Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANNERS? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANNERS?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANN

Nice drawings, I am also good at drawing Pokemon Manga. but not as good as yours.

Default Re: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANN

Ok so those things, like you have in your sig and what G-Mama has, that are small rectangular pics with a link to your fan fic, do you make those? I was under the impression that you made G-Mama's. If so, could I get one?

I'm not requesting the actual thing yet, I'm still waiting on Blazaking to finish my sprites/banner with the characters on them. I'm basically just checking with you to see if you make those. You can post your answer here or VM me to contact me, thanks :)

Blog Entries

Also, I happen to be designing characters for a game (unrelated to Pokémon, it's completely original), so if you could give me opinions upon the design.

Blog Entries

Could I have some thumbnails? :D thank you!

Thumbnails:

Barry's Story: Just the normal Barry sprite of him standing normally and the background the same as the one you did for Lover's tiff. Oh and, of course, the words Barry's story up the side.
    Link:- -Barry's Story-(Chapter 4 is up)

Shadow Ball: The leaf green/fire red sprite of Agatha. Could you make the background a gengar; the same colours and also one of its red eyes. Also the words Shadow Ball up the side. I haven’t got a link yet, though.

Thanks again! :D

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

Blog Entries

Can I has thumbnails?

Dawn of a New Era: Just a pic of D/P Dawn on a grassy background.

Sinnoh Pride: D/P Lucas on a blue background.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'd like two icons for mah fics:

Heart of Gold; Soul of Silver: V.S Sprites of Silver and Ethan standing side by side against a black background, with silver (first part of title) and gold (second part of title) text.

Black and White (The_Noob Edition): Reshiram and Zekrom against a rainbow background.

Blog Entries

These are 'Series Thumbnails', something I've figured will save me time placing the name of the series in front of the actual name of the fic, eg instead of 'Battlegrounds of Kanto: Red vs Blue' and 'Battlegrounds of Kanto: Blue vs Lance', I can have 'The Battlegrounds of Kanto Series' and seperate thumbnail links for 'Red vs Blue' and 'Blue vs Lance'...Just so you know.

hey, could i have two,

The third Starter
    Just bulbasaur with a black background, nothin fancy please

My Fate With Evil
    Giovanni with a gray bacground, like b4, nothin special plz.

Thanks!
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Hello, Instrutilus, I'd like to request a thumbnail.

I just need Steven Stone on a gray background, with the text, "Stainless Steel".

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

May I request a thumbnail of Looker with a blue background?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

I have a thumbnail request!

=D

Squirtle with a sort of tropical beach background and have this link
    Shellshock! The Squirtle Story.
    Please? Im trying to get more people attracted to my fic and if I get something pretty it might jazz it up :D
    EDIT: Wow I love it! Thank you very much :D
    Last edited by Surferboy; 23rd September 2010 at 07:09 PM.
    Friend Code X is:

3840-6649-9157

Blog Entries

Just posting these so I can keep track of them.

EDIT: Also, quick question. Why has this topic been put here? I have no intent to show off my work nor do I 'sell' it.
    Last edited by Instrutilus; 24th September 2010 at 03:37 PM.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Because this has turned into people requesting thumbnails from you. This sub-forum is for "shops" where people request art from other users, no payment required. Which is exactly what you're doing with these thumbnails.

Blog Entries

Fair argument. Also, since I've got sprites for all the game characters at the ready, but people also like to do animé fics involving Ash, I've made a sprite for each Ash costume:

And yes, I am thinking ahead by making the sprite for Best Wishes Ash. You never know when a fic'll pop up for him in the costume and I'm asked to do a thumbnail for it =P
    Last edited by Instrutilus; 26th September 2010 at 07:21 PM.

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥ EdelsteinBraginski_'s Avatar
    In Austria, hanging out with Mr. Roderich Edelstein. LOL.
    Blog Entries

Those Ash sprites are amazing. O.O

Can I put that in my sprite album if I give you credit? :3

Axis Powers: Hetalia<3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast