Though I can't really guarantee how fantastical it'll be since I have to compete with all of the other shops around these parts. It's been awhile since I've had a shop on here, but I don't use Photoshop CS6 as much as I'd like to. In order to remedy that problem, I've decided to make a shop here on BMGf. I remember I used to have a semi-active shop here, so I figured I'd try again~ With that said, I'm going to have some simple rules that I ask you all to follow when requesting and stuffs.
1. Patience is a virtue. Though I will be checking this thread daily, I am a college student, and my education is going to come before making graphics. I will do my best to get requests done within 24-48 hours of you requesting, though the latest you'll have to wait is a week. If you'll have to wait any longer, I'll let you know via VM or PM. (:
2. You can request as much as you'd like. However, I would like to make you aware that the more you request, the longer you'll have to wait.
3. I am not limiting the number of people that can request at once. I'll be doing requests in the order that I see them.
4. You can find a gallery of my works here. There's just way too much for me to showcase here anyways, and once requests start pouring in, you'll see my style anyways.
5. Using the forms below is not mandatory, but recommended. If you don't use the form, I'd like you to be as detailed as possible so that I know what you do want & what you don't want. & please use a separate form for each item you're requesting!
6. Credit is not mandatory, but I do ask that you don't go running around flaunting my work as if it's your own. If I find out you're doing so, I'll report you to the appropriate staff member so that appropriate action can be taken.
I can do a variety of things including avatars, signatures, userbars, trainer cards, desktop images, and more! You're welcome to just request something, and I'll do my best to make it~ If I can't make it, I'll let you know so that you can find someone who can. I'm down for learning, so throw your graphic ideas at me. I also don't just do Pokemon related things, as you'll probably see from my Photobucket, so you're welcome to throw whatever you want at me. With that all said, here's the form, and happy requesting!
Username: (This is just so that I can mention you in the post when I post your completed work.)
What You Want: (Signature, avatar, trainer card, userbar, etc.)
Colors: (What colors you want.)
Images: (You can give names, but if you provided images, that'd be lovely as well! It'll make my life easier!)
Text: (If you want any text. You can get specific here as well and specify colors and types as well. If there's a specific font you want me to use, that'll also be nice to know.)
Border: (Whether or not you want a border. If yes, what color?)
Size: (Size of the image. If this isn't provided, I'll use whatever I feel is best within the forum's boundaries as specified in the rules.)
Other: (Anything else you want to mention to me. :3 You can also use this part of the post to use the mention system so that I'm aware that you've posted.)