgad", put "adelefan19" in glowing italics of the same font. I would also like the font to be burnt orange, or just a bit darker than the darker areas of the pufferfish.
    Hmm, I can try to do that after OshaMiju's request. I can get the text glowing, but it won't be animated. Is that ok?

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @Power of Aura ; I would like to request a signature for use on a different website.

Background description/image: I would like the top half to be transparent and the bottom half to be a wavy blue ocean.
    Other notes: Put the pufferfish on the left or right side, not in the center. Then, on the opposite side, put "Norgad" in big, curly-cue bubble letters. That's my username on the other site. Beneath "Norgad", put "adelefan19" in glowing italics of the same font. I would also like the font to be burnt orange, or just a bit darker than the darker areas of the pufferfish.
    Hmm, I can try to do that after OshaMiju's request. I can get the text glowing, but it won't be animated. Is that ok?
    That's fine. I didn't want it to be animated. :)
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Haha, ok. BTW, I forgot to ask; Do they have any signature rules on the other website?

Blog Entries

Haha, ok. BTW, I forgot to ask; Do they have any signature rules on the other website?
    It's a "webs.com" and I've uploaded some very large and long .GIFs, so I can imagine it would accept something several times the size of what you are offering.
    The real problem is that my current signature lags everybody to heck. XD

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

It's a "webs.com" and I've uploaded some very large and long .GIFs, so I can imagine it would accept something several times the size of what you are offering.
    Ok, I get it! Thanks for the info.

Blog Entries

Ok, I get it! Thanks for the info.
    You're welcome. Thanks a ton for taking my request!

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

@Pee-kuh-choo; No prob, I enjoy this stuff.

@OshaMiju; Ok, your signature is done!

Please tell me if I need to change anything.

EDIT: Ok @Pee-kuh-choo; here's your signature:

Tell me if I need to change anything!
    Last edited by Bill Cipher; 8th August 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries

@Power of Aura; It's amazing!! Thank you so much for making me a siggy.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

@Power of Aura; It's amazing!! Thank you so much for making me a siggy.
    You're welcome! Umm, what is that site about? .3.

Omg thanks! It's really good. Sorry it was kind of confusing......
    "I'm gonna, like, save the world!"

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMiju View Post

Omg thanks! It's really good. Sorry it was kind of confusing......
    You're welcome! Sorry about it being confusing, I'm not allowed to double-post.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Dear @Aura,

I kind of have a important request for you...Actually my text logo request is different and maybe dificult for you but I dont mind the wait.

I kind of need a text logo for my fan made series of Pokemon games...Well as you can see im not very good in the art departent other then editing and recoloring

Picture 14 of 22 from Pokemon Battle Network sprite project
    Picture 7 of 22 from Pokemon Battle Network sprite project as you can see my limited art skills only allows me to do basic computer art but what I need is a logo for my fan made games I plan to make in the future along with a epic story about three Pokemon's adventures that would span 5 series of 27 storys that I would put in video game form, so thats where you come in to show the world just how good you are compared to me...So Ill tell you what I need as detailed as possable

The theme is sort of like this http://www.themmnetwork.com/wiki/images/f/f2/BN3b.PNG but instead of those words its says: Pokemon Battle Network Flame Edition
    and also:Pokemon Battle Network Grass Edition
    The"Pokemon Battle Network" will have the same font style as the "Megaman" word in that link but the text of "Pokemon Battle Network" will lean the other way and also the "Pokemon Battle Network" text will be silver while the "Flame Edition" will have a fire color to the text and the "Grass Edition" part of the logo will have a grassy color to it while both "Flame Edition" and "Grass Edition part of the logo will have the same font style as the "Diamond Version"
    and "Pearl Version" fonts thats found on the box art of these games Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Versions - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I know this is alot to ask of you but yoo would be making the logos for perhaps the most famous fan made series ever to come(Means I havent started making this epic series and of course ill give you major credits and perhaps more people will ask of your really good art.

-MegamanDX

PS: I also forgot to put that "Pokemon Battle Network" of both logos are on the same line Thank you so much if you can help!
    PSS: Just one more thing to add to the logos,the symbol of the Pokeball on the right of the logo but its kind of slanted like the picture you see in the fan club: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/pokemon-improvement-project-fan-club/
    Last edited by MegaCharr; 14th August 2012 at 12:24 AM.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    Dear @Aura,

I kind of have a important request for you...Actually my text logo request is different and maybe dificult for you but I dont mind the wait.

I kind of need a text logo for my fan made series of Pokemon games...Well as you can see im not very good in the art departent other then editing and recoloring

Picture 7 of 22 from Pokemon Battle Network sprite project as you can see my limited art skills only allows me to do basic computer art but what I need is a logo for my fan made games I plan to make in the future along with a epic story about three Pokemon's adventures that would span 5 series of 27 storys that I would put in video game form, so thats where you come in to show the world just how good you are compared to me...So Ill tell you what I need as detailed as possable

The theme is sort of like this http://www.themmnetwork.com/wiki/images/f/f2/BN3b.PNG but instead of those words its says: Pokemon Battle Network Flame Edition
    The"Pokemon Battle Network" will have the same font style as the "Megaman" word in that link but the text of "Pokemon Battle Network" will lean the other way and also the "Pokemon Battle Network" text will be silver while the "Flame Edition" will have a fire color to the text and the "Grass Edition" part of the logo will have a grassy color to it while both "Flame Edition" and "Grass Edition part of the logo will have the same font style as the "Diamond Version"
    and "Pearl Version" fonts thats found on the box art of these games Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Versions - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I know this is alot to ask of you but yoo would be making the logos for perhaps the most famous fan made series ever to come(Means I havent started making this epic series and of course ill give you major credits and perhaps more people will ask of your really good art.

-MegamanDX

PS: I also forgot to put that "Pokemon Battle Network" of both logos are on the same line Thank you so much if you can help!
    PSS: Just one more thing to add to the logos,the symbol of the Pokeball on the right of the logo but its kind of slanted like the picture you see in the fan club: The Pokemon Improvement Project fan club - Bulbagarden Forums
    Ok, here's my reply:
    I can't view the images. It says I'm forbidden to view the content. (Minus the Social Group ones)
    I can't do any name-brand fonts. In otherwords, no MegaMan font of D/P font.
    Sorry 'bout the inconvience.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    Dear @Aura,

-MegamanDX

PSS: Just one more thing to add to the logos,the symbol of the Pokeball on the right of the logo but its kind of slanted like the picture you see in the fan club: The Pokemon Improvement Project fan club - Bulbagarden Forums
    Ok, here's my reply:
    I can't view the images. It says I'm forbidden to view the content. (Minus the Social Group ones)
    I can't do any name-brand fonts. In otherwords, no MegaMan font of D/P font.
    Sorry 'bout the inconvience.
    *sighs* Darn...Back to the drawing board I guess....

Hmmmm,I got a idea...ill PM you it

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey! I want a Sig please.
    Subject: Minecraft
    Background:Black and kinda purplish too.
    Character: Creeper from Minecraft.
    Other Notes: If you can I want the "A" in Minecraft to be replaced with a creeper that looks like a "A". Sorry if this sounds confusing.

~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast