Kululu's Art Shop - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 180
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kululu's Art Shop

  1. #31
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    @ShinySeviper1; Yayz, your signature is done!
    ShinySceptile1 likes this.

  2. #32
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    O my thank you!! I wuv it!
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  3. #33
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Yayz!

  4. #34
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Helloz! Back again! I would like to request the team pose thingy!

    Trainer Sprite:
    Pokemon: Blazikin, Azumaril, Salamance, Medicham, Purgly (shiny) and Arbok (shiny)
    Background Color:Gold
    Other notes:i'de prefer if the arbok was in the middle

  5. #35
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    @OceanicWildfire; Yayz! I love that sprite! Sure, I'll get Arbok in da middle. I'll get started soon.


    EDIT: Ok, here you go:


    Did I do it right?
    Last edited by Bill Cipher; 23rd July 2012 at 01:13 PM.

  6. #36
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Thanks a bunch! I love it! Keep up the good work!

  7. #37
    I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    So I want a Team Pick with some Sprite Re Colors Ok use my Sprite guy from the Challenge.
    The six Pokemon are
    Chandelure so Everythign the Same except can I get it with Green Flames??? I think that would look cool.
    Dragonite-
    Rotom-W
    Weavile
    Forretress-Can I get his Gun like things orange and then the other Part of him Black?
    Conkledurr-

    I will list there colors I want by there name if that's alright :P
    Well actually thats all I think that will look nice the others really should not need a color change lol. I am not for sure on a Background but if you could find a nice one you think will do well with my team that would be awesome. I also have your ralts done!

  8. #38
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Jacel View Post
    So I want a Team Pick with some Sprite Re Colors Ok use my Sprite guy from the Challenge.
    The six Pokemon are
    Chandelure so Everythign the Same except can I get it with Green Flames??? I think that would look cool.
    Dragonite-
    Rotom-W
    Weavile
    Forretress-Can I get his Gun like things orange and then the other Part of him Black?
    Conkledurr-

    I will list there colors I want by there name if that's alright :P
    Well actually thats all I think that will look nice the others really should not need a color change lol. I am not for sure on a Background but if you could find a nice one you think will do well with my team that would be awesome. I also have your ralts done!
    Haha, ok! BIG request! BTW, background color is the color of the Poke Ball.

  9. #39
    I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Ok Sweet!!!

  10. #40
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    @Professor Jacel; Sorry I took so long! Here it is:



    Look ok?

  11. #41
    I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Yes thats Perfect!

    Freaking Green Chandelure looks beast! Wish I could get one in game! lol Forretress looks nice as well.
    Last edited by Professor Jacel; 26th July 2012 at 02:22 AM.

  12. #42
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Jacel View Post
    Yes thats Perfect!

    Freaking Green Chandelure looks beast! Wish I could get one in game! lol Forretress looks nice as well.
    Yay! Another satisfied customer.

  13. #43
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Um, I have a request for a sprite.
    Pokemon: Aggron.
    Colors: How about blue, green, and yellow.
    That's it I think, thanks!


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  14. #44
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Um, I have a request for a sprite.
    Pokemon: Aggron.
    Colors: How about blue, green, and yellow.
    That's it I think, thanks!
    Hmm, I can work with that. :)

    EDIT: Here you go:


    Hope you like it! @The Twilight Knight;
    Last edited by Bill Cipher; 29th July 2012 at 09:39 PM.

  15. #45
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Great Job! It looks perfect.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •