Kululu's Art Shop - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 180

Thread: Kululu's Art Shop

  1. #16
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    @BMGF's Anime Master; So you want me to use that picture provided to make a signature?

  2. #17
    Sep 14(5th) RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flying with the Birds
    Posts
    11,141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Yes and you can take as long as you need with it as I'm not in a real hurry to get it

  3. #18
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF's Anime Master View Post
    Yes and you can take as long as you need with it as I'm not in a real hurry to get it
    Well, I'll try. The pic is... a bit racy. I might be able to use it w/o getting in trouble w/ my parents. o.o

  4. #19
    I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Hey I just saw this. Now you are much better than me at this that is clear!! lol If I send you are Sprites and Sig Pokemon and find a good background image could you make us a Banner for the League? I can post it as are pick and finally get rid of Salamence :P

  5. #20
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    @Professor Jacel; No need to link me anything- I got it. I'll make it perfect!

  6. #21
    I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) This makes me super Happy!!!!

  7. #22
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Jacel View Post
    Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) This makes me super Happy!!!!
    Yay.

  8. #23
    Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pLace.
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Heeyy! Mind doin' a banner fer me? ;D

    Background Description(Give link if there's a specific one): Can you use the in-game images of Tin Tower and Whirl Islands? Umm... these!: File:HGSS Bell Tower-Day.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and File:HGSS Whirl Islands-Night.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia divided in the middle

    Pokemon/Character/etc: Ethan with Raikou and Typhlosion (center), Silver with Entei and Feraligatr (left), Lyra with Suicune and Meganium (right)

    Specific image(only if needed): Trainers official Sugimori art and Sprites for the Pokemon

    Text: Call of Legends on top (in any pretty font/color you want :D)

    Notes(if needed): Umm kinda do it in the same vein as these http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/955/rgbtogetherbanner.png and http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/Cilansays22-8-2011.png
    *Oh and also if you can, but you don't have to, could you add a faded-in Azumarill next to Lyra? That'd be terrific!

    Thanks in advance! And if you need any clarification on anything, just post-quote me! ^__^

    Credits to @Power of Aura :D

  9. #24
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket Ace View Post
    Heeyy! Mind doin' a banner fer me? ;D

    Background Description(Give link if there's a specific one): Can you use the in-game images of Tin Tower and Whirl Islands? Umm... these!: File:HGSS Bell Tower-Day.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and File:HGSS Whirl Islands-Night.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia divided in the middle

    Pokemon/Character/etc: Ethan with Raikou and Typhlosion (center), Silver with Entei and Feraligatr (left), Lyra with Suicune and Meganium (right)

    Specific image(only if needed): Trainers official Sugimori art and Sprites for the Pokemon

    Text: Call of Legends on top (in any pretty font/color you want :D)

    Notes(if needed): Umm kinda do it in the same vein as these http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/955/rgbtogetherbanner.png and http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/Cilansays22-8-2011.png
    *Oh and also if you can, but you don't have to, could you add a faded-in Azumarill next to Lyra? That'd be terrific!

    Thanks in advance! And if you need any clarification on anything, just post-quote me! ^__^
    Alrighty, I don't think I'll be able to deo the fading thing, but I'll try. You sure you want the sprites instead of the art?

  10. #25
    Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pLace.
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    Or if you can't do the fading then, maybe add a little Azumarill sprite next to Lyra. And yeah the Pokemon should sprites. Thanks again! (:

    Credits to @Power of Aura :D

  11. #26
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

    No prb, I'll start working on it.

  12. #27
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Yay! I'm ready!
    Subject: ShinySeviper1's Sig!
    Background Image: Google "Village Bridge Pokemon" in search bar, I should be second picture of all of village bridge. Sorry about the description. ^^'
    Character: Shiny Seviper, if possible, maybe a non- pixelated one of any shiny Seviper? Thanks.^^'
    Orher notes: I hope I did this right, if something's wrong, please tell me. ^^'
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  13. #28
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySeviper1 View Post
    Yay! I'm ready!
    Subject: ShinySeviper1's Sig!
    Background Image: Google "Village Bridge Pokemon" in search bar, I should be second picture of all of village bridge. Sorry about the description. ^^'
    Character: Shiny Seviper, if possible, maybe a non- pixelated one of any shiny Seviper? Thanks.^^'
    Orher notes: I hope I did this right, if something's wrong, please tell me. ^^'
    Ok! Do you want any text?

  14. #29
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    Yup! Could the text be ShinySeviper1's Sig? Thanks, just for the sheer joy of it. ^^ @Power of Aura;
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  15. #30
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Aura's Art Shop

    @ShinySeviper1; Yep yep! I'll get started!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •