Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANNERS? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANNERS?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too

FFFF I love the comic page the most D:

I'd love to see more~!
    Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic.
    Fanclub for an underloved Trash Pokemon...
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too

Thank you, Shiny Munchlax. I may do a comic if I had a story, but alas, I don't...

Anyway, let's see here...

Crappy Ricky sprite, check

Crappy Zaar sprite, check

Drawing of something upcoming.

Bleh
    Last edited by Instrutilus; 27th October 2010 at 08:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yay! Whoo sprite! And the picture with A.D. shirtless, is that going to be in the rp we talked about doing?

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes it is, jragonair =P.

Anyway, I'm here to post all banners I've done so far so the people I made them for can easily find them later if they lose them.

(Unfinished for my story)

And since I've been too busy to continue with it, here's a pencilled comic I was doing before doing the banners. I may continue later or at least post a better pic:

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Those banners look awesome, I like the comic page as well.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mmk, since people are requesting banners from me, from now on just post your requests here. Please know the following, I have a strict banner and thumbnail size, no exceptions and consider it my signature style.

Banners are 600 x 150, Thumbnails are 50 x 100.

All current banners and thumbnails will be posted here for advertisement for both parties:

Banners

(Unfinished for my story)

Thumbnails

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANN

Yay, May I request three thumbnails for three fanfics since you are in expert at thim.

#1- "Secrets Behind Giovanni" Can there be a sprite of Giovanni with the backround being blue.

#2- "When Evil Meets Evil" A picture of Archie with the backround being flames if possible.

#3- "The Kanto Master League" A picture of Red with the backround being Green.

If you could do these they would be awesome.

Thank you,
    Alster08

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Instrutilus has a shot at this spriting thing...and now this art thing too...BANN

Oh and heres the hyper links-

When Evil Meets Evil--- When Evil Meets Evil (Book 1) (COMPLETED)

Secrets Behind Giovanni--- Secrets Behind Giovanni (ONESHOT)

The Kanto Master League--- The Kanto Master League (PLEASE READ LAST POST MADE BY ME)

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a thread where I can request custom sprites? I have a banner, created by Blazaking EX, to advertise Encounters, my fanfic, but I (and other readers of the fanfic) think that it needs the sprites of the three main characters from the fic. One of my readers, Flame Haze, recommended you.

I'll put up the character descriptions, in case I am correct. If you don't do custom sprites, just tell me, and I'll find someone else.

There might be not enough description here, but it gives you a bit of freedom.

First Character (Alfie)
    Sitting in front of the television was a young boy. He had short, straight black hair, and cool, calculating blue eyes. He wore a thick, black jacket, which had a small Poké Ball embroidered onto the sleeve, and, rather strangely, a bow tie, which seemed out of place.

Character Two (Ella)
    A girl with a straw hat sat at the side of the route, her brush flicking across the canvas on the easel in front of her. Occasionally she would glance up, revealing her curly, blonde hair and her shining green eyes.

Third Character (Jacob)
    Jacob was a thin boy, with lengthy, brown hair. His grey eyes sparkled as he looked around the Sunrise Fountain. Jacob was pretty much the opposite of Alfie. Instead of being calm and organised, he was messy and hyperactive.

Is there also a possibility of you creating Pokemon sprites as well? I won't post description now, just in case you *don't* do spriting, but please tell me if you can.

Thank you!
    NikNak3000's Fanfic Collection

Thumbnails by Instrutilus

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    And the above bottom three sprites animated:

Yeah, I know, rubbish but meh, one can only improve, right?
    I don't know how to do it myself, but I can give you a few tips based on other animations that I've seen:

The ball is falling linearly, which looks unnatural. In most animations where something is falling, you'll have it accelerate downward.

BTW, 600 by 150 breaks the signature width limits by 25 px, meaning that those banners are technically unusable in signatures here on Bulbagarden. You might consider shrinking them a bit. Maybe to 576 by 144? Same aspect ratio, only a little bit smaller, and allows one line of text to fit at the bottom without breaking the rules.

That being said, can I have a thumbnail for Generation 2021? Using a sprite of a Buoysel, that is.
    Last edited by Zekurom; 28th July 2010 at 01:29 PM.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sure to both, though I've never intended for the banners being used in the signatures. It's the Thumbnails that should go into the signature.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    Sure to both, though I've never intended for the banners being used in the signatures.
    Oh. In that case, it's absolutely fine. But I just looked at it and thought, that banner is about the size of an entire signature.

Um... about the thumbnail, though, I might not use it, so if you don't want to make it, don't. Because I'm going to try my hand at making my own custom banners, that will contain links to individual chapters.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, thanks. I'll wait until the first batch are done before posting the Pokémon descriptions, though.

Please VM me when they're done so I don't forget!
    NikNak3000's Fanfic Collection

Thumbnails by Instrutilus

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Could I have some thumbnails made for my stories please?
    1. One with Crystal in it for "Kris vs Gold: A Tale of War" with a shining pink background (if Gold can wait, him as well please
    2. Two for A Lover's Tiff: one with Misty and one with Dawn, and flames for both backgrounds

And could I have a custom sprite made?
    Misty's HGSS sprite, but with the jacket removed. Her hair longer, and change the outfit to make it rainbow coloured please, and a black umbrella in her hands

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

AceTrainer14, sure, I'll happily make them after Niknak3000's are finished.

Anyway, as I said in a different thread, I was taken on a road trip. I took some paper along and some felt tips I had located, so I decided to show what I would do were I to design a Pokémon Animé.

That's right, I wouldn't change a damned thing in the designs (bare in mind, the animé would be made in modern day). Instead, I would have Red there start his journey, something (I ain't saying incase I draw it up in manga format if I get the time) occurs that causes the redesigned look, while Leaf there comes along later, seen in the first episode helping Oak in the lab when Red and Blue are there, when she's sent to give Red his new clothes after the incident. I never got up to Blue because I was interrupted.

Also, random GBC Pikachu:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast